Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    booked in tomorrow. Can't wait. And it's just RnT I think hahaha
    don't forget your report !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi jumper
    Can you pm me thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm interested in a PM also if you don't mind @Jumper63.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper63 View Post
    I've recently had offered to me the Mamasan's place to facilitate the outcall with one of the MLs. This appears to be the new method. strikes me as risky if more than 5 dudes visiting a unit in a complex each day ... Good sense has prevailed ... so far.
    Hi Jumper, would you mind PMing me the details? Would love to try it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pls PM details 🙃

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper63 View Post
    PM’d you. Interested in your thoughts.
    Pls PM details 🙃

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s time to be socially responsible and avoid these until it’s safe to do so

Quote Originally Posted by zucon View Post
    It’s time to be socially responsible and avoid these until it’s safe to do so
    I seen a girl today at a hotel she had booked in conjunction with the shop she works at. We both agreed it was out of the question a few weeks ago. Now, it is starting to look pretty good. Only 1 in 1000 tests are coming back positive and there are very few unknown person to person transmissions.

Some of the girls are really struggling financially! If you are fit and healthy, haven't been hit by the pandemic on a financial basis, go seek a session with a WL or ML.....I am hearing more and more girls are doing outcall or are hosting in some capacity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I seen a girl today at a hotel she had booked in conjunction with the shop she works at. We both agreed it was out of the question a few weeks ago. Now, it is starting to look pretty good. Only 1 in 1000 tests are coming back positive and there are very few unknown person to person transmissions.

Some of the girls are really struggling financially! If you are fit and healthy, haven't been hit by the pandemic on a financial basis, go seek a session with a WL or ML.....I am hearing more and more girls are doing outcall or are hosting in some capacity.
    I’m a willing solider and happy to help this charity cause. Pm me thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mclovin69 View Post
    I’m a willing solider and happy to help this charity cause. Pm me thanks
    lol, where do users of this forum get off by saying 'PM me please'.

lol, where do users of this forum get off by saying 'PM me please'.
    I think if people genuinely would appreciate the intel , they should have the courtesy and respect to send a message to other member in the first place and ask nicely , no ? I would .

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think if people genuinely would appreciate the intel , they should have the courtesy and respect to send a message to other member in the first place and ask nicely , no ? I would .
    Thank you sir.........

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Frustrating..
    Had organised an incall with a private for today only for them to be double booked and cancel. Can't fit me in until next week. Went to a second option, arrived at designated venue, sorry previous customer extended and booked after that.. 0/2. Had made arrangements for the afternoon schedule to be clear and came up short... Very few verified profiles out here so had to turn tail and head home..

Raybo, it never ceases to amaze me how people just expect information to be handed to them on a silver platter. I can imagine what some (not all) of these people would be like to deal with in person. No way am I passing them on to someone I have built a good rapport with only for them to fuck it up!

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Frustrating..
    Had organised an incall with a private for today only for them to be double booked and cancel. Can't fit me in until next week. Went to a second option, arrived at designated venue, sorry previous customer extended and booked after that.. 0/2. Had made arrangements for the afternoon schedule to be clear and came up short... Very few verified profiles out here so had to turn tail and head home..

Raybo, it never ceases to amaze me how people just expect information to be handed to them on a silver platter. I can imagine what some (not all) of these people would be like to deal with in person. No way am I passing them on to someone I have built a good rapport with only for them to fuck it up!
    It isn't as easy as walking into a shop now, I feel your pain. I have responded to a few PMs, some of these girls really need the work, but fellas, at least put a bit of effort in if you want the cherries.....

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    This has happened to me a couple of times off this forum. No way I will share info about specific girls again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12