Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Anyone else feel like a double is intimidating?

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I once tried a double FS. Didn't like it simply for the fact of girls wanting to swap positions with me, acting real slutty and wanting a piece of the action which was hot but they always stopped to change condom because I used one on one girl and the other girl didn't want it in her mouth or vag (which is fair enough) that's what made it boring and eventually went soft because it was getting hot as fuck but then had to stop and change condom
    Yeap, the constant changes of condoms is the ultimate erection killer, ok if you are in your prime , spare a thoughts for an old man who ain’t on pills ......... lol, so, I learnt my soft lesson a while back , if it ain’t one dom fucks all, it ain’t worth it . It’s just me and YMMV.......... haha

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It's the same with domming up. It's why most experienced WL always finds and puts the condom very close to the pillow before the session starts so that they can reach for it quickly. Nothing worse then sitting on the bed with your dick out waiting for the WL to rummage through her bag for a Dom. Ultimate erection killer.

Banned
    Maybe they should learn to put in on with their mouth. Some can do it so skilfully you aren't aware it's happening.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345