Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Keep seeing same girl or try new one?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I imagine if you keep seeing the same girl, some feelings would start to develop? or are you guys immune to it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm missing my regulars, very very much

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn, when things are back to normal I'll need to get out an sample more. Always been attracted to the new unknown experience but to be honest there's been no one that's floated my boat enough to go back for seconds.

That's why the intel on this forum is so valuable.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by eagerpunter View Post
    I imagine if you keep seeing the same girl, some feelings would start to develop? or are you guys immune to it?
    It's a transaction and short term rush for me...

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjones View Post
    I'm missing my regulars, very very much
    Don't worry tomjones. I'm sure they're not missing you very much except for your cash.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Seeing the same girl provided you like her of course has its benefits you both get comfortable with each other and the service is always better after you have seen a girl a few time.

Having said that its nice to see a new girl now and then.

Never restrict yourself to one girl that is bad news.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjones View Post
    For me - if I find a good one, I stick to it. There's a lot of value.
    same here, but reality is:
    1. girl's circumstances change
    2. girl's feelings change
    3. my feelings toward the girl change

not easy to stick with the same girl for long.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been a victim of seeing a girl in the lineup that I'd sampled before and not wanted to say no and hurt her feelings. Damn, need to take the mentality that it's a business transaction.

What does everyone else say . . . "You're beautiful but I like variety"? Hard to reject them when you get that smile of recognition.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post
    Been a victim of seeing a girl in the lineup that I'd sampled before and not wanted to say no and hurt her feelings. Damn, need to take the mentality that it's a business transaction.

What does everyone else say . . . "You're beautiful but I like variety"? Hard to reject them when you get that smile of recognition.
    Had this happen to me. Had a regular I'd been seeing out west, found myself at 6 Cleg back in the old Korean days, asked to see line up, she walked in and was like "Oh my god! Yay!" It was her first day trialling the shop. Took my hand and just lead me out of the intro room to pay and then off to her room, never even asked if I wanted to see someone else..
    The session was... memorable...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post

Lol gotta be ruthless hey. It's business

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakergeoff View Post
    Lol gotta be ruthless hey. It's business

It sure is all business for these girls. Unfortunately, some guys fall head over heels for many who know how to seduce guys with their charm or cute factor. The more they do this job the more they know how to play with our emotions. Has anyone seen the KFC ad where the guy is having sex with a girl and says "I love you" and I believe she says "thank you" after a pause in thinking? Makes me think about those professionals in the shops who have no emotional feeling towards customers. They're doing a job and cannot be real friends with customers. Most are fake and will say things to make you return to see them again. Don't get too attached to them. Go in, choose who you want to see since it's your money and enjoy the encounter.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It sure is all business for these girls. Unfortunately, some guys fall head over heels for many who know how to seduce guys with their charm or cute factor. The more they do this job the more they know how to play with our emotions. Has anyone seen the KFC ad where the guy is having sex with a girl and says "I love you" and I believe she says "thank you" after a pause in thinking? Makes me think about those professionals in the shops who have no emotional feeling towards customers. They're doing a job and cannot be real friends with customers. Most are fake and will say things to make you return to see them again. Don't get too attached to them. Go in, choose who you want to see since it's your money and enjoy the encounter.
    Haha exactly bro. Their job is to make you feel special, that's basically what you have paid for anyway! That's why I don't hesitate to try new girl lol. I don't even know of the girl I seen once before would remember me anyway with the hundreds of men they see...

Yep, there are exceptions to the above of course!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well ... in effect, you’re paying for them not to:
    1. chase you,
    2. want you outside of the transaction,
    3. ring you,
    4. make demands of you.

If you want something more, go and have an affair. But it carries with it the risks of all of the above.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    mix of both, occasionally will try new girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What will happen if you keep seeing same girl for over 4 years? Everything? I’d say only nhj because the girlfriend feeling is the best thing I considered.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always have the intention of seeing new girls but then get drawn into seeing a sure thing

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper63 View Post
    Well ... in effect, you’re paying for them not to:
    1. chase you,
    2. want you outside of the transaction,
    3. ring you,
    4. make demands of you.

If you want something more, go and have an affair. But it carries with it the risks of all of the above.
    5. Won’t be accused of harassment.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have found a couple of regulars, not just one. Then mix up with a few new girls and still enjoy the luck and excitement of punting

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cchokman1 View Post
    What will happen if you keep seeing same girl for over 4 years? Everything? I’d say only nhj because the girlfriend feeling is the best thing I considered.
    If you keep seeing the same girl for over 4 years, it sure will result in BBFS at some point in time. Don't you think? The reason being that you get too comfortable and feel you're both safe and free of any STIs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If you keep seeing the same girl for over 4 years, it sure will result in BBFS at some point in time. Don't you think? The reason being that you get too comfortable and feel you're both safe and free of any STIs.
    No BBFS though , ML only

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast