Thread: Creatures of habit

Senior Member(無間使者)

Creatures of habit

Who is a bit like me and sticks to a regular for the most part? Or are you a butterfly and go from one to another ML etc?

I used to change it up for every punt but then one or two became more regular because we either clicked or the service was better than I'd find elsewhere. One in particular became more regular for me (once every few weeks) whilst others i might see only if i was feeling desperately in need of a punt and she was not working.

I find that R from Aspley is my go to in Brisbane for 75% of my punts, with the Brazilian at Aqua Hamilton getting 15% of my money and the other 10% being split between random punts in whichever area i'm at.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm the same. With most of my punts, we've connected straight from the start and I will stick to her until the point she leaves.

But after my regular has left, it's a hit and miss to find another who will click from the first session, but when I do find another, fun times to be had for both parties 🥰

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
    Who is a bit like me and sticks to a regular for the most part? Or are you a butterfly and go from one to another ML etc?

I used to change it up for every punt but then one or two became more regular because we either clicked or the service was better than I'd find elsewhere. One in particular became more regular for me (once every few weeks) whilst others i might see only if i was feeling desperately in need of a punt and she was not working.

I find that R from Aspley is my go to in Brisbane for 75% of my punts, with the Brazilian at Aqua Hamilton getting 15% of my money and the other 10% being split between random punts in whichever area i'm at.
    4 regs for a total of11 yrs between them, with just a sprinkling of other girls in between. Well maybe more than a sprinkle 😆

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    SPRINKLE !!!!! Be more like a smothering wouldn’t Red ? And double dip !!
    Hahahah

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    SPRINKLE !!!!! Be more like a smothering wouldn’t Red ? And double dip !!
    Hahahah
    Hmmmm.. I suppose the icing has been pretty generous at times man. 😆

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Hmmmm.. I suppose the icing has been pretty generous at times man. 😆
    Not called 100s & 1000s for nothing LOL