Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Easing lockdown 1st May

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by zorsty View Post
    Just seen the nsw health page where home “massage palours” are allowed to operate.

So where the private girls at!
    But "sexual services premises" are still banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    Only because you used the word arbitrage.. I was with my old man in Thailand 3 years ago and he was telling me a funny story about why Western men go for Asian women.

So dad was at a dinner in the 90s with the heads of some large banks and investment funds. He was director of Equities in Asia for Credit Suisse at the time and the dinner was being hosted by the head of Citibank (or maybe RBS, can’t remember) which was a woman at the time. Anyway apparently she looked around the table at one point and noticed that every single couple was composed of a Western man and their Asian spouse (most were on their second marriage after leaving their western wives prior)
    So she looks around and says something like ‘what is it with you Western guys and Asian women? What’s the infatuation?’
    As everyone was thinking of what to respond one of the heads of banking piped up and said ‘well it’s simple really, it’s an arbitrage’. And apparently the entire table burst out laughing because all these finance guys knew what it meant straight away. (I didn’t know what an arbitrage was, and had to have it explained to me, but definitely agree!) 😂
    Haha, great story, never heard the word used in such a way before.

Arbitrage is a beautiful thing, buying dollar notes for 95 cents!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by zorsty View Post
    Just seen the nsw health page where home “massage palours” are allowed to operate.

So where the private girls at!
    Can you please share the exact link?

Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/krist...045818525.html

I like this. That's a person with principles and character not some idiots in parliament.

Yeap !! Support !!

Happy ending from the mamasan ??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Get in to him Wilisno he is the biggest wanker on this site, Pleck the doomsayer know all, never offers anything positve or of a sexual review just a whole heap of crap.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Haha, great story, never heard the word used in such a way before.

Arbitrage is a beautiful thing, buying dollar notes for 95 cents!
    Arbitrage. Such a beautiful thing. Thanks for sharing.
    "
    a trader may buy a stock on a foreign exchange where the price has not yet adjusted for the constantly fluctuating exchange rate. The price of the stock on the foreign exchange is therefore undervalued compared to the price on the local exchange and the trader can make a profit from this difference.
    "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Get in to him Wilisno he is the biggest wanker on this site, Pleck the doomsayer know all, never offers anything positve or of a sexual review just a whole heap of crap.
    "Each way" Pleck.......................

I would like to share here this coronavirus lockdown rules and restrictions explained, there are many scenarios:
    https://www.theguardian.com/australi...-qld-wa-sa-act

Cheers!
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    Arbitrage. Such a beautiful thing. Thanks for sharing.
    "
    a trader may buy a stock on a foreign exchange where the price has not yet adjusted for the constantly fluctuating exchange rate. The price of the stock on the foreign exchange is therefore undervalued compared to the price on the local exchange and the trader can make a profit from this difference.
    "
    Or in layman’s terms, (aka how I had it explained to me) an arbitrage is a market inefficiency. In terms of what we are talking about here (according to my dad) in general Asian men don’t appreciate the quality of their women. On the other side, western women think they’re better than they actually are. This creates an arbitrage where ‘average’ western men can court beautiful Asian women, relative to who they can get back home. A market inefficiency 😆

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by sporty32 View Post
    I would like to share here this coronavirus lockdown rules and restrictions explained, there are many scenarios:
    https://www.theguardian.com/australi...-qld-wa-sa-act

Cheers!
    They don't mention going out for a commercial root.

Or in layman’s terms, (aka how I had it explained to me) an arbitrage is a market inefficiency. In terms of what we are talking about here (according to my dad) in general Asian men don’t appreciate the quality of their women. On the other side, western women think they’re better than they actually are. This creates an arbitrage where ‘average’ western men can court beautiful Asian women, relative to who they can get back home. A market inefficiency 😆
    Arbitrage in layman's terms is investing in something where you can't possibly lose. Was it a Cauc or Asian lady who originally asked the question?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Arbitrage in layman's terms is investing in something where you can't possibly lose. Was it a Cauc or Asian lady who originally asked the question?
    I believe it was an Asian lady but I’ll have to get back to you on that the story was told to me when I was a few drinks deep in Chiang Mai, so I can’t remember all the details 😗 I’ll
    ask dad next time we talk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I believe it was an Asian lady but I’ll have to get back to you on that the story was told to me when I was a few drinks deep in Chiang Mai, so I can’t remember all the details �� I’ll
    ask dad next time we talk
    what i call a fine education. haha

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The sex industry is based on one one meetings so it's actually a lower risk industry for spreading the Coronavirus compared to other industries where there a hundreds, thousands, or tens of thousands of people in the same space.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The sex industry is based on one one meetings so it's actually a lower risk industry for spreading the Coronavirus compared to other industries where there a hundreds, thousands, or tens of thousands of people in the same space.
    Hmmm....that is if you don't indulge in doubles or stacking😉🤪.... But even otherwise possibilities of spread will be more here than in any other situation given proximity and exchange of body fluids for prolonged time interval....you might see 1:1 but ML / WL will get 7-8 punters who would then have multiplying effect....unless we all go crazy and believe in survival of fittest , pledge that if we do contract COVID die to our risky behaviour we will not run to hospital demanding we be attended to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she looks like the mamasan from a touch of class

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I must be the only one to see you were joking.

You are right?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Man I hope they open up the brothels with the Friday meetings though I'm not holding my breath. Don't want to keep using privates forever although it is somewhat easier to get bbfs for privates in my experience.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    That would be somewhat dependent on the shop/girl maintaining strict hygiene protocols. One infected customer could pass it to the girl, who in turn could pass it on to subsequent customers.

Some rnt shops I've been to in the past were very slack with room cleanliness and personal hygiene.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    That would be somewhat dependent on the shop/girl maintaining strict hygiene protocols. One infected customer could pass it to the girl, who in turn could pass it on to subsequent customers.

Some rnt shops I've been to in the past were very slack with room cleanliness and personal hygiene.
    Not only infect customers/girls but all the work girls in the shop and the reception/cleaners just imagine Ginza/278/42/5* with a large crews working. Now we know how infectious this is like the Victoria meat factory or age care in Penrith. It not only infect customers but workers in the shop. If it happen a few hundreds people can be infected in a day.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast