Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Keep seeing same girl or try new one?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Keep seeing same girl or try new one?

I am just quite curious to know did you guys visit to see same girl for a long time or would like to try new one.
    For me , I like fresh one, more mysterious more fun. Couldn’t find any reason to see even a regular for many years.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicklamn View Post
    I am just quite curious to know did you guys visit to see same girl for a long time or would like to try new one.
    For me , I like fresh one, more mysterious more fun. Couldn’t find any reason to see even a regular for many years.
    Depends. Most of the time I like new girls but there are some girls that the service just demands return visits like:

Rebecca from 479
    Tiffany from 479
    Rose from 479
    Angel from 42G
    Lily from 42G
    Kiko from 42G

Those were the girls that were so good that I could t help return.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    For me, maybe 3 out of 4 visits are to regulars, with the balance to try a new shop/girl. Amazing what one can discover sometimes.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ideally both. A regular who you can visit and you both know what to expect, but it's also good to see new girls for new experiences. Sometimes it makes you appreciate how good your regular is, and sometimes you find a diamond who you add to your rotation.
    As a rule I won't see a girl more than twice unless she is exceptional in one way or another.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That’s a nice rule, no more than twice . Cheers man!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Ideally both. A regular who you can visit and you both know what to expect, but it's also good to see new girls for new experiences. Sometimes it makes you appreciate how good your regular is, and sometimes you find a diamond who you add to your rotation.
    As a rule I won't see a girl more than twice unless she is exceptional in one way or another.
    That’s a nice rule, no more than twice ! It’s good, I’d take your rule. Lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I haven't not see any new ml for over a yr...but do visti other girls occasionally. Best try keep 2 to 3 regular that just me.

Having a regular with good chemistry is great..its like coming home feeling.( try it )

I was like that before one hit wonder( bucz I want to see as many beautiful girls as possible)...didn't bother to know their name at all. Absolutely no feeling treat all of them like a object but as u get older we all need some love too Haha.( gfe in room)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I haven't not see any new ml for over a yr...but do visti other girls occasionally. Best try keep 2 to 3 regular that just me.

Having a regular with good chemistry is great..its like coming home feeling.( try it )

I was like that before one hit wonder( bucz I want to see as many beautiful girls as possible)...didn't bother to know their name at all. Absolutely no feeling treat all of them like a object but as u get older we all need some love too Haha.( gfe in room)
    I got you, the home feeling, the girlfriend felling and the love. But will it be true love between us and the girls ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For my part, I guess it depends what you’re after: I would’ve thought for those that want a GFE the better you know the girl the better the chemistry. For PSE ... you go with who is recommended. Frequency of visits is less important. And for those that like the uncertainty and serendipity of trying new and sometimes little known venues where the risk of hit and miss is more than 50% ... it’s all about the volume. there’s much to be said for familiarity with an ML or WL to enhance the experience and enjoy the little pleasures that she bestows upon you. Rules of thumb like not seeing someone more than twice are good at maximising the array of MLs and WLs ... but like all rules of thumb, sometimes they’re best honoured in their breach than their observance.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    As I said, if a girl is exceptional, whether it be a gfe, pse or whatever she does that seems to get better the more I visit, I break the rule, and it is good to have a regular. By branching out and trying new things you sometimes appreciate how good the regular girl is, and sometimes you realise things may have gone a little stale etc. My last 5 or so punts were all first timers because my previous regulars went home and I just haven't found a suitable replacement. A couple who were shortlisted but nobody reached out and grabbed me, so I moved along.

Quote Originally Posted by mkkid View Post
    Usually no more than 3 to 4 times for me - things get boring pretty quickly
    But there are exceptions:

* Sky from MyGirlsDorm from back in the days... She had natural E cups, young 19 YO student from MLC, very attractive, went out on multiple dates etc.
    * Mimi from Romeo ... slender Korean ML, very attractive, had the best attitude
    * Isabella Cooper ... independent Aussie lass ... great at conversation / GFE
    Mimi at Romeo ? Is that back in 2010 to 12..fringe hair cut.
    Back then it has this $40 voucher etc.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As I said, if a girl is exceptional, whether it be a gfe, pse or whatever she does that seems to get better the more I visit, I break the rule, and it is good to have a regular. By branching out and trying new things you sometimes appreciate how good the regular girl is, and sometimes you realise things may have gone a little stale etc. My last 5 or so punts were all first timers because my previous regulars went home and I just haven't found a suitable replacement. A couple who were shortlisted but nobody reached out and grabbed me, so I moved along.
    What’s the longest record for you to see same girl? 2 Years?

For RnT, I mostly stick with the tried and tested. Since my circumstances had changed in recent years, I no longer have the luxury and opportunity to do an one hour session any more, mostly just a 30 min quickie, so it makes more sense for me to just visit the regulars for pretty much a guaranteed good session.

Previously when I used to go to mostly hourly sessions, that’s when I would more favouring the MLs with good part 1 skills like good old Sherry at SL, Lisa at SF, Yuki from wherever, Candy and madam Coco.

Those were the days !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicklamn View Post
    What’s the longest record for you to see same girl? 2 Years?
    There's two different records.
    Longest time visiting, with sporadic breaks, I guess 18 months to 2 years,
    Most visits, about 30+ visits but over a shorter time frame.
    Both of those were beyond exceptional. We're talking all time legends who I would crawl over broken glass on my lips to see again, but sadly are no longer around. Both of those were massage girls. One the best gfe ever, the other an ice queen who then gave a pse like no other ml. Polar opposites really.
    Longest time fs was about a year with about a 4 month gap, probably averaged a visit once every 3 weeks.
    She was also my most visited. Brilliant gfe. Again gone.

These days the only girls I have seen more than twice were Ella at 84a and Sophia at Saigon Princess.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I used to have the "no more than once" rule when was young.
    When getting older I want to be have as less dud punt as possible so try seeing the same girl multiple times

Before the lockdown I still regularly visit a girl in shop every month or 2 for the last 3 years. Still miss her accompany I cant wait for this whole thing to be over.
    She does not do extra service to any of her customers just standard however I like her reaction and genuine feedback during the sessions.

Banned
    Seeing the same girl over and over again will eventually get boring if the service provided is always the same. Furthermore, some girls have an expectation that you should see her regularly especially when she gives out her number and starts asking that you come and see her when it's quiet at the shop. There are many girls of various nationalities waiting to meet punters. This is why variety is the spice of life.

Quote Originally Posted by mkkid View Post
    Not sure if its the same one, maybe it is? - I kept seeing her around 2016-2017. She was in her mid 20s, short and skinny, jet black hair, fringe cut, always wore a black laced neck band.
    Shes look Japanese to me even tho shes Korean.hmm
    Interesting if that's her.
    Caring attitude etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I never got around to sampling Ella at 84A despite the plethora of positive reviews she received ... I just couldn’t get past Jasmine at 84A and her beauty ... just kept coming back for more ... but I can well understand why Ella would have repeat customers.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper63 View Post
    I never got around to sampling Ella at 84A despite the plethora of positive reviews she received ... I just couldn’t get past Jasmine at 84A and her beauty ... just kept coming back for more ... but I can well understand why Ella would have repeat customers.
    Jasmine was stunning, saw her twice, Ella to me was sexier in look and demeanour while Jasmine was more beautiful.. Jasmine gave a great service and when she returned after a little while I just couldn't get my schedule to match up. Lovely girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If time and money is no constraints, l'd love to see both as well. But if either of those is a constraint, it's a tough decision to make for me.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast