Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Easing lockdown 1st May

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    I saw a massage parlour open at the shopping mall today. Are they trading again?
    Yes, legit remedial massage shops have been allowed to open since last Monday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well this ease works well in favour of the private wls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjl0v3s View Post
    well this ease works well in favour of the private wls
    True. But I don’t see the number of ads on private site increase much. I think some WL probably want to wait till this thing blows over.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    I saw a massage parlour open at the shopping mall today. Are they trading again?
    Probably a legit one though

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnX View Post
    True. But I don’t see the number of ads on private site increase much. I think some WL probably want to wait till this thing blows over.
    Or they only want to see regulars that already know..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like it ain't gonna ease anytime soon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    4 new cases today, but that’s still not good enough. We have to see more 0 cases reported for consecutive days for them to reopen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2017 View Post
    4 new cases today, but that’s still not good enough. We have to see more 0 cases reported for consecutive days for them to reopen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    +20 for the country, but these are probably all pre- 1 May easing, so need to see the numbers for the next two weeks, if we can keep that under 20 a day, we might see some more relaxation such as restaurants and bars allowed to open for limited trading ??

And more shopping ?

I don’t see why we can’t step up the precautions measures like Hong Kong and China: eg. Checking body temperature before allowing customers entering restaurants, buildings, schools or shopping centre ? More people would be happy to accept that and to comply instead of unemployed and lock up at home ?

Problem is, have China already bought all the screening and infrared temperature checking machines of the world ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    +20 for the country, but these are probably all pre- 1 May easing, so need to see the numbers for the next two weeks, if we can keep that under 20 a day, we might see some more relaxation such as restaurants and bars allowed to open for limited trading ??

And more shopping ?

I don’t see why we can’t step up the precautions measures like Hong Kong and China: eg. Checking body temperature before allowing customers entering restaurants, buildings, schools or shopping centre ? More people would be happy to accept that and to comply instead of unemployed and lock up at home ?

Problem is, have China already bought all the screening and infrared temperature checking machines of the world ?
    China made all the temperature checking machine that sold to oversea then have to buy back at overseas price this is very funny. And yet we accuse China of buying all the temperature machine/face mask/N95. This world we live in is funny and mad. One word Double standard.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stealth View Post
    Are you living under a doona? No rnt or brothel won't open for months or maybe not until next year.
    Given the way government is pushing ahead to normalcy....I think July / August should see RnT and places of joy open up...of course it depends on how people respond to easing of restrictions....was at Westfield , Coles, and people are doing thier best to follow distance , but with so many out...it's impossible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We also need to keep in mind that with easing of restrictions could also potentially lead to a second wave of new cases thus leading to a new lockdown just like Singapore for example.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    I will put money on it won't be until the end of the year at the earliest
    Why don't you make a commitment, here and now, to donate say $100 towards the running of the forum if massage shops and/or sex services premises re-open in NSW before the 1st December 2020?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I think we will be back to all businesses (pubs, restaurants, brothels, gyms etc) open by late June/early July.
    The only thing that will remain is the travel ban.
    The pandemic is getting closer and closer to zero cases and will be as close to zero as you can get by then.
    Some restrictions will start to ease in 2 weeks time and gradually everything will be back to normal by late June/early July.
    The pro-business Liberal government will not keep bans one day longer than is absolutely necessary.
    It will be hard to justify plunging people into unemployment and poverty and businesses into bankruptcy and the government paying out billions of dollars and plunging the country further into debt when there are just 1 or 2 cases of the virus for every 100,000 people.
    But I think the travel ban will remain for a long time, and will gradually be eased one country and one category of entrant (eg International students) at a time and with a 2 week quarantine upon arrival probably right up until a vaccine becomes available.

Here's my odds on when brothels and massage parlours will open again.

May 500/1
    June 12/1
    July 5/1
    August 10/1
    September 20/1
    October 50/1
    November 100/1
    December 200/1
    2021+ 100/1

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Here's my odds on when brothels and massage parlours will open again.

May 500/1
    June 12/1
    July 5/1
    August 10/1
    September 20/1
    October 50/1
    November 100/1
    December 200/1
    2021+ 100/1
    you would go broke pretty quickly if you were a bookie.....I can bet on all of those options to win $1000 and only outlay $450 or so! 😁

Best arbitrage ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    What if I win though? Will you give me $100?

If you win, I’ll do the same, I’ll get Admin to give you an account number to put the money in, and post a receipt here.

Are you on ?

Wrong thread, I’ll post another one.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    you would go broke pretty quickly if you were a bookie.....I can bet on all of those options to win $1000 and only outlay $450 or so! 😁

Best arbitrage ever!
    Only because you used the word arbitrage.. I was with my old man in Thailand 3 years ago and he was telling me a funny story about why Western men go for Asian women.

So dad was at a dinner in the 90s with the heads of some large banks and investment funds. He was director of Equities in Asia for Credit Suisse at the time and the dinner was being hosted by the head of Citibank (or maybe RBS, can’t remember) which was a woman at the time. Anyway apparently she looked around the table at one point and noticed that every single couple was composed of a Western man and their Asian spouse (most were on their second marriage after leaving their western wives prior)
    So she looks around and says something like ‘what is it with you Western guys and Asian women? What’s the infatuation?’
    As everyone was thinking of what to respond one of the heads of banking piped up and said ‘well it’s simple really, it’s an arbitrage’. And apparently the entire table burst out laughing because all these finance guys knew what it meant straight away. (I didn’t know what an arbitrage was, and had to have it explained to me, but definitely agree!) 😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Got an email from my regular oil massage shop in the CBD saying that they will reopen very soon and probably in 1 week. Now it's a legit oil massage shop in the sense that I don't think you can get extras there.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Thanks buddy!
    Our current status is pretty well, only 95 total deaths! we are doing something right!
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    Only because you used the word arbitrage.. I was with my old man in Thailand 3 years ago and he was telling me a funny story about why Western men go for Asian women.

So dad was at a dinner in the 90s with the heads of some large banks and investment funds. He was director of Equities in Asia for Credit Suisse at the time and the dinner was being hosted by the head of Citibank (or maybe RBS, can’t remember) which was a woman at the time. Anyway apparently she looked around the table at one point and noticed that every single couple was composed of a Western man and their Asian spouse (most were on their second marriage after leaving their western wives prior)
    So she looks around and says something like ‘what is it with you Western guys and Asian women? What’s the infatuation?’
    As everyone was thinking of what to respond one of the heads of banking piped up and said ‘well it’s simple really, it’s an arbitrage’. And apparently the entire table burst out laughing because all these finance guys knew what it meant straight away. (I didn’t know what an arbitrage was, and had to have it explained to me, but definitely agree!) 😂
    That is a great anecdote!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just seen the nsw health page where home “massage palours” are allowed to operate.

So where the private girls at!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast