Thread: Bonz Beauty - fail! .... any other FS shop around Seven Hills?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bonz Beauty - fail! .... any other FS shop around Seven Hills?

Tried Kelly and Lola - both mechanical.
    https://www.bonz1.com.au/ladies
    Any other FS shop around or other girl from Bonz

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix 69 View Post
    Tried Kelly and Lola - both mechanical.
    https://www.bonz1.com.au/ladies
    Any other FS shop around or other girl from Bonz
    Place is a standard Asian brothel but give Amanda a go (nice soft bbbjcim) works on saturdays, try Pamela - (anal pro and cim) but average mature thai lady, works on fridays.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Bro 👍
    Do you pay extra for Anal to hera

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks Bro 👍
    Do you pay extra for Anal to hera
    Nope never have, Take a little extra cash just in case.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have you tried 181 mccready?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried there today... 1145am
    Asked for non Asian, mamasun Helen tried to give me Christine but she looked like she was 50yrs+!! I was about to walk out but she mentioned I would have a great time with Joey, a Korean girl... took a punt but she looked 40+.
    Took a chance but my mind was gone and struggled to get into it... tried some 69 and blocked out her face lol. Did some probing on the anus while I DATY. Finished with some cowboy. Secluded venue and facilities are clean and tidy but the ladies there are all mature... no young WL apart from baby who she kept saying was the only younger one...have tried 5 punts in my life now... haven’t had a 9 or 10/10 yet, but my budget is around $200 each time. I have high hopes for top Ryde 190 which I hope to try someday....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    Have you tried 181 mccready?
    I'm fearful of 181 as apparently people say there is a ladyboy there and I don't trust management to be upfront about the girl you pick and tell you in case you accidentally pick one. Most shops of this type just want your money

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Octane79 View Post
    Tried there today... 1145am
    Asked for non Asian, mamasun Helen tried to give me Christine but she looked like she was 50yrs+!! I was about to walk out but she mentioned I would have a great time with Joey, a Korean girl... took a punt but she looked 40+.
    Took a chance but my mind was gone and struggled to get into it... tried some 69 and blocked out her face lol. Did some probing on the anus while I DATY. Finished with some cowboy. Secluded venue and facilities are clean and tidy but the ladies there are all mature... no young WL apart from baby who she kept saying was the only younger one...have tried 5 punts in my life now... haven’t had a 9 or 10/10 yet, but my budget is around $200 each time. I have high hopes for top Ryde 190 which I hope to try someday....
    Try 99 forever. It's has young thai girls and are okay, some are good looking and some okay faces but nice butts and boob. You want young and cute then go to your inner city shops like 5 star, N5M etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Blacktown 40 is pretty rough but there's a gem there called Mia. Try her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Bro, have you tried Mia? Can you share her feedback and how she look like etc? pretty sure fake photo on their website.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Bro, have you tried Mia? Can you share her feedback and how she look like etc? pretty sure fake photo on their website.
    Maybe a Photoshopped photo. She's late 20's or early 30's. Nice figure and pretty face. Comes off shy at first and doesn't dfk but does lfk (to me anyways), but I was nice and she warmed up to me pretty quick. Not a bad punt when you're on a budget.