Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reminiscing - 2013 - 2016 era

Senior Member(無間使者)

Reminiscing - 2013 - 2016 era

Hi All,

Given the lockdown for me here in NYC, it has gotten me thinking about some of the great times had back in Sydney 5+ years ago... I’ve been reading through the threads and a number of familiar names still posting which is great.

I wanted to reminisce / see what had changed in the last ~4 years of note. Had a shop lifted its game? Had one closed? Had a once promising spot turned horrible? Any other changes of note?

Some of my haunts when back in Sydney:
    Silver Fox
    Snow Lotus
    QVB
    Bamboo
    Thairepeutic (meh)
    This legit-looking shop on Clarence
    Pyrmont Star
    Masstige 8

Anyway - hope everyone is safe and healthy. Things will be fine in Australia - you have the health system and capacity to get through this. The toll that it will take on us and the world, however, is sad... international travel, life as we knew it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Silverfox circa 2016 was pretty good.

Decent girls and FS was pretty freely offered

Went back last year and it was sad, like a real shit brothel....

RIP silverfox

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh dear... that’s sad. What happened there? New ownership?

That was the spot for B2B and had a strict menu... my favourite there was a visit with Miku - Japanese girl who was super tanned from Cairns, and just so happened to have large and perfect cans

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep, I was a big fan of Miki. Beautiful Chinese girl with a lovely personality

Snow lotus was always hit and miss for me.. I wonder if it still open

M8 was overpriced IMO. I didn't mind it every now and then though...

Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    Hi All,

Given the lockdown for me here in NYC, it has gotten me thinking about some of the great times had back in Sydney 5+ years ago... I’ve been reading through the threads and a number of familiar names still posting which is great.

I wanted to reminisce / see what had changed in the last ~4 years of note. Had a shop lifted its game? Had one closed? Had a once promising spot turned horrible? Any other changes of note?

Some of my haunts when back in Sydney:
    Silver Fox
    Snow Lotus
    QVB
    Bamboo
    Thairepeutic (meh)
    This legit-looking shop on Clarence
    Pyrmont Star
    Masstige 8

Anyway - hope everyone is safe and healthy. Things will be fine in Australia - you have the health system and capacity to get through this. The toll that it will take on us and the world, however, is sad... international travel, life as we knew it.
    Good thread brother Bull, the good old days for us old timers ......... haha

Ditto to most of the above , if I may just add one more : Stanmore!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think the original silverfox got busted a couple of years. I remember turning up one day to find the shop closed up and police parked out front. Can't say for certain if that is how it went down, but management changed shortly after and they appear to have reestablished themselves as more of a brothel sharing some girls with a few other places.

I liked Oasis Thai Massage on poplar street. I wrote about how it was my first punt ever there in another thread, and how through a mix of beginner's luck and complete naivety managed to talk the mamasan in to providing me with a girl who did Fs upfront despite it being my first time. It was a well run shop with lots great girls during its prime. It always had a little bit of a wild west vibe though, doors sometimes being left ajar during sessions, ML or Mamasan popping in to your room during a session (even during part 2 once!) to borrow towels and stuff. But you get that with a lot shops that don't have a lot of space but try to cram as many rooms in as possible anyway. A shame how it declined pretty much overnight.

Erox Massage! This is on wattle street technically in Ultimo but almost just as close to pyrmont. Now this is a place that does not get talked about very often, but I was a fan of it back around 2015-17. Another very small shop but they had this one ML a milf in her early 40's (I think she was called Yuki) who somehow had a better figure than most 20 year old ML who handsdown gave the best HJ I ever had. Generally I am a spanish guy but everyone hast to make an exception. She could do slow and sensual, fast and furious, bring you to the edge and back over and over for 20 minutes and make you cum so hard it felt like your guts were shooting out your dick. I swear I got some on the ceiling once. She left and the place went to shit. It is still around but after multiple bad experiences in a row I gave up on the place. It has been sometime now so maybe it has recovered.

Juliet's was great in about 2014 and I wen't there a lot. It was one of those cases where you wanted to bend the hot receptionist over the desk and do her there and then she was so smoking hot. Unfortunately she road desk for a living not cock. She was great at her job though and even though this place always sucked at doing lineups (always too fast) you could just ask her for recommendations and give her your preferences and know you would be taken care of.

Brother E,

You knew that I have since reunited with Yuki in Central and Bondi , right ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Brother E,

You knew that I have since reunited with Yuki in Central and Bondi , right ?
    No! Would you be so kind as to message me the address of those places?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to Babylon late last year, was pretty bad. Girl had no interest in massage, offered FS but I turned it down as she wasnt hot and really didn teven bother to build up to it... 100% felt like a money grab.

Just gave me a shitty nude HJ and I couldn't wait for it to be over.

Wasn't cheap either from memory

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    No! Would you be so kind as to message me the address of those places?

Mate, you haven’t seen my Top 10 list thread ?? See below , no point giving you her Bondi number now as everyone is shut down but when things reopen again, ask me then ok ?

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Sorry guys, been busy with other matters and haven't had a chance to update my list.

Good news are, three of my favourite big tits MLs have returned and turning Sydney CBD RnT into my Flamingo Spanish Quarter:

Here is the latest: (I am now listing them in sort of the frequency I have been seeing them - which probably make more sense, but must take the convenience and logistics into considerations - for example, if Candy is Not in Pyrmont and Mimi is in the city and Yuki also in the CBD, I would have seen them more regularly and therefore ranking much higher!)

