Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else feel like a double is intimidating?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drbunny28 View Post
    Two hot girls going to blow my load twice as fast. What they going to do for the rest of 59 mins?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    1 minute to blow your load surely must be a record. Take a cold shower when you're with the girls in the room and you will go further.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Two hot girls going to blow my load twice as fast. What they going to do for the rest of 59 mins?

You can just book them for 15 mins then lol

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Probably play on their phones.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Fap right before the session and let them marvel in your stamina

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakergeoff View Post
    Fap right before the session and let them marvel in your stamina

Haha, probably more applicable if you're not paying for them

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Are we talking rnt or fs?
    Had some great double massages, in Singapore, here at the old Epping Nature care, at Top Ryde 190 etc. Can't say I have had a dud double massage BUT I've turned down heaps.
    Double FS however I haven't been as lucky. Not because of feeling intimidated, just because of the girls it was with. In the old Tokyo cats days I had a decent double, one girl wanted to be fucked HARD and the other preferred more gentle. The others were in shops and just felt like a very mechanical experience. If and when I decide to do it again fs I will do it right because it can be a great time if, as has been said, both girls are into it. Best advice I've read is have a regular and get her to pick the other girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Massage for me

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    One rnt session at Epping was with two girls I had seen regularly, the first girl asked if I'd like to meet her friend, and when the friend came in she gave me the "I'm hurt you didn't book me" look in a playful way. The session was memorable.
    Damn now I'm thinking about a possible Ella/Jasmine double when the ban lifts (and if they're still around)... cold shower time...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had excellent doubles at 533 and a couple west side brothels. Sometimes If you build a good rapport with a girl you can have her suggest a third.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had the mamasan double at QVB, first and only one. It was all a blur but definitely enjoyed it.
    Was in the middle of organising a threesome with Luisa and my wife but sadly did not hear back from her and then COVID 19 happened

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’m sure when your wife gets back to you, Louisa will still be around.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ve tried it a few times but each time there was the one girl I clicked with and I felt bad that the other one was left out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    I’m sure when your wife gets back to you, Louisa will still be around.
    Hahaha well played sir

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    I’ve tried it a few times but each time there was the one girl I clicked with and I felt bad that the other one was left out.
    Why would you feel sorry for the one that was left out? When doing doubles, you go in to have a good time with 'both' girls not just one. Sometimes there is one who knows what she is doing and directing the other girl who is inexperienced or never tried doubles to do other things during the session. If one is lazy or not playing the dominant role then you need to take charge and get her involved in the steamy action. You may have only one little guy but you have two hands that can keep both girls happy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have always wanted to do a double. ML encouraged a double to me once and I wimped out and regretted it.

I just want to do once to see how it goes and if I never do again that would be okay.

Need to do with a regular and then she picks the second girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabotage View Post
    Have always wanted to do a double. ML encouraged a double to me once and I wimped out and regretted it.

I just want to do once to see how it goes and if I never do again that would be okay.

Need to do with a regular and then she picks the second girl.
    Do it mate! Don't die wondering lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    half of the time one is doing something else anyway.. having a smoke, a drink, listerine etc, so dont sweat it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    half of the time one is doing something else anyway.. having a smoke, a drink, listerine etc, so dont sweat it
    Man that doesnt sound appealing at all.
    I always have loved the idea but have never gone through with it because I am worried it will turn into just seperate 1 on 1's. I suppose you have ti find two girls that have chemistry or can work together to sort that out

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If you go for a double it has to be full service, nothing like one sucking you off whilst the other is chewing on your balls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocketsss View Post
    Man that doesnt sound appealing at all.
    I always have loved the idea but have never gone through with it because I am worried it will turn into just seperate 1 on 1's. I suppose you have ti find two girls that have chemistry or can work together to sort that out
    Its not all that bad and doom

As a few have said... best with a girl you see regularly, and ask her if theres any other girls she likes to do doubles with, let her pick, and plan it in advance. if you do it spur of the moment, chances are you will get the one the mammasan picks, or your girl will be ages searching for one. I also suggest book 2 hrs with regular, and get second to come in 30 mins later for an hour, so you get time to settle, shower, get a bj for a little fluffing .... if you go all out at the start, it's a bit of a shitfight to get rolling.
    Then you get last 30 mins with regular to wind down... (or you could switch girls and finish with other, but you will probs need to change to her room.

(also dont think youre getting a lesbian experience unless they stipulate it)

They can be great, but they can be a let down to

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast