Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good read......man sues 278 Cleveland St

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Good read......man sues 278 Cleveland St

Senior Member(無間使者)
    'unexpectedly experienced fellatio interrupta'.

interesting read, scary stuff. note to self, dont bring anything else apart from cash, dont want my phone taken and nude pics of me sent to my mum!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow..
    Not surprising that they would do this given the attitude of the management. I went to this place back when they were in apartments and the service was very good but when they started getting success with Ginza and 278 they were extremely obnoxious and rude at times as times went on. I've stopped coming to this place for a while now which has worked out for my wallet and this will give me further second thoughts to attending

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Boycott the two shops. They are acting like gansgters. They should be thrown in Gaol. That is no way to treat a customer.

looks about to be deleted

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not trying to make excuses for "the well known shop" but from personal experience, the past few years I've been going there, they have been the most consistent for service, and as a "punter" I'm not sure there's much more than that I can ask for. For me, the things to consider in the news story are:

1. The WL not wanting to testify - understandable in the circumstances - many possibilities here even in the event that she was being assaulted by the customer, fear of family finding out, fear of australian authorities wanting taxation information, fear of notoriety in general

2. Why would the shop owner break into a room in the middle of a session - maybe they didn't find out the guy was banned until after the session started (how?) or maybe the WL called for help

3. Manager of a competing shop - he was banned from the other location, but decided to go to 278, because what? that would be ok? Everyone would know they were sister shops, all the promotional info at the time indicated as much.

Just because a judgement has been made, doesn't mean that justice has been served, our justice system is probably the best we have considering circumstances, but it's by no means perfect. I'd like to think that it's possible a shop owner was trying to protect a member of staff at the time - whether true or not, and that they would do so again in future without fear of being punished for it.

Hopefully the shop involved will in future be able to look after it's employees and take care of them from abusive customers (which I'm pretty sure would happen on many occasions) Honestly with the current epidemic, and the outcall services being used, I really hope the girls that feel they have to work and see customers are being kept safe, it doesn't help anyone if abusive customers can get away with whatever they want without fear of being caught.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by geekstyle View Post
    Not trying to make excuses for "the well known shop"
    LOL. Then goes on to make the same BS excuses the shop tried on in court.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I posted this ad the other night & yes it was deleted too.... nothing sus here

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Read between the lines. The man was "viciously assaulted", yet the punishment is only a payment of $150k? Under normal circumstances, this would've resulted in a jail term, but the article didn't mention anything about the couple going to jail.
    "Made to kowtow to all assembled sex workers", this is consistent with the allegation that the guy was a known "stealther". But this being a case about the guy getting beaten up, that point was probably not relevant enough... IE. It may be true this guy was a bastard, but he shouldn't have been beaten up. That's how the justice system works, but certainly not how WE work. A stealther deserves to have his ass whupped!
    And last point... The guy was a worker from "a rival establishment". Saying he was there causing trouble at 278 ... That's not too much of a stretch of the imagination.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm surprised how many people are attacking the shop.

My takeaway was guy worked for a rival shop, was already banned from one location and got busted.
    It's unlikely you can go to the cops saying a rival shop is trying to steal our girls etc so they used the methods available when you can't use the regular justice system.

If he was just some Joe-schmo who got beaten up at a shop and publicly shamed I'd have a different tune but people saying it's unacceptable, calling for boycotts and dissing the management seems unfair in my eyes.

Always open to being convinced otherwise.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Read between the lines. The man was "viciously assaulted", yet the punishment is only a payment of $150k? Under normal circumstances, this would've resulted in a jail term, but the article didn't mention anything about the couple going to jail.
    I see the gaslighting of the forum on behalf of the shop has begun.

In September 2018, Mr Chang and Ms Hu, who had previous convictions for assault occasioning actual bodily harm, pleaded guilty to common assault upon Mr Fung.
    They were criminally convicted of common assault and plead guilty. Its the bottom rung of assault charges, spitting on someone classifies as common assault and a local court is unlikely to send someone to jail for it. So "this would've resulted in a jail term" is baloney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodcock View Post
    I posted this ad the other night & yes it was deleted too.... nothing sus here

Sounds like the Corona Virus " Nothing to see, Delete

Banned
    This sounds like a great side scene in a Hong Kong action thriller movie. It's got interrupted felatio, a mama and papasan bursting through the bedroom door shouting, and slapping and pummelling the guy, and then a line of scantilly dressed girls being bowed and scraped to by the naked guy! Where do I see this movie?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dang4d View Post
    I am sure there are a few members here that are affiliated or receive benefits from the shop....because they are bending backwards to defend the undefendable...I know i might get banned for saying this and a lot of guys will attack me from saying this. But that's what i see. I guess, we live in a reality world, where everyone is doing it for themself....
    Not receiving any benefits from the shop but just out of curiosity, how do you propose the shop provide evidence of a stealther? your argument seems far too idealistic

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    just for the record i have visited the shop before several times, service had always been good, if a bit cold.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well I am not a fs punter and more a rnt fan. But back in days I recall once I had to cancel my appointment which was last minute with one of a shop (not with 278). I did apologised and informed them, the next time I try to book I find that my number was in their blocked list and I cannot make contact or bookings like “I was banned”. I used another phone so I still ended up seeing my favourite girl but not for them (yes there are ways we are smart too), their attitude sucks tbh and no wonder they make a note and treat people bad if they are not happy about it. Again I am not saying they are always bad but in some scenarios also depends on the manager on duty, also not referring 278 or ginza in particular

These shops need to know
    1. A punter spends 150 plus for an hour, it’s not a fortune but it’s still big money (that maybe his half day wage). Maybe equate to grocery basket for a week
    2. Respect the punter as most punters are going thru some emotional challenges Or stress and they want to treated with compassion
    3. Punters are punters not sex predators, most of them respect girls and happy to chuck out some money for sex with a working girl legally
    4. They may be liking other shops, but may have come to see someone in particular (maybe after reading a review), or to test waters
    5. They do have every right to cancel appointments as far as it’s done prior so the girl is available for other walk ins, they should still be able to make booking again without any judgement
    6. Do not try to force a punter to see the girl if he is not interested or does not like(most actually lock access to leave the premises)
    7. You are working in a licence arrangement, so you are legally accountable and most importantly respect a punters privacy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol I have been through a similar situation where I have needed to cancel and I notify them well in advance and they are super rude about it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure but most I’ve been in general lock the main door, the one where you press a green button next to door to request unlock

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleunique View Post
    Lol I have been through a similar situation where I have needed to cancel and I notify them well in advance and they are super rude about it.
    See that’s where I come from, thanks for confirming it’s the case with them, but I am not referring to 278 or Ginza

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ginza and 278 policy not accepted customer whom are working at other brothel , i dont know why ? They should be happy we make them money and they dont like if you cancel yourbooking thats the policy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast