Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: List of Shops that are Open

Senior Member(無間使者)

List of Shops that are Open

Hi all. I think we need to think business will be back soon enough, whether it be normal or not. This shop is open today.
    TK Thai Massage. In High St Penrith.
    I was waiting for a coffee and a lovely little Thai lass walked down with a sandwich board sign. Ask are you open and got a cheeky giggle and grin in the affirmative. Never been and wouldn't know if RnT is on, but you will get a massage and Health rebates available. Good luck🤞

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Legit massage shops have been allowed to re-open. A lot of Thai shops don't provide "sexual services"so are back in business.

If you do find a shop offering extras, FFS don't mention it here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah don’t you dare call them out here!!!

Just drop me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Legit massage shops have been allowed to re-open. A lot of Thai shops don't provide "sexual services"so are back in business.

If you do find a shop offering extras, FFS don't mention it here.
    Don't think so...and why are you so paranoid about it anyway. Law enforcement have much bigger things to worry about than whether some punter is getting their dick stroked. If you are worried about informants, remember, snitches get stitches.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Don't think so...and why are you so paranoid about it anyway. Law enforcement have much bigger things to worry about than whether some punter is getting their dick stroked. If you are worried about informants, remember, snitches get stitches.
    they really don't, cops are petty bastards and a massage parlour would be a pretty easy target to dish out a few fines and raise revenue

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stealth View Post
    Plenty of shops have been doing outcalls for weeks and no one busted yet. Cops are to busy checking the masses
    We're not talking about outcalls. It is about shops re-opening for business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As of this moment Massage shops are still not allowed open... However.. for the past 3 weeks some shops are been offering outcall and some incall. They only contact me via webchat.. If you go to shop its via the back door only and by appointment. I would not like to openly share yet though as I dont want to see any shops get in trouble.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForTheOne View Post
    I would not like to openly share yet though as I dont want to see any shops get in trouble.
    agreed, as much as i'm fanging for a rub, if i'm not in the loop then i'm happy to keep it that way so no one gets in trouble

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So when do you think it’ll open then?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanishseeker View Post
    So when do you think it’ll open then?
    MY guess is the step after you can dinne in at restaumt, about 5-6 weeks away. My first punt post covid19 will be another 3-4 weeks after shops re-open

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My first punt will be as soon as I see that flashing 'open' sign, lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol I’m wondering the same! How will we know as I’ll be optional work from home. Think they will get back on and comment here

A few shops are starting to post comments on WeChat,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think if over 10 mil people downloaded the CovidSave App it will help to make the government eases the restrictions more. Eventually allow most businesses reopen including the sex industry.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    The sex industry would have the highest risk of uncontrollable transmissions of viruses, it could be the last restrictions to be lifted. The CovidSafe app does not prevent you from catching it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am guessing it will be another couple of months at least. They will open things in stages and I think sex shops will be one of last to be opened because of obvious reasons. There is higher chance of catching Covid19 in FS or message shop than a returant.

So if things go according to plan, then I reckon in 6-8 weeks time. But if there is a second wave of infections, then obviously will take longer.

So hopefully people won't go crazy and misuse the freedom given by the state.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would estimate that some states will reopen before others and NSW will be one of the last, probably with VIC to reopen especially anything SW

I would think nothing in May, with some test openings where they can control numbers to see the results like restaurants and cafes, then if numbers remain low start with the others. Brothels will definitely be last on the list.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydlong View Post
    I would estimate that some states will reopen before others and NSW will be one of the last, probably with VIC to reopen especially anything SW

I would think nothing in May, with some test openings where they can control numbers to see the results like restaurants and cafes, then if numbers remain low start with the others. Brothels will definitely be last on the list.
    Agree that the stats today for NSW isn’t looking promising with an increase of 7 cases today . hopefully early-mid June it would reopen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Could you ok pls some of the shops their WeChat ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Grand Royal Thai Massage on Clarence St is open for remedial massage. Believe this is completely legit

Would appreciate a PM from someone if this is not the case!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast