Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: remedial massage open as of today

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rebound101 View Post
    Does anyone know of any places around Annerley, greenslopes, mount gravatt area that would be open. I dont really wanna drive to dara lol
    I suppose if u check what qualifications allows Darra to open then search your area for similar shops u might get lucky.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All staff must hold a diploma in remedial massage if not can’t work shop owner must also have

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    All staff must hold a diploma in remedial massage if not can’t work shop owner must also have
    R they hard to get bro, or 50 bucks on line like a degree in Natural medicine from some dodgy uni in the US.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hard to get first need go do a cert in massage once get that then diploma in massage takes close to a year to get both I think no real easy way

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hard to get first need go do a cert in massage once get that then diploma in massage takes close to a year to get both I think no real easy way
    Hmmm ok. So i wonder how many will go beyond the call of duty?
    I think gonna b a lot of pissed off genuine mls and a lot of dissapointed dudes around soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Or maybe a spike of ML's going offline working secretly and privately with clients they most trust. Also it may drive up will pricings as their will be very limited ML's.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cekret View Post
    Or maybe a spike of ML's going offline working secretly and privately with clients they most trust. Also it may drive up will pricings as their will be very limited ML's.
    Maybe for awhile, but b like all temp interruptions to the norm, they'll b coming out of the woodwork everywhere after awhile. Maybe not the same ones, but has always been willing new recruits. What do the ads say, 500 or possibly 1000 a day?
    Should turn a few pretty young unemployed heads. But yeah, will b a few girls getting very rich first up i would imagine.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    If you look further in the same QLD Health directive:
    https://www.health.qld.gov.au/system...direction/help

There is a section on questions and answers.

This is what it states in terms of massage therapy.
    "
    I am a qualified massage therapist. Can I still offer massage therapy?
    Yes. You can provide massage therapy to clients if you hold a relevant diploma qualification or above, membership of a recognised professional organisation and approved provider status with one or more private health funds. The massage therapy must be for the management or prevention of a disease, injury or condition.
    "
    I looked again, it's actually in the definition section of the legislation. A very restrictive definition.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m starting to see the sandwich signs back on the street on at Bamboo in SH and another in Morningside. Teny must have qualified staff of course. Anyone risked the fine to find out?
    Also I think lavender was doing a mobile service anyone try that?

What I wouldn’t give to get Tina or Emily’s phone number from FG.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    I’m starting to see the sandwich signs back on the street on at Bamboo in SH and another in Morningside. Teny must have qualified staff of course. Anyone risked the fine to find out?
    Also I think lavender was doing a mobile service anyone try that?

What I wouldn’t give to get Tina or Emily’s phone number from FG.
    I doubt Emily needs the money, she must be loaded by now. And a lot of Asian girls are very aware of the health risks of virus's, that's why it's common practice for them to wear face masks. Thai ML Kannica isn't working which isn't surprising as she is a bit obsessed with cleanliness and hygiene at the best of times.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    U kidding ya self most these girls spend the $$ or send back home !! Lavender already fucked and busted her rent be close a grand per week .. other shops like touch I see today open . Just because a staff member may have a diploma doesn’t mean u can open lol but hey they will learn with fines and stuff .. what’s a punter fine $1200 or so ? That a lot of punts ..
    most shops and girls either spend or send home and leave very little for them self for bad times true fact

Senior Member(無間使者)
    U kidding ya self most these girls spend the $$ or send back home !! Lavender already fucked and busted her rent be close a grand per week .. other shops like touch I see today open . Just because a staff member may have a diploma doesn’t mean u can open lol but hey they will learn with fines and stuff .. what’s a punter fine $1200 or so ? That a lot of punts ..
    most shops and girls either spend or send home and leave very little for them self for bad times true fact
    I agree that most girls blow their money or send it back home. Some of the smart ones are good savers but they are in the minority

What you can and can't do under the rules? That is the main question.

Find out how public health orders affect where you can go and what is open, closed or restricted:
    https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what...do-under-rules
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sporty32 View Post
    What you can and can't do under the rules? That is the main question.

Find out how public health orders affect where you can go and what is open, closed or restricted:
    https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what...do-under-rules
    That's for NSW.
    This is the link for Queensland.

QLD Health directive:
    https://www.health.qld.gov.au/system...direction/help

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boqin View Post
    yesterday two places sms me. they are open but i have not been before but they have my number.
    This is a common occurrence man, girls share numbers and take them with them when they change shops. If u apply the 6 degrees of seperation u will find a girl u have been with at some point in the past is now associated with these shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FG used to text me which as I’m single I don’t mind but not received anything lately.

Surely we should be close to opening again, perhaps when the gyms open again. But then I’ll miss all the yoga pants girls out walking every day

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How many Emily in FG? The Emily I know said she is not the owner yesterday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was referring to the Emily that gives a VFM with good banter. I don’t know who the owner is.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmyc View Post
    How many Emily in FG? The Emily I know said she is not the owner yesterday.
    Be it Emily or any other ML they rely on us being gullible

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Be it Emily or any other ML they rely on us being gullible
    Emily has always tried to deny being one of the partners. Most owners don't want you to know they are the owner, especially if they are sucking customer's dicks still.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast