Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 45 days of no punting and I am loosing interest...anyone feel the same

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CockoftheRoot View Post
    Some say the libido is like a fire. Feed it and stoke it and it burns hotter and brighter. Leave it alone and it goes out...
    I can imagine these words being sung to the tune of the song, The Rose. I can hear Bette Midler singing these lyrics

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CockoftheRoot View Post
    Some say the libido is like a fire. Feed it and stoke it and it burns hotter and brighter. Leave it alone and it goes out...
    Hmmm....let's see what strokes do when RnT returns.....but this easing of social distance is scary...little too early

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    since orange man is representative of majority then news being broadcasted here in ozland is a good version of ground reality.
    It gets clicks and sensationalises everything.

I will tell you that here in NYC... no one barely gives a crap about him (in normal times, nor now). It gets more coverage in Australian news, because it’s so ridiculous and makes good headlines and sound bites.

I get more of my updates on your “orange man” when calling back to family, than I do here.

Take that for what it’s worth, but there aren’t 160 million Americans out there protesting and demanding to be LIBERATED. The overwhelming majority are listening to their state governors orders/measures and doing what is required to get by. This is with over 30 million making unemployment benefit claims...

So no, this society are not happy to watch the oldest and most vulnerable die.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    It gets clicks and sensationalises everything.

I will tell you that here in NYC... no one barely gives a crap about him (in normal times, nor now). It gets more coverage in Australian news, because it’s so ridiculous and makes good headlines and sound bites.

So no, this society are not happy to watch the oldest and most vulnerable die.

That's good to hear because the portrayal via the media here of the average American is they are dumb as a box full of hair. Great clickbait though, angry rednecks with semi-automatic weapons strapped to their chests protesting their loss of civil liberties.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I can imagine these words being sung to the tune of the song, The Rose. I can hear Bette Midler singing these lyrics
    Nah that's the mantra of a Buddhist monk, it helps with celibacy, lol!
    Personally, I'm becoming more and more ravenous. Ogling at any girl I see on the street when previously I would've been more selective.
    God I miss Star of Ginza, I would ravage that hot body of hers if I see her now. Hope she's doing alright...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    feeel the same but only because theres too much effort looking for a private
    well, gotta get back to my girlfriend lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=Bunty4;1965707]I use to be a regular RnT guy until last year...loved it..was sometimes doing 3 a week ]

Same observation here - the last 6 weeks the interest has waned considerably. For me it's probably a combination of covid19, lack of availability of an easy massage with many choices, and consideration of financial position.
    I've managed to have a couple of private home visits (one Viet, one Japan) from contacts I had from shops (massage girls previously that happily converted to FS in my place for an extra tip).
    So for those desperate for a session, send a few messages to any of your contacts you never know who might be interested - I did have a few no reply / not interested.

Also at least one of the shops on Sussex st can provide outcall massage, but you need to transfer $150 to them a few days ahead.

Banned
    [QUOTE=HighFlyer;1967306]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    I use to be a regular RnT guy until last year...loved it..was sometimes doing 3 a week ]

Same observation here - the last 6 weeks the interest has waned considerably. For me it's probably a combination of covid19, lack of availability of an easy massage with many choices, and consideration of financial position.
    I've managed to have a couple of private home visits (one Viet, one Japan) from contacts I had from shops (massage girls previously that happily converted to FS in my place for an extra tip).
    So for those desperate for a session, send a few messages to any of your contacts you never know who might be interested - I did have a few no reply / not interested.

Also at least one of the shops on Sussex st can provide outcall massage, but you need to transfer $150 to them a few days ahead.
    Let me guess. Is it the one that got busted by the police?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bjl0v3s View Post
    Whatever you do, don't be like Nathan Cleary, the NRL footballer who invited 5 girls over to his place for some dancing and then recorded it on TikTok for everyone to view it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    When I first noticed this I went to a urologist to get everything checked

Thankfully I was cleared and my sex drive is returning to normal

Sex is extremely important to some like me - like life blood

Don’t ignore it fellas

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Whatever you do, don't be like Nathan Cleary, the NRL footballer who invited 5 girls over to his place for some dancing and then recorded it on TikTok for everyone to view it.
    That no-neck numbnut has all the credentials to be a member of this forum

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    That no-neck numbnut has all the credentials to be a member of this forum
    That’s why you became a member ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Wait for it!!

Banned
    Pretty much, but I do have a neck...hose me out whenever you like ,I have asked them a couple of times..........

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Pretty much, but I do have a neck...hose me out whenever you like ,I have asked them a couple of times..........
    Yeah, I was told you said you hated the forum for its people and vowed not to come back, asked Admin to clear your posting record, so Admin did all that just for you to come back in a couple of days and started fighting with people again ! That’s why you were ignored this time !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Yeah, I was told you said you hated the forum for its people and vowed not to come back, asked Admin to clear your posting record, so Admin did all that just for you to come back in a couple of days and started fighting with people again ! That’s why you were ignored this time !
    Cruel but fair......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am the opposite. 65 years old and busting to go at it again. When the lockdown is lifted I will be out of the gate like Phar Lap

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Not me

Not me. I'll charge brothel ahead like a raging bull once phase 3 kicks in

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjl0v3s View Post
    Make sure you wash her beforehand.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Make sure you wash her beforehand.
    Use lots of Dettol! Kills the bacterias.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast