Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Best countries for punt prefer with beautiful girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    I’m in Bangkok at the moment. Great choice available. Nana Plaza was quite busy last night with great lineups. It can be hit and miss with some WLs however some WLs are spectacular.

Soi 7 has been quiet early on. Everything is available of course with good pricing. The scene is more commercial these days with many ladies wanting quick turnaround.
    Is Thailand still swarming with Russian & Indian tourists ??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HKHoney888 View Post
    Is Thailand still swarming with Russian & Indian tourists ??
    The YouTube clips show many Indians walking around. There are many Russians in Pattaya. Thailand opened its doors to Chinese tourists. There will be many arriving now which will be a huge boost to Thailand's economy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are a lot of Russians in Phuket and a lot of Indians in Bangkok. There soon will be a lot of Chinese tourists in Thailand.

This is good for the economy and for punters. . I think that working girls do not prefer Indian or Russian customers. There are plenty of top choices on offer at the moment.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    There are a lot of Russians in Phuket and a lot of Indians in Bangkok. There soon will be a lot of Chinese tourists in Thailand.

This is good for the economy and for punters. . I think that working girls do not prefer Indian or Russian customers. There are plenty of top choices on offer at the moment.
    The Russians are Caucasians and Thais don't mind them just like Westerners. However they may have issues with Indians. Get to their room and find there are a few guys waiting for the price of one.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234