Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Keep seeing same girl or try new one?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rwong8688 View Post
    I can understand as well. I would be pissed too and not given another chance unless she actually felt bad and apologised, because you know her job and in fact were trying to be nice to her telling her you can wait. She extended (she already got her money for one booking, knowing you were waiting and still expected you to come back tomorrow). As a customer you wouldnt take that, as a regular/more friendly thats bullshit and makes it sting more
    Thanks mate. Just felt like wanted to vent this even it's almost two years ago. It was so disappointing.

The worst part was, she made me feel like she wanted to see me, as a regular customer, only when there was absolutely NO other customers wanted to see her, to maximize her business opportunities? 😂

Anyway, I was happy that I moved on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Thanks mate. Just felt like wanted to vent this even it's almost two years ago. It was so disappointing.

The worst part was, she made me feel like she wanted to see me, as a regular customer, only when there was absolutely NO other customers wanted to see her, to maximize her business opportunities? 😂

I'm an rnt guy, and it happened to me as well.
    at 4pm, I called to book a regular ML for 45min at 4:30pm. I almost reached the shop when I got a call saying previous customer extended so had to wait till 5pm. pretty sure it was a random guy who walked in before I arrived. In this case both the receptionist and the girl were at fault.

Had a few more disappointments where either previous customer was late or the ML was too tired and had to go out to grab a bite before being able to see me. Maybe it was just my bad timing but matter of the fact was that I got the short end of the stick for quite a few times.

In this case the girl was exceptional, so inspite of all that, I visited her on her last day at the shop.

My lesson from this was to not put too much into the so-called (emotional) connection, we are mostly just a $ sign to the girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Seeing regular is good. When seeing a regular they always treat me well and make me feel I am special and an important customer. That's how I like.

Want to share a story of a one and only exception. There was once I got pretty close with a WL. Had great time. She mentioned once that having booking is good but some time she can't pick customer if she has a booking like 40mins away and the walk in customer wants 1hr. The shop will let other girls see him. Then I said well, I can be flexible. Just message me early if want me to come 20mins later to booking or something.

One day, I messaged her and arranged to see her at 9pm. All well confirmed. Messaged back about 8.20pm said just picked a customer for 1hr. Would be 20mins late. No worries. Arrived 9.15. messaged her I am outside and ready. 10mins later, she messaged me the customer extended 1hr. Asked me to come tomorrow.

I was upset and thought Reception messed up. They shouldn't allow customer to extend if has booking. Not to mention I was waiting outside. Called the Reception and he said, she never told him she has booking at 9pm. In fact, she just came out, and went to say hello to a walk-in and that guy picked her.

I took off. Didn't come next day, neither did I message back. She realized I knew what happened and kept apologies and said she didn't think a white guy would pick her as they always like bigger girls etc......
    I said why would you go say hello to some random punter knowing our booking is due and I am waiting outside? She said she thought I didn't mind coming again any time......

After a while I still went back to see her twice but can never back to the the feeling that I had before. I can't get over the fact that she was taking advantage on me liking her and think she secured my business no matter what. I moved on after that.
    2 thoughts... Nice guys comes last... But...
    Being nice helps you also weed out girls with shit character traits. She took advantage of your niceness.... Not a girl worth having around

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me it is about the service of the gals. To be honest I love when a gal offers bbfs and that will usually draw me back. Some places off bbfs more often so I usually attend there. So overall I like variety but offering special services

PS I know all the risks here and get checked regularly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think to me there's always the thrill of trying new girls, but if you just "click" then i'd be happy to keep seeing the same girl coz you know it'll be worth it.

Junior Member(有D料到)

The worst part was, she made me feel like she wanted to see me, as a regular customer, only when there was absolutely NO other customers wanted to see her, to maximize her business opportunities? ��

When you describe more about her seems to give more indication of her personality or she didn't appear to hide how calculative she could be
    I've had great regulars, when you get down to it its about money but there are the small things like not time watching. Its a better feeling when you can message them personally as it feels she is treating you individually and privately outside the shop's management.

Even from just making money stand point, treating you so obviously like that makes no sense as you would quickly lose a regular. I think she must have gotten away with this bs with other regulars who put up with it or was she really that popular?

Banned
    I like massage, I go to massage shop too

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by mulanbaby View Post
    Do you do part 2?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mulanbaby View Post
    You can hire me for free ...

Banned
    No good one here, I go to blind people one, very painful
    But feel good after they press.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicklamn View Post
    I am just quite curious to know did you guys visit to see same girl for a long time or would like to try new one.
    For me , I like fresh one, more mysterious more fun. Couldn’t find any reason to see even a regular for many years.
    Here's my 2 cents worth. I think u shouldn't see the same girl too much. I saw saying the same WL 10+ times and because she got real comfortable with me her service has actually dropped. In start she use to offer cim and allowed me to play with her anus. But later on she said to me she actually doesn't like it, only doing it to keep customer happy, and would prefer not to do it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rwong8688 View Post
    Even from just making money stand point, treating you so obviously like that makes no sense as you would quickly lose a regular. I think she must have gotten away with this bs with other regulars who put up with it or was she really that popular?
    Not sure if she did the same to someone else. She just didn't think I would call the reception. I am not a suspicious person just I really thought reception messed up. Honestly, if it was indeed reception's problem, I have no problem going back for her another time.

I don't think she was popular. Probably average in that shop in terms of popularity. She even had some negative reviews. 😂

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345