Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Korean body slides

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Korean body slides

Hey guys, once this lockdown is over, I'm looking for a store similar to M8, where it's basically a body slide store with Korean ladies. Any other stores around? I've heard of Midas but never been?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think it’s called Romeos and/or Juliet. One of them in Petersham, the other in Burwood. There is one is Marrickville as well. Run by korean and staffed with Korean girls.

I have been to the one in Petersham and Marrickville, not Burwood ones.

Fuck, I can’t wait.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Midas used to be good . But now I live in city for M8 is more convenient for me to visit.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    M8 hmmm- I usally go there once or twice a yr for relaxation only not looking for extras. I think is pretty good if I don't expect too much just enjoying the oil b2b nd cbj 69 HJ with tall beautiful Korean girl. Abit pricey Still $185?

Most will cut 10 mins off your time if u not careful!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkkid View Post
    I find M8 the worst among the Korean b2b joints. lots of girls have KPS and give very unmemorable experiences
    true, you are right.

I find M8 the worst among the Korean b2b joints. lots of girls have KPS and give very unmemorable experiences

Many years ago (2011), there was a cute tanned Korean girl called Coco that gave excellent GFE. She even gave me her number.
    Since then it has gone downhill.
    Yes agree about m8 !
    Rarely have a bad one at Romeo...

2011? I had seen Cherry nd May alot Both was my fav.
    May give more extras ...but after 3 visits shes gone only few months there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    M8 hmmm- I usally go there once or twice a yr for relaxation only not looking for extras. I think is pretty good if I don't expect too much just enjoying the oil b2b nd cbj 69 HJ with tall beautiful Korean girl. Abit pricey Still $185?

Most will cut 10 mins off your time if u not careful!!
    Why I didn’t get cbj? Is it on the offer or you need to ask for it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanji2016 View Post
    I think it’s called Romeos and/or Juliet. One of them in Petersham, the other in Burwood. There is one is Marrickville as well. Run by korean and staffed with Korean girls.

I have been to the one in Petersham and Marrickville, not Burwood ones.

Fuck, I can’t wait.
    Whats the address on merricville ?

Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    Whats the address on merricville ?
    108 new Canterbury rd i think.

I know a few hot hot Korean wl work as ml at a Romeo some Offer free fs or bbbj if your a regular. Best to go day time guys nd try ur luck.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Many years ago (2011), there was a cute tanned Korean girl called Coco that gave excellent GFE. She even gave me her number.
    Since then it has gone downhill.
    I remember Coco I think she was petite with fake boobs but great service. I saw her 3 times but the 3rd time she was in a real mood. I think the other girls must have tought her KPS. Early 2012 I think she left, I kept asking for months later if she was coming back she never did though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Midas was fantastic between 2005 & 2011 when I discovered it many a brilliant girl. I had 2 gems at M8 between 2011 & 2012. One was Coco but the other girl Mia was in my 10 best punts ever. I went to Juliets & Romeo’s around 2011-2014 a few times. Mostly good punts. I’ve tried them all except Romeo’s in the last 2 years & had one girl at Midas but she wasn’t crash hot. The others seen the line-up walked out. I didn’t know Romeo’s still was around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can someone illuminate me as to what a Korean body slide is? I could google it of course but why not ask the pros. And why is it a specifically Korean thing?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds fun

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    Can someone illuminate me as to what a Korean body slide is? I could google it of course but why not ask the pros. And why is it a specifically Korean thing?
    The way I've experienced it at the places previously mentioned is that the body slide part will come after the massage and before the cbj/hj.

After the massage (quality will vary greatly depending on the girl) oil is applied to yourself(your back) and possibly also the girl (her front) she will slide up and down your oily body, usually rubbing her pussy(you will know if she has stubble) against you, also it will involve some kissing maybe nibbling of the ears and other methods (maybe slight touching of your balls) to get you hard/harder for the bj.

For me quality of service varied greatly, I think the times I went the most consistent was Midas followed by Romeos, the other two dropped off in service quality long ago. I haven't been for a couple of years, and I think it's possible the quality goes in cycles so it would be trial and error to find out which shop has the best/consistent quality now.

Why Korean? Not sure if it's a cultural thing from Korea, but these four shops had most of their ML's from Korea - although there has been some diversity introduced over the years, I think it still is majority Korean ML's working there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by geekstyle View Post
    The way I've experienced it at the places previously mentioned is that the body slide part will come after the massage and before the cbj/hj.

After the massage (quality will vary greatly depending on the girl) oil is applied to yourself(your back) and possibly also the girl (her front) she will slide up and down your oily body, usually rubbing her pussy(you will know if she has stubble) against you, also it will involve some kissing maybe nibbling of the ears and other methods (maybe slight touching of your balls) to get you hard/harder for the bj.

For me quality of service varied greatly, I think the times I went the most consistent was Midas followed by Romeos, the other two dropped off in service quality long ago. I haven't been for a couple of years, and I think it's possible the quality goes in cycles so it would be trial and error to find out which shop has the best/consistent quality now.

Why Korean? Not sure if it's a cultural thing from Korea, but these four shops had most of their ML's from Korea - although there has been some diversity introduced over the years, I think it still is majority Korean ML's working there.
    Thanks for the detailed response mate!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by geekstyle View Post

Can't wait, hopefully they will be open after 16th June! Shame Romeo's has no website.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is there an details on Romeos at all?

Web, Wechat, Mobile number?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Romeo is closed permanently now. Consolidated to Juliet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Midas is also pretty much roaring and trading right now. On Marrickville Rd next to the NAB, looks like any other light industrial property which are a dime-a dozen in Marrickville. Also just across the street from No5, so it’s on the path well travelled haha.

Banned
    Romeos is now Korea Town
    Different owners from Juliets
    Hit and miss...why it’s called punting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast