Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best countries for punt prefer with beautiful girls

Senior Member(無間使者)

Best countries for punt prefer with beautiful girls

Which countries you guys recommend for going on holiday after the corona virus, for punt of course
    Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Amsterdam- Netherlands girls are good quality- Bangkok are cheap.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thailand for me love thai girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cordy View Post
    Which countries you guys recommend for going on holiday after the corona virus, for punt of course
    Thanks
    Big 2 - Thai & Phil.
    Hon Mention Asia - Cambodia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, China, Madagascar, Japan, Singapore
    Elsewhere Brazil, Germany, Columbia, Dom Republic, Czech Republic

Depends on criteria - Budget, Infrastructure, Quality, etc

If its your first time choose Pattaya or Angeles.
    Puff Puff Prof

PM me for details if wish

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For me its the Philippines

Banned
    Been to plenty of punting paradises but Thailand will forever be my favourite. If only Vietnam had more of the same looseness. I love Thai girls but Viets are my ultimate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lamb View Post
    Been to plenty of punting paradises but Thailand will forever be my favourite. If only Vietnam had more of the same looseness. I love Thai girls but Viets are my ultimate.
    That's why you look for a Viet partner but travel to Thailand or Philippines to fuck.
    Prof

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good girls are everywhere !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Japanese girls here in Brisbane are my preferred choice. The quality is tops.
    Korean girls second.

Thailand when os.

M.A.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    is vietnam good?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonko View Post
    is vietnam good?
    HCM better than Hanoi in so many ways. Really need to speak the language or team up with a provider to get "into" the scene.
    Viets are beautiful but can be very naive. If you find a sweet farm girl beware you will soon be in love. Stay in District 1. Stay in non govt run hotels. Smaller hotels are better as remember some hotels will refuse guests to stay over.
    HCM Bui Vien St is place to go, but quite frankly everywhere you go if you are a westerner you are a catch - I have had girls come on to me even with my Viet gf in tow.
    They treat her like shit because they are jealous and treat me like a king.
    Some really nice beaches too - best is Da Nang, Nha Trang or just go to Vung Tau close to HCM.
    Prof

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    What factors are we considering value of service? Ease of access? Looks of girls?
    Have had good success in Korea but it is reasonably expensive.
    Japan was reasonable last time I was there too.
    Thailand (koh samui) was cheap compared to here but I'm told other areas of Thailand are cheaper. Girls were ok and very forward.
    Singapore massage is expensive, geylang For fs is quite cheap. A really good selection of nationalities and prices. Street walkers and bar girls aplenty too.
    LA was surprisingly shit.
    Hawaii was fantastic though, not sure if still the case.
    Tahiti forget about it, take a girl with you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Going to be a long while until we can travel overseas

Junior Member(有D料到)
    With the current situation I'm glad I've got to experience punting overseas. Learnt quite a bit along the way haha. Shame that the exchange rate was crappy when I travelled though.
    In Asia I've only been Hk, Singapore and Japan. The latter is much more restrictive for foreigners but Tobita Shinchi was surreal. There's way more choices in HK and SGP.
    My other experiences in LA and Amsterdam were dud in terms of service and value.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    What factors are we considering value of service? Ease of access? Looks of girls?
    Have had good success in Korea but it is reasonably expensive.
    Japan was reasonable last time I was there too.
    Thailand (koh samui) was cheap compared to here but I'm told other areas of Thailand are cheaper. Girls were ok and very forward.
    Singapore massage is expensive, geylang For fs is quite cheap. A really good selection of nationalities and prices. Street walkers and bar girls aplenty too.
    LA was surprisingly shit.
    Hawaii was fantastic though, not sure if still the case.
    Tahiti forget about it, take a girl with you.
    Was in Hawaii in 2014 - found MS were sparse, prices were quite high and perf poor. Food was great though. Why was it so fantastic if you don't mind?

Also Keddy if you ain't done Thailand or Phil you really haven't punted overseas.
    Every guy has to do Pattaya before he dies. Not that Pattaya is really punting - more like point and fuck. lol
    Prof

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Was in Hawaii in 2014 - found MS were sparse, prices were quite high and perf poor. Food was great though. Why was it so fantastic if you don't mind?

Also Keddy if you ain't done Thailand or Phil you really haven't punted overseas.
    Every guy has to do Pattaya before he dies. Not that Pattaya is really punting - more like point and fuck. lol
    Prof
    Was there 7 days, had three punts and 2 I would rate as excellent, 1 as average. All around Waikiki. 1st one was a 'massage' centre that had a soapy bath, 2 fs rounds and if I wanted BB it was on offer. Girl was smoking hot, young and cute. 2nd was a private incall that gave a really good service, was cute also. 3rd was a shop where the girl tried really hard but after the other 2 my expectations were high and so on the end we had to use a hj to get me over the line. Guess I was there around 2013/14 from memory. Had a helping hand with a good site for Intel which made a difference I think.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by randomusername2020 View Post
    Checkout Pattaya addicts forum..lots of useful info
    Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk
    Heard Thailand Bang, Phuk & Pat's are all suffering due to COVID - shops are all closed ( well officially) and tons of girls are going private/ SWing. Bargains if you are a good negotiator abound.
    Mate says prices have dropped from 1500/1000 to even 800 on street. That's about $40 Ad and their not the dogs of Beach Rd either.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely Eastern Europe. Nothing beats the mega shops over there. It’s like walking into a supermarket and taking your pick.
    Czech Republic and Hungary bring back good memorise

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Gotta love Europe - Central Europe is great; established industry, beautiful women, and you avoid European prices!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ukraine apparently also has a lot of lovely ladies. Can't wait to take a trip over there

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast