Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lockdown's almost over, hang on just that little longer!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The remedial massage shop next to 323 Clovelly Rd said they’re allowed to open (they’re legit) so you can come there to get good massage as you wish then
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    I would love a legit massage but it will be a long time I think.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The fact that NSW government website mentioned that Massage parlours is still on the closed list should be very clear.

The problem is association like MMA put out notice like this. Makes desperate shop owners risk opening in this kid of time.

So lets just say what is on MMA's web site apply to RNT (which I don't think it does). You are going to work then you are ok, that covers the owners and the girls.

Then the Public Health Act is what going to burn the customer. You can go to the ones around your home. Or the ones close to your work. Travel too far out from you primary resident you will be fine.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Yeah but 99.99% of them won’t die.
    This disease basically kills the very old and sick.
    The media will always find a 25yo who runs triathlons who died of the Coronavirus but hey a couple of people will win the Lotto tonight too.
    If one of those "very old and sick" you mention was one of your parents or both or another member of your family how would you feel then, would you still make flippant insensitive comments like this, by the wayI am turning 70 this year so my chances of lasting out the year must be pretty slim

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Yeah but 99.99% of them won’t die.
    This disease basically kills the very old and sick.
    The media will always find a 25yo who runs triathlons who died of the Coronavirus but hey a couple of people will win the Lotto tonight too.
    My wife is a nurse and they are seeing some young people coming on extremely sick

It appears to be alot worse than it is

They have a patient whose lung is bleeding so much she will either bleed to death or drown from her own blood

This disease is so fucked up

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mate they have been saying for weeks how bad this is. Haven't you seen the mass graves in New York and the UK. In NSW 42% of infected are under 40yo
    I'm replying to the guy that is downplaying it in this thread............

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Doesn't matter, they can't open. It's people like they that break the rules will make this last longer
    Actually they are now allowed to be open. Government has declared 'health services' can now be open.

"Under the the Public Health Act, a health service includes “optical dispensing, dietitian, massage therapy, naturopathy, acupuncture, speech therapy, audiology and audiometry service”.

"For example, premises providing remedial massage and other massage therapy services (including lymphoedema therapy, Bowen therapy and myotherapy) are not massage parlours. They are premises providing a health service and are not required to close."

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infect...-services.aspx

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakergeoff View Post
    "Under the the Public Health Act, a health service includes “optical dispensing, dietitian, massage therapy, naturopathy, acupuncture, speech therapy, audiology and audiometry service”.

"For example, premises providing remedial massage and other massage therapy services (including lymphoedema therapy, Bowen therapy and myotherapy) are not massage parlours. They are premises providing a health service and are not required to close."

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infect...-services.aspx
    In the non-registered health practitioners code of conduct

https://www.legislation.nsw.gov.au/#.../2012/311/sch3

Paragraph 13:

Health practitioners not to engage in sexual or improper personal relationship with clients
    Looks like I'll have to have some stern words with my regular MLs when this is all over.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry my apologies, I didn't know that. But it's good to hear, I will call my usual and see if they are open.
    Yep I am definitely in need of a decent massage now!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wonder whether it’s actually going to be opened...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    If one of those "very old and sick" you mention was one of your parents or both or another member of your family how would you feel then, would you still make flippant insensitive comments like this, by the wayI am turning 70 this year so my chances of lasting out the year must be pretty slim
    There's no strong evidence that COVID19 is increasing mortality in the most affected demographic over 80. If it isn't increasing overall mortality then COVID is just killing those who would have died of some other form of pneumonia, illness etc. It is not 'insensitive' to point this out. The old and infirm should take measures to protect themselves, but it is a ridiculous overreaction to cause socio-economic disaster by putting the rest of us under house arrest and shutting down trade and travel. If COVID19 had appeared 50 years ago before advances in biotech, nobody would have noticed. It would have registered as a somewhat more severe flu season. Ironic that our advances in technology have ended up giving us the weapons we willing use to destroy ourselves. But hey, "stop the spread" and be a good little boy and do what nanny Morrison tells you and you'll get a big, nice reward and a pat on the head.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep, cos the 'nanny' scomo is the only govt to impose lock downs in the world....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Doesn't matter, they can't open. It's people like they that break the rules will make this last longer
    That's a good boy Pleck, help nanny keep those naughty boys from disobeying the rules, now run along.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakergeoff View Post
    Yep, cos the 'nanny' scomo is the only govt to impose lock downs in the world....

It obviously wasn't Scomo's idea, the man's bumbling halfwit who believes in magical men in the sky.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Donn View Post
    There's no strong evidence that COVID19 is increasing mortality in the most affected demographic over 80. If it isn't increasing overall mortality then COVID is just killing those who would have died of some other form of pneumonia, illness etc. It is not 'insensitive' to point this out. The old and infirm should take measures to protect themselves, but it is a ridiculous overreaction to cause socio-economic disaster by putting the rest of us under house arrest and shutting down trade and travel. If COVID19 had appeared 50 years ago before advances in biotech, nobody would have noticed. It would have registered as a somewhat more severe flu season. Ironic that our advances in technology have ended up giving us the weapons we willing use to destroy ourselves. But hey, "stop the spread" and be a good little boy and do what nanny Morrison tells you and you'll get a big, nice reward and a pat on the head.
    Thank you O great one for your response to my my post, you did mention you dont post on this forum much which is a blessing, you are obviously so far left you have gone back up your own arse, be safe and remember social distancing...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My Chiro is still open though I don't go. He said it's an essential health service. Any Chiro and tug? What about tcm n t?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    My Chiro is still open though I don't go. He said it's an essential health service. Any Chiro and tug? What about tcm n t?
    Haha well I definitely won't be going to your chiro if he's offering.
    My physio on the other hand, I may consider.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donn View Post
    It obviously wasn't Scomo's idea, the man's bumbling halfwit who believes in magical men in the sky.
    I have no idea what this even means...

Sorry I forgot you made it to PM...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is foot massage an essential health service? My feet are killing me, I usually got at least 2 foot massages every month.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    "Remedial or therapeutic massage services" are apparently allowed to open in NSW, "massage parlours" are not.

https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what...do-under-rules

Check with your usual joint whether they are classified under "Remedial or therapeutic massage services" or not?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Got an email from one of my regular legit massage places saying they are reopening this week. Yeww

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast