Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: After the lockdown will the commercial sex industry recover??

After the lockdown will the commercial sex industry recover??

It was bad already before this happened and it's hard to know when it will wake up and recover, doesn't it?
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Will men still want to blow their loads with cute babes for a reasonable price? Hmmmmmm, hard to say.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by sporty32 View Post
    It was bad already before this happened and it's hard to know when it will wake up and recover, doesn't it?
    It was bad!!??!! Bro, you were going to the wrong places.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It could be interesting when it does re-open. No international flights probably until next year so most of
    the talent will come from Asian girls already here.
    The industry will recover & there will be an initial rush from regular punters soon as it re-opens.
    Will Ginza struggle because most girls who work there don’t seem to be here to study & here for the quick buck
    & then travel home back to the mother country. Where will they get new girls from.
    Places like 227 Broadway is more likely to have University students already here or did the girls travel home before the shutdown.
    By the way did the Universities shut down classes or are they open as normal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think many girls will need the cashflow boost, so there could be new local talent

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Most likely foreigners still can come to Australia just need to quarantine themselves at designated places for 2 weeks, maybe 3?

A lot Asian women will think Australia is safer than most of the western countries with prostitutions legal and successful in controlling the Covid19. So I would say more ladies will choose Australia if they planned to earn quick money anyway. 2 weeks quarantine is worth the wait.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yougottabe View Post
    It could be interesting when it does re-open. No international flights probably until next year so most of
    the talent will come from Asian girls already here.
    The industry will recover & there will be an initial rush from regular punters soon as it re-opens.
    Will Ginza struggle because most girls who work there don’t seem to be here to study & here for the quick buck
    & then travel home back to the mother country. Where will they get new girls from.
    Places like 227 Broadway is more likely to have University students already here or did the girls travel home before the shutdown.
    By the way did the Universities shut down classes or are they open as normal.
    Girls at Ginza/others will be making a killing after the lockdown with less girls around. University is still open by distance learning.

Banned
    Remember, prostitution is the oldest known profession. It will survive and girls will come forward to work and make money for themselves. There are many girls who go to university or college that will find themselves involved in the adult industry. The shops know how to recruit girls whether it be from overseas or locally. Therefore, there is no need to panic about a lack of supply of Asian WLs or MLs in our city. Worry more about yourself, family, job and health. These are more important.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Remember, prostitution is the oldest known profession. It will survive and girls will come forward to work and make money for themselves. There are many girls who go to university or college that will find themselves involved in the adult industry. The shops know how to recruit girls whether it be from overseas or locally. Therefore, there is no need to panic about a lack of supply of Asian WLs or MLs in our city. Worry more about yourself, family, job and health. These are more important.
    Agree with this totally. The demand will always be there, and I don't think there will be a shortage of supply anytime soon.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I reckon it will thrive....i will go there every f**king night....

Quote Originally Posted by mkkid View Post
    just remember, its somebody's daughter you're screwing with...
    What are you on this forum for if you’re not a punter ?

If you’re a punter, have you fucked any girl that’s not someone’s daughter ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    All the girls I've visited are doing their job by choice, they're attracted by the amount of money they can make by working in this industry. I'm pretty sure we won't run out of girls with this kind of mindet.

I am predicting more local Aussie girls may join the industry when the lock down is over ?

Consider this, many industry will be very hard hit during the pandemic. Millions of jobs are already lost , many of them may never come back. So perhaps out of 100% of the work force pre Covid19 - will be very lucky if 80% of those will recover and may not be right from the start and go from 0 to 80% - the road to recovery could be very slow, long and tough ! That’s just the reality, right ?

Junior Member(有D料到) smiling wide's Avatar
    I think that people will be cautious with their spending. Punting and rnt will be a luxury and the focus will be the primary (food, job, housing).

Even for those with a Full time job, I think the reality is still going to be job security.

Think of all the deferred loans that will need to be paid back.

I'm optimistic but the competition will deliver some "reopening discounts". I think most punters will go just to get it out of their system, tick the box, but the majority will think twice about spending.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oldest industry in the world. It will always recover, but may look different than before. AIDS slowed down trade and changed practices, but it bounced back to what we knew a couple of weeks ago. RnT will probably come back first under the guise of legit massage and the FS shops will follow eventually. What it will look like in today's risk adverse society will be interesting to see. Until a vaccine (possibly never) or broad immunity is achieved this thing will be around to bug us.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Of course minority of the shops will not survive, just like all other normal shops. But majority will survive and there will be new shops which will be opened by people who are still cashed up after the crisis is over

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    The industry will survive but with international travel restrictions to stay for a while we won’t get the steady flow of new girls into the industry from students and travelers that we are used to. The regulars that are already based in Australia will come back.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    There will always be men who will pay for sex, and there will always be women who will sell their bodies for money, and there will always be business people keen to make money by bringing them together.
    So yes of course punting will go on after the lockdown, but of course things will change - exactly how things will change nobody knows.
    The pandemic and maybe even more importantly the government response to it will have social, economic, and cultural impacts on all aspects of life including punting.
    The types of girls and where they come from may change, how and where services are delivered may change, prices may change, businesses may change etc
    Some players will disappear and new ones will emerge.
    It won't all be bad either; there will be all sorts of new opportunities, options and possibilities that will emerge too.
    Just chill out and relax and after the lockdown go with flow, and adapt to new paradigm rather than nostalgically reminiscing about the good old days. You'll be fine. If your favourite shop or favourite girl aren't around anymore then just find a new one.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I'm looking forward to the local born( ABC, ABK, aussie )talents/ office girl etc as Lungor said. NTI - serivces probably not as good but fresh hopeful most is pretty looking mostly important.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I'm looking forward to the local born( ABC, ABK, aussie )talents/ office girl etc as Lungor said. NTI - serivces probably not as good but fresh hopeful most is pretty looking mostly important.
    I have to concur. I can't wait for all the new blood to enter in to the industry after this blows over. More unigirls with big tits please.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast