Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lockdown's almost over, hang on just that little longer!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven’t had any alcohol since they shut the pubs almost a month ago. I don’t normally drink at home.
    Alcohol consumption at home has skyrocketed at homes across the country.
    As for punting my pub hangovers usually are the reason I punt so I’m coping ok without it.
    I had hoped to do some road tripping around NSW in August so hopefully we can at least travel around our state
    by then. Rescheduling to later in this year is ok with me though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stealth View Post
    Fuck there are plenty of great girls out there. You don't have to pick a bogan or is that what your used to?
    I think this is unfair to bogans to say they act like women.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You taking the piss rooter?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You taking the piss rooter?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Should we start a poll on when we think the shops might re open? Guessing mid May at this stage myself, but that could be wishful thinking as well. Really missing my remedial massage place. They closed a week before the official orders based on their industry recommendation and my back is killing me most mornings

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At least I am saving a tonne of money from not punting, eating out, pokies, drinking and coffees lol.

My penis will be raw when the lockdown is finished!

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by onehunglow View Post
    Should we start a poll on when we think the shops might re open? Guessing mid May at this stage myself, but that could be wishful thinking as well. Really missing my remedial massage place. They closed a week before the official orders based on their industry recommendation and my back is killing me most mornings
    Healthcare (Call ahead if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or are feeling unwell)
    -Chemist
    - Doctors and medical centres
    - Hospitals
    - Pathology
    - Physiotherapy
    - Remedial or therapeutic massage services

https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what...do-under-rules

https://news.australiannaturaltherap....au/nsw-update

Looks like remedial massage could open up, but of course it is up to the individual business and their own risk management practices.

Might see some shops rebranding as ‘remedial massage only’, however I believe you need a certificate IV to be claiming you are doing a real remedial massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My massage shop is a legit remedial place. One of the few that have been able to keep me fairly pain free for a year or so.
    They must be members of AMT and shut down on 20/3 for 2 weeks. Forced closures came in during their self imposed shutdown. Not sure if they would reopen in the current climate or not.

https://www.amt.org.au/downloads/new...9-shutdown.pdf

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The ironic thing is that unlicensed R&T shops will re-open long before legit licensed brothels and long before legit R&T shops with a full brothel licence eg Misty's, 227 Broadway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    massage shops were closed at the same time as nail salons (deemed similar contact)..... pollie's wives will be hounding hubby to open the nail salons, so when they open, so will massage places I expect... but yeah prob not till mid-late May at earliest ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabotage View Post
    Healthcare (Call ahead if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or are feeling unwell)
    -Chemist
    - Doctors and medical centres
    - Hospitals
    - Pathology
    - Physiotherapy
    - Remedial or therapeutic massage services

https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what...do-under-rules

https://news.australiannaturaltherap....au/nsw-update

Looks like remedial massage could open up, but of course it is up to the individual business and their own risk management practices.

Might see some shops rebranding as ‘remedial massage only’, however I believe you need a certificate IV to be claiming you are doing a real remedial massage.
    I think shops are reading into Remedial or therapeutic massage services can open, but if you click on the close tab, it said massage parlours should remain closed.

Owner and girls can argue with police when they are caught but as customer, how you going to appeal? Risking family know you "might" been to an RNT?

I wouldn't go near any venue until the fines are lifted. That is one month of punting money for me, not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post

I wouldn't go near any venue until the fines are lifted. That is one month of punting money for me, not worth it.

Hey Brother LH, or should I say, Hey Big Spender !!

Didn't know you spend $1,000 a month in punting, good on you, plenty of savings now..................haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The info I've got from sources at government level is that the international travel won't resume until next year. State travel may change sooner though.

So sounds like it's local girls for the rest of the year, no fresh imports.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's amusing the way that people here just roll over and think a lockdown police state is justified because of a second-rate virus which only affects the sick and the old. They start repeating government slogans like "stop the spread" or "we can do this togther", it's like somthing out of a third-rate 30s propaganda reel. I remember speaking to an African friend of mine last week and he said in Africa no one gives a shit about Covid19 because there are issues like basic sanitation and nutrition that kill more children and people than Coronavirus ever will; there aren't very many people over 80, and given that 90% of CV19 deaths are over 80, it basically doesn't affect them; the same would be true in India except their government, like all governments, absolutely relishes this chance to put their entire popluation under house arrest, and so will indirectly kill masses of people more than the virus ever could. And to those who have assimilated the restrictions so deeply that they start to 'enjoy them' because it makes them see the benefits of clean living, oh that is truly sad.

