Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Boyfriend" type cock

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

"Boyfriend" type cock

Just reminiscing about past experiences and remembered one punt where the WG commented after the sex "I like your cock, it's a boyfriend type". I asked her what that's supposed to mean, and she said the size is not preferable on a customer because it makes her sore, but it's perfect on a boyfriend. She might very well be just trying to make me feel good, but what an incredible way to do it, haha!
    Anybody had this comment thrown their way before?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Just reminiscing about past experiences and remembered one punt where the WG commented after the sex "I like your cock, it's a boyfriend type". I asked her what that's supposed to mean, and she said the size is not preferable on a customer because it makes her sore, but it's perfect on a boyfriend. She might very well be just trying to make me feel good, but what an incredible way to do it, haha!
    haha. The girls know how to stroke our egos, as well as other things. I think most of us got similar comments. The comment directed to me was "your cock is perfect. not too big. not too small". So that would make me "good customer type" :-)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by looser View Post
    haha. The girls know how to stroke our egos, as well as other things. I think most of us got similar comments. The comment directed to me was "your cock is perfect. not too big. not too small". So that would make me "good customer type" :-)
    That the same comment I got. It could be true because It go inside her pussy easy and comfortable.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by looser View Post
    Yeah this line seems very common. I've got it so many times too. Even from western girls but after I initiated a chat.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    WLs usually say to me "Is that your penis or do you have two belly buttons?" or "Your penis is the same size as my nipple" or "is it inside me? I can't feel it"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sounds like she wants you to BBFS with CIP .....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Yes similar. One girl said "omgg u lasted a long time " good for gf or wife only....she be happy etc

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Moral of the story is that no matter how special you think you are. You are just a wallet to the WL. The only thing they strike better than a cock is your ego

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    WLs usually say to me "Is that your penis or do you have two belly buttons?" or "Your penis is the same size as my nipple" or "is it inside me? I can't feel it"
    :’(

Like everyone has said, the only thing they stroke better than your dick is your ego. Call me a sucker but I love it. It’s like WWE wrestling, you know it’s fake but it’s still fun

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    WL: "what a small dick! Who you gonna satisfy with that?"

AG: "Me."

Quote Originally Posted by bigboymcevoy69 View Post
    :’(

Like everyone has said, the only thing they stroke better than your dick is your ego. Call me a sucker but I love it. It’s like WWE wrestling, you know it’s fake but it’s still fun
    Exactly this. Who cares if it's fake or real, I'll gladly take it all in. If I had a tail, it would've been standing up all day that day, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    WL: "what a small dick! Who you gonna satisfy with that?"

AG: "Me."
    No WL worth her salt would ever say that. Maybe a few accidental "is it in yet?", but not the above. That's just brutal