1. Cherry 🍒 my no 1 girl at QVB (Tue/Fri) and 227 Concord (Wed/Sun) happy, wholesome, pretty, naturally busty and curvaceous, glamorous and delicious enough to eat.

2. Bonnie at Siam Sila Massage, my current Hong Kong girl friend even though she is from China - 36 E Cups

3. Nina, DD Cups, magical hands and Leng Leng mark II, back at Siam Sila and she has the best combinations of superb part 1 and sensational part 2 and the best pair of Double D Cups in town-IMHO!

4. Emma the 40G at Diva on Sussex. just waiting for her to be on the roster at 359 Riley then I will go to give her the Diamond ...............haha

5. Candy @ VIP Pyrmont, master masseuse back from retirement and all those Spanish and master Korean style B2B plays. Most importantly, the proper part 1 massage and back stepping ! Second to none.

6. Mimi @ Burwood, creme de la creme b2b , the 36 E Cups erotic Spanish master, prostate massage and multiple shots if you can manage.

7. Yuki at Bondi Road my go to part 1 lady with probably the best HJ/hand rimming/edging you could ask for.

8. Rachel, Japanese busty school girl look and feel, Rachel is a special gem, not very often you can have the pleasure of Sino Espanol treatment with those big, soft and all natural 37 F Cups ! Wed at 227 Concord and Fri/Sat @ 426 Cleveland?

9. Tiffany from Renwick Baby, only tried her "Dragon Root/Tendon" massage, not try regular part 1 yet, but pretty sure she will be good at it, she is also a prostate massage expert but not my thing.

10. Vicky and Nicole mamasan double or single at QVB . In the absence of either Nicole or Vicky, you can still get the special mamasan double massage for $100/30 min with either Nicole or Vicky plus any other girl of your choice, it's really the best deal in town.

Honourable mention of Lucia 40F Thai at 227 for pure Spanish and size ! Coco the sweetest trooper good all rounder @ QVB, Helen/Hebe? from Diva, the tattoos girl with those awesome tits ! Susan the busty milf at VIP Pyrmont, very firm part 1 and erotic part 2. And Nana, natural D Cups at Sydney Baby.

That's all from me folks, where's yours ??

ps. I have also highlighted the top MLs for the Part 1, in case that's what you are looking for !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can confirm Lucia has some big titsssss

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkkid View Post
    For me it was:
    * Alice's massage shop just outside Central Station (can't remember the name)
    Central 316, or something along those lines!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    I think the original silverfox got busted a couple of years. I remember turning up one day to find the shop closed up and police parked out front. Can't say for certain if that is how it went down, but management changed shortly after and they appear to have reestablished themselves as more of a brothel sharing some girls with a few other places.
    Thanks Eclipsefun - that’s interesting. Sad that it’s long gone from what was a fantastic shop... I assume the famous Foxy is long gone also? Oh well... was to be expected that things change / move on from what they once were.

What I will say, is that I honestly can’t believe how the Sydney-style offering just doesn’t exist in New York... you can get the basic massage shop that will have the basic part 2, but it almost never includes a body slide like the majority of great shops in Sydney. A lot of the shops cater toward FS demographic, and it’s really a missing niche.

I know rent is high, and these times are especially tough, but honestly feel as though it’s a strange missing component of the market over here.

Great responses so far! Another interesting one I used to go to a couple of times was North Sydney Sunny Massage, or something like that? I was nestled in an office building in North Sydney, but seemed quite new at the time. Maybe it’s moved location now based on research.

I agree on Mimi @ Burwood, Brother Ahlungor... she is top notch and fantastic. I hope that she has been well in these last few years.

Is it time I returned to Sydney? This last couple of months in lockdown has certainly gotten me thinking about that...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brother Ahlungor could best best for the update in Alice, Foxy, and what about JK Queen (I think?)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    Thanks Eclipsefun - that’s interesting. Sad that it’s long gone from what was a fantastic shop... I assume the famous Foxy is long gone also? Oh well... was to be expected that things change / move on from what they once were.

What I will say, is that I honestly can’t believe how the Sydney-style offering just doesn’t exist in New York... you can get the basic massage shop that will have the basic part 2, but it almost never includes a body slide like the majority of great shops in Sydney. A lot of the shops cater toward FS demographic, and it’s really a missing niche.
    The question on bodysliding is interesting. Who generally runs erotic massage joints in NY? Why do you think it isn't popular there? In my experience bodyslides tend to come from girls who have some experience working in spas/saunas/soaplands back in Asia or have been trained by a Mamasan who worked in them. The exception would be Thai girls, they always seem to give bodyslide no matter what! So maybe its just that the people opening parlours in NY come from more a standard RnT background not a Sauna complex background and so those techniques are not getting passed on? Would be keen to hear what you think.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am missing Vicky when she was at Silver Fox. Ahh, best memories.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fiona was the best ML I’ve ever seen, she quit Central 316, I think she was worried about her boyfriend finding out via the large Chinese contingent that used to visit the shop. I was able to follow her to a shop at Green Square. Best body I’ve ever seen, and stunning too. I wonder what she’s doing now?!?!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which shop at Central, sir Ahlungor?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by N3ur071c View Post
    Which shop at Central, sir Ahlungor?
    Apologies, that was in reference to Yuki

Quote Originally Posted by N3ur071c View Post
    Apologies, that was in reference to Yuki
    Yuki actually no longer works at that tiny shop on Elizabeth St, she only works at Lucy’s on Bondi Road. Just wait until this thing is over , I’ll do an update on all my favourites.

Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast