Thread: Random News

Banned

Random News

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.abc.n...ticle/11756550

It might have been posted but just came across this one. Inspired by another thread post.
    Thoughts?

Banned
    "Asian sex workers in Sydney brothels hide their job from friends and family, survey finds". Wouldn't you?

"One in four workers said they are never able to choose their clients". Surprised it's this low. Some shops require their girls to see all guys who have made bookings. How can she refuse in such case?

"About one in four workers were provided condoms by employers, despite it being a WorkCover requirement, while only two thirds used condoms with clients all the time". Does that mean employers should provide condoms free of charge? Many girls have stated that some shops didn't provide condoms and if they turned up for work and had no condoms then the shop would charge high prices for condoms. BBFS occurs and many girls won't admit to it or if they are pressured by customers will do it because they feel uncomfortable in reporting it to the employer or to the police.

"But sexual health wasn't her biggest concern. Being on a student visa, Sally was afraid of being caught by immigration working longer hours than was allowed, or noticed by people she knew". There are many girls working more than 20 hours per week (in breach of their student visas). Some employers may turn a blind eye and instead encourage girls to work more hours because it's more business for them. The health safety issue can be a worry too. Many girls working in this industry are not practising safe sex and have not had vaccines against hepatitis or HPV. Some don't get regular STI check ups which may expose them and their clients to STIs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would most of the girls be contractors and therefore self employed. Would explain why the shops don't always provide condoms - they should be providing their own as self employed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good thing i bring my own condoms. The shop/girl condoms provided feel off half the time anyway.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    The cost of a condom would be minimal compared to the shop's/girl's fees for the service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whyme View Post
    Good thing i bring my own condoms. The shop/girl condoms provided feel off half the time anyway.
    Would have thought most of the girls would not trust PPE from an unknown source...Never tried to provide my own in a shop. Would be more inclined to take a towel that was not sprayed with scotch-guard.

Some of the shops clearly show their rates as a breakdown for shop and "contractor". Guess that also gives the girls flexibility on when they work etc.