Banned
    The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a reduction of greenhouse gas emissions and air pollution around the world. If there is something positive to take from this terrible crisis, it has offered a taste of fresh air in some of the world's most polluted countries.

Let's consider China which emits over 50% of all the nitrogen dioxide in Asia. The Chinese capital Beijing, known for the lung-choking levels of toxic pollution that shroud the city, has had the unusual sight of clear skies as factories in the region have shut down production. Measurements from the European Space Agency’s Sentinel-5P satellite showed that during late January and early February 2020, levels of nitrogen dioxide (NO₂) over cities and industrial areas in Asia and Europe were lower than in the same period in 2019, by as much as 40%.

With crowds gone, popular tourist sites around the world have reported lower pollution levels. The famous canals in Venice, Italy have been cleaner than they have been for years and air quality in the city has also improved due to the lockdown.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donn View Post
    It's amusing the way that people here just roll over and think a lockdown police state is justified because of a second-rate virus which only affects the sick and the old. They start repeating government slogans like "stop the spread" or "we can do this togther", it's like somthing out of a third-rate 30s propaganda reel. I remember speaking to an African friend of mine last week and he said in Africa no one gives a shit about Covid19 because there are issues like basic sanitation and nutrition that kill more children and people than Coronavirus ever will; there aren't very many people over 80, and given that 90% of CV19 deaths are over 80, it basically doesn't affect them; the same would be true in India except their government, like all governments, absolutely relishes this chance to put their entire popluation under house arrest, and so will indirectly kill masses of people more than the virus ever could. And to those who have assimilated the restrictions so deeply that they start to 'enjoy them' because it makes them see the benefits of clean living, oh that is truly sad.
    This isn’t a second rate virus have you seen what is happening overseas? There is no vaccine like the flu yet. Thousands of people are dead. Millions are sick. Just cause Australia hasn’t’ got the brunt of it doesn’t make it second rate. It doesn’t just effect the sick & the old again look at overseas.
    As for Africa do you remember AIDS it’s still going by the way millions are dead mainly from black nations. No wonder they don’t care about Covid19. They have a low life expectancy because of HIV. Not to forget numerous Genocides & famines that beset the region over the past century. That’s why they don’t have old people. If it did hit Africa Millions would die because they still don’t have the hospitals the rest of the world have. Look at New York they probably have the best hospitals in the world & they are struggling.

As for clean living other than punting this might shock you but some people on here probably don’t drink or smoke.
    If people have changed habits because of Covid19 that’s their business. Some of us live week to week & can’t punt every week
    & we might do it every 3rd week. I go to the pub 3 or 4 times a week with mates & get in rounds so I’m saving money. I just go to massage places so when this over I might even afford a punt at Ginza or just have my holiday without having to worry about how poor I’ll be when I get back.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stealth View Post
    42% of new cases in NSW are under 40 now
    Yeah but 99.99% of them won’t die.
    This disease basically kills the very old and sick.
    The media will always find a 25yo who runs triathlons who died of the Coronavirus but hey a couple of people will win the Lotto tonight too.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hey Brother LH, or should I say, Hey Big Spender !!

Didn't know you spend $1,000 a month in punting, good on you,
    Thanks to some brothers believe in shops should allow to charge what even they want! Obly if punter can put collective pressure on shops and girls on price....

Even Warwick farm cost you $110 for an hour. Twice a week that is $220. So 1K really don't mean much.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    plenty of savings now..................haha
    Nope, got to pay for a Switch, hunting for Ring Fit..... AC may be, nah don't think so....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone got any update? I got rumors of at least two shops would open tomorrow or soon

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Anyone got any update? I got rumors of at least two shops would open tomorrow or soon
    Haven't seen anything official, but have heard from a couple of shops they believe massage is now considered an essential service, makes me wonder where they got their info from.
    Hanging out for a good massage because my shoulder (injured 25 years ago) is killing me, and self massage just ain't cutting the mustard.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast