Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Easing lockdown 1st May

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    There are also some names that post intentionally just to get post counts do they are not seen as baby members.
    I do always feel reluctant to give information but you would see true members of the forum if you go on here often
    Yeah, who knows who? Good point.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    No contradiction. As I said if you can't find them go to specsavers.
    Don't they have to be on your contacts list to be able to see them? Or at least know what their ID code is?

Quote Originally Posted by Lockie View Post
    No-one was asking gaigin. And it wasn't an unreasonable request that demanded snarky, smartarse replies
    You found one possibility, why don't you have a crack with that one? It might be better than you may think?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t think we’re going to be seeing anything anytime soon

Guys, the laws are clear, for Strip clubs, brothels, sex on premises venues and sole operator sex workers ---> Sole operator sex workers may continue to provide online or phone services.

Example – video streaming or phone chat services

Restrictions on non-essential services: https://www.health.qld.gov.au/system...sure-direction
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sporty32 View Post
    Guys, the laws are clear, for Strip clubs, brothels, sex on premises venues and sole operator sex workers ---> Sole operator sex workers may continue to provide online or phone services.

Example – video streaming or phone chat services

Restrictions on non-essential services: https://www.health.qld.gov.au/system...sure-direction
    That is queenslands law, i dont it is the same for nsw

Quote Originally Posted by Spanishseeker View Post
    I don’t think we’re going to be seeing anything anytime soon
    yep. nothing publicly happening soon.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Cases of coronavirus in Australia are down to pretty close to zero now.
    There are only around 1,000 active cases in all of Australia and testing is very extensive and they are only detecting around 7 people per day in all of Australia which is pretty close to zero in a population of 25,000,000
    So I think governments will start to lift restrictions much earlier than the initial 6 months initially forecast, and get the economy moving again.
    Governments and business and workers do not want the economy stalling for any longer than is absolutely necessary.
    I think they will start in a month or so, and lift restrictions one industry/sector at a time.
    As long as borders remain closed it will be safe to start opening up businesses and workplaces again by then.
    You can't catch a virus if there is nobody out there who is infected.
    Borders will remain closed for a long time though as the situation overseas hasn't even peaked yet, and if you let people into the country again then you let the disease in again, and you are back to where you started and have to lockdown again.
    Zero overseas tourists, immigration and international students will have a big negative impact on growth and the economy but as long as we are open for business domestically we will avoid a major recession/depression and we will hang in there until the pandemic is finally over.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodcock View Post
    That is queenslands law, i dont it is the same for nsw
    Pretty much the same:
    https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what...do-under-rules

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A few high profile fines recently. I can't see shops reopening on a legit basis until it's safe to do so, not worth the risk.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ahh Lockie being impolite to members of a forum about the giving and sharing information based on experiences. You will get absolutely no where with your current attitude wait until everything is open again get out amongst it then come back wjth bits of silver and gold amd you will be rewarded trust me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Ahh Lockie being impolite to members of a forum about the giving and sharing information based on experiences. You will get absolutely no where with your current attitude wait until everything is open again get out amongst it then come back wjth bits of silver and gold amd you will be rewarded trust me.
    Hi Budgyboy, I agree I was impolite in response. I just don't take well to anyone talking down to me.
    Apologies to all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sweet, that's reasonable. I get there are lurkers and that I have a "low post count" (I've only posted a few AR's) but don't assume we all are
    Thank you.
    yes, agree. We are all different and some (like myself) don't like to post reviews as I see one regular only

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lockie stick around mate get a few posts in later and you will get plenty of good intel dont worry. This site is really generous and brothers even get together and go to visit places together then get back and report experience
    You will get it all here the good the bad and the ugly.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Guys, with the slight easing on restrictions from 1 May, would it be okay to go for an incall and get a body wax job done? My regular whose shop is closed offered me an incall service for a wax job but I declined last weekend. Just wondering if that would be okay now.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Poonhound69 View Post
    Guys, with the slight easing on restrictions from 1 May, would it be okay to go for an incall and get a body wax job done? My regular whose shop is closed offered me an incall service for a wax job but I declined last weekend. Just wondering if that would be okay now.

Cheers.
    Don't ask for permission, ask for forgiveness.....if you have to!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poonhound69 View Post

Cheers.
    Have the restrictions on "beauty parlors" been lifted?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    But you're backing plecks claim that plenty are advertising 7 days a week. Do you see the contradiction? He said it but he can't prove it.
    I have a few shops in my wechat feed advertising girls available for outcalls daily. Not a great deal of shops but there are definitely ones advertising.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw a massage parlour open at the shopping mall today. Are they trading again?

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Have the restrictions on "beauty parlors" been lifted?
    They can open and sell products but can't provide services.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast