Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Keep seeing same girl or try new one?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    normally i try new girls, as i'm always wondering what's out there... if i only i could afford both... all the time... haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some WLs are worth seeing more times to get the most chemistry in between. No many ladies can open up at first encounter.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Previously I would have gone for trying someone different every time, but after a while I encountered a few WL's whose service was so good it needed to be repeated. This hasn't been an obsession or anything, just being able to be more in the zone, a more intense physical connection. The only problem is sometimes the girl moves on, or the mamasan gets pissed you don't choose the fatty in the corner!
    I prefer a regular, although being away has thrown punting out a bit. Fortunately an old regular has invited me around to 'catch up' at her place tomorrow! Never done this before, so I am interested to see what unfolds.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I prefer to see a regular girl, mainly because you usually end up having a better connection with them. To me this is even more appealing, and also reduces the chances of a poor punt. The benefits?? Well, a regular has been bagering me to visit all through covid, so get to visit tomorrow at 'her' place. Not too sure what will take place....its all rather exciting really!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have been seeing only one WL since lockdown in Mar.

I know it's not a very good practice but I can't get enough from her. Over the years, half of my punts been with new ladies that I didn't go back. Not necessarily because they were bad, it's due to combination of reasons. And other half were with regulars.

As my age grow, I tend to feel more comfortable with someone I have connection with.

Banned
    When you’re on a good thing.... stick to it...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I always see new girls, some guys have a regular they swear by.
    But really there is no conflict here and there is no reason why you can't do both.
    Have a girl you have a good thing going with and also see what else is out there.
    Like having a wife and a mistress - best of both worlds.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I always see new girls, some guys have a regular they swear by.
    But really there is no conflict here and there is no reason why you can't do both.
    Have a girl you have a good thing going with and also see what else is out there.
    Like having a wife and a mistress - best of both worlds.
    Wifes and Mistresses Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by indiana66 View Post
    I prefer to see a regular girl, mainly because you usually end up having a better connection with them. To me this is even more appealing, and also reduces the chances of a poor punt. The benefits?? Well, a regular has been bagering me to visit all through covid, so get to visit tomorrow at 'her' place. Not too sure what will take place....its all rather exciting really!
    Bring your own towel in case she hasn’t had a chance to wash the towels used by the guys before you.

If my regular was still in Australia, I would only see her. Regulars are great.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I used to like regular until they disappear and you never see them again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Bring your own towel in case she hasn’t had a chance to wash the towels used by the guys before you.
    A regular of a WL or ML doesn't mean the guy is her only customer listed in her contact list. She probably has many and keeps in touch with not just one customer on the outside.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I got for the regular a lot - nice to not be disappointed.

Banned
    It’s like restaurant
    I just go to same restaurant and order same dish lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good analogy - and why not haha, stick with what you like

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've seen an ML on and off since 2014, at first it was quite regular but now it's 2x a year to reminisce what it was like when we first met. She loves the sex, I love the sex but it's CBJ, CFS all the way, gotta be careful. When it becomes years and years like that it's like fucking an old ex on a booty call, always feels good and takes you back to a place when you were younger but that's all you really want that half an hour of escape, nothing more.

But I think I might've found her replacement in the last couple of weeks, did FS with the same ML twice and she makes the gfe connection when we're fucking and we want to keep seeing each other so i'll let the new one play out. It's very rare I see the same girl 3x or more so something is going on...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My first punts are usually in hopes in finding a regular. Seeing a new WL comes with it the crap feeling of bait and switch, touched up photos, having to negotiate extras or getting crap service unless i've done some research and seen good reviews and so can expect it to be good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seeing regular is good. When seeing a regular they always treat me well and make me feel I am special and an important customer. That's how I like.

Want to share a story of a one and only exception. There was once I got pretty close with a WL. Had great time. She mentioned once that having booking is good but some time she can't pick customer if she has a booking like 40mins away and the walk in customer wants 1hr. The shop will let other girls see him. Then I said well, I can be flexible. Just message me early if want me to come 20mins later to booking or something.

One day, I messaged her and arranged to see her at 9pm. All well confirmed. Messaged back about 8.20pm said just picked a customer for 1hr. Would be 20mins late. No worries. Arrived 9.15. messaged her I am outside and ready. 10mins later, she messaged me the customer extended 1hr. Asked me to come tomorrow.

I was upset and thought Reception messed up. They shouldn't allow customer to extend if has booking. Not to mention I was waiting outside. Called the Reception and he said, she never told him she has booking at 9pm. In fact, she just came out, and went to say hello to a walk-in and that guy picked her.

I took off. Didn't come next day, neither did I message back. She realized I knew what happened and kept apologies and said she didn't think a white guy would pick her as they always like bigger girls etc......
    I said why would you go say hello to some random punter knowing our booking is due and I am waiting outside? She said she thought I didn't mind coming again any time......

After a while I still went back to see her twice but can never back to the the feeling that I had before. I can't get over the fact that she was taking advantage on me liking her and think she secured my business no matter what. I moved on after that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Seeing regular is good. When seeing a regular they always treat me well and make me feel I am special and an important customer. That's how I like.

Want to share a story of a one and only exception. There was once I got pretty close with a WL. Had great time. She mentioned once that having booking is good but some time she can't pick customer if she has a booking like 40mins away and the walk in customer wants 1hr. The shop will let other girls see him. Then I said well, I can be flexible. Just message me early if want me to come 20mins later to booking or something.

One day, I messaged her and arranged to see her at 9pm. All well confirmed. Messaged back about 8.20pm said just picked a customer for 1hr. Would be 20mins late. No worries. Arrived 9.15. messaged her I am outside and ready. 10mins later, she messaged me the customer extended 1hr. Asked me to come tomorrow.

I was upset and thought Reception messed up. They shouldn't allow customer to extend if has booking. Not to mention I was waiting outside. Called the Reception and he said, she never told him she has booking at 9pm. In fact, she just came out, and went to say hello to a walk-in and that guy picked her.

I took off. Didn't come next day, neither did I message back. She realized I knew what happened and kept apologies and said she didn't think a white guy would pick her as they always like bigger girls etc......
    I said why would you go say hello to some random punter knowing our booking is due and I am waiting outside? She said she thought I didn't mind coming again any time......

After a while I still went back to see her twice but can never back to the the feeling that I had before. I can't get over the fact that she was taking advantage on me liking her and think she secured my business no matter what. I moved on after that.
    I can understand as well. I would be pissed too and not given another chance unless she actually felt bad and apologised, because you know her job and in fact were trying to be nice to her telling her you can wait. She extended (she already got her money for one booking, knowing you were waiting and still expected you to come back tomorrow). As a customer you wouldnt take that, as a regular/more friendly thats bullshit and makes it sting more

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post

Thanks for sharing your experience, it's great feeling having a regular WL / ML. But if you are guaranteed business then perhaps get taken for granted?

And no matter how close we get to ML / WL it is still business, and the girls are always chasing more business right?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast