Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else feel like a double is intimidating?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Anyone else feel like a double is intimidating?

Hey new punter on the block... Is it normal to feel a little intimidated to even go for a double?
    I mean I don't have any anxiety with any girl, but for some reason I don't think I'm game for the double

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i have been punting for about 10 years and did my first double at 84a Artarmon last october. it was great. i can recommend you fulfill all your sexual fantasies and if a double is on the bucket list then go for it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainyex28 View Post
    Hey new punter on the block... Is it normal to feel a little intimidated to even go for a double?
    I mean I don't have any anxiety with any girl, but for some reason I don't think I'm game for the double
    Mate
    What’s the worst that could happen: you do your load early and the two girls spend the rest of the time trying to get you hard ... it’s a win/win isn’t it? Don’t be worrying about what the WLs are thinking

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainyex28 View Post
    I felt the same as you.. my mate shouted me a double for my bucks

I have to say, I wouldn't do it very often but fingering a girl in each hand is quite an experience not to be missed..

I didn't mind it at all, but yes...done it once and I'm done!

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

Banned
    How can you feel intimidated in the presence of two girls? Do you have an issue with something down below? Go for it and enjoy! You will feel like a king or emperor when having two gorgeous girls give their all to you. If they could please each other then this would be fascinating to see but it rarely occurs these days. Another thing is having girls of the same nationality definitely works better in such cases.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    My first double was in summerville 2016
    Thai natty nd Chinese Cici.

Cici was kind of chubby so all my attention is on natty. Got natty upfront cuddle hugging etc nd got Cici work on my bro haha. It was fun me nd natty was making eyes contacts lots of winks . Saw natty the following day 1 on 1 was a memorable one indeed so much connection lots laughs.

My Last one is 2017 at Sussex Star with Darling nd Star.
    Maybe is time for another one when this is over hmmm...

Is quite a good exp every one should try at least once...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    On the other side, try doubles at tiffanys

I had willow (blonde aussie) and some eastern european forget her name - amazing experience

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    How can you feel intimidated in the presence of two girls? Do you have an issue with something down below? Go for it and enjoy! You will feel like a king or emperor when having two gorgeous girls give their all to you. If they could please each other then this would be fascinating to see but it rarely occurs these days. Another thing is having girls of the same nationality definitely works better in such cases.
    I think I might be scared I won't get bang for buck lmao. Unfortunately my refractory period is quite long, even though I can resist the urge to shoot for a while.
    Also admittedly I'm scared of being judged by two woman in the room lmao

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I think this sense of intimidation stems from a misunderstanding that sex is somehow a contest or a competition
    Many guys also take this attitude into a one on one session with a girl too.
    They think it's a fight or a test or that they somehow have to prove themselves or they have to win, or defeat or conquer the girl.
    They see the girl as an opponent or adversary.
    All this type of thinking is silly, it's nonsense, and it will just cause you stress.
    Just treat sex as fun and enjoy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I think this sense of intimidation stems from a misunderstanding that sex is somehow a contest or a competition
    They think it's a fight or a test or that they somehow have to prove themselves or they have to win, or defeat or conquer the girl.
    All this type of thinking is silly, it's nonsense, and it will just cause you stress.
    Nice one...after all sex gives heaps of fun...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As I say ... it is a win/win

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Trick is choose a girl you like and then get her to choose a girl SHE likes. The alternative is also get an experienced girl. For example the funniest double I ever had was at VIP pyrmont with Candy who I had seen many times,this was back when she ran the joint, and the younger girl who I had requested join us for the session was obviously fairly new and had probably been giving the standard basic massage + handjob. Well she got to finally see her boss in action, and anyone familiar with Candy knows she goes back wild, high energy, and handles a cock like a complete semendemon. I think the newbie was in a bit of state of shock haha, hopefully she learned a thing or two.

In my experience that is how it tends to go in doubles, it is more of a 70/30 split between the girls instead of the 50/50 you might expect. Of course there are exceptions, but usually one girl takes the lead and dominates.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    I did my first double at Hornsby142 a few years ago, felt strange at first but after about 10 mins I just found it very natural.

As other punters have suggested, don’t think you have to satisfy two girls with fantastic orgasms, don’t put that pressure on yourself, lay back and enjoy the girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i usually pick a regular and then someone different - saves a dud punt

its a shame that many girls at ginza dont offer doubles, i was doing julia (korean) and jasmine (thai, who has moved on) on the regular, but they don't do doubles

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hmm I wouldn't know what to do with 2 girls... Who should I touch, and where should I stick it in? What would the other girl be doing and what do I do with her?

I did my first double this year, at a shop I had never been to before, with two women I had never met before. It was okay but a good tip to everyone, plan it better than I did.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I did my first double this year, at a shop I had never been to before, with two women I had never met before. It was okay but a good tip to everyone, plan it better than I did.
    How would you plan it if you had to do it all over again?

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolite View Post
    How would you plan it if you had to do it all over again?
    Next time, probably book, with a girl I know and a girl she knows well. By booking, I can talk to the mamasan and improve my chances of that special time. There are quite a few WLs that aren't keen on doubles.....they will do it though.

Fucking 2 girls in the one session is awesome, I will say that. i think getting some good 3 way action is the ideal outcome. I don't think it is easy to find a truly mind blowing double...

Back to the op, you will be fine brah, walk in like you own the place, as you should when you are punting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    That's why it's call "The Art of Making Love"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Two hot girls going to blow my load twice as fast. What they going to do for the rest of 59 mins?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast