Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Easing lockdown 1st May

Banned
    If RNT places can trade with girls having a few customers per day where there is some physical contact and the massage takes place in a confined space (a locked up little room with no air moving around) then how is it different to the brothels where the rooms tend to be larger with shower facilities and there is physical contact between the girl and customer?

Senior Member(無間使者) Arnie_Fan_81's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If RNT places can trade with girls having a few customers per day where there is some physical contact and the massage takes place in a confined space (a locked up little room with no air moving around) then how is it different to the brothels where the rooms tend to be larger with shower facilities and there is physical contact between the girl and customer?
    The risk is higher will full service due diamond service, saying that so is the risk of RnT because the same air and close contact is still enough time to pass covid.
    Locked out of my old "Arnie_Fan" account and lost email access to the tied address, created this new account.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnie_Fan_81 View Post
    I suspect the spike that has happened in Vic is the likely cause.
    The funny thing is that the reason for the spike in Victoria is not due to pubs, or brothels, or footy, or gyms, or Tinder dates, or bars, or Black Lives Matter protests.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At this rate, good chance lockdown will be reinstated

Quote Originally Posted by Flatbroke View Post
    Anyone know any way to report shops operating in private apartments during covid?

Would council bother to investigate? If anyone engaged any private investigator please let me know. Thanks
    Is that why you want to join this forum ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Your new neighbours done private? Are they busy?
    Yes bro. I need to make things right

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes bro. I need to make things right
    We all here for punting advices except you, all you said on this forum was gonna report blablabla with negative attitudes. Are you a loser in real life or no money to punt or you don’t have a dick?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know any way to report shops operating in private apartments during covid?

Would council bother to investigate? If anyone engaged any private investigator please let me know. Thanks
    Are you a spy in this forum? Keep asking same question for a whole year for what? We all nice customers to discuss some good things here, while who you want to threaten?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks. How do I continue in that case? I'm running out of patience, sick of the lack of manners and respect by them. I have given too much chances, I have to pursue this. Will paying a private investigator to help the council work?
    Anyone who good at hacking please pm me, if anyone can find who flatbroke is and where the IP address is . $5000 cash instant give away or transfer . Pm pm pm me !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Let me update something. First of all,thanks for all the ppl who pm me for the hacking. I already paid 0.658 btc for all that coward’s information, it’s a bit expensive but worth it. Secondly, anyone who want the full background of him just pm me, I offer a good price. Last but not least, if you can help me ‘make the thing right’,I give you the address and all his numbers for free. Pm pm pm me quickly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicklamn View Post
    Let me update something. First of all,thanks for all the ppl who pm me for the hacking. I already paid 0.658 btc for all that coward’s information, it’s a bit expensive but worth it. Secondly, anyone who want the full background of him just pm me, I offer a good price. Last but not least, if you can help me ‘make the thing right’,I give you the address and all his numbers for free. Pm pm pm me quickly
    If this true no one safe on forum I think not true.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    If this true no one safe on forum I think not true.
    I tell you one thing, dark net could do anything which beyond your mind if you have enough money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicklamn View Post
    I tell you one thing, dark net could do anything which beyond your mind if you have enough money.
    Too much movie wakwakwak hack take lot time time time not so easy why you think scam email to get you password details if use vpn to make email cant find source best to have many password and strong 10< letters.

Hey you know more info on 121 quay? Wanna exchange shit they do during covid lockdown?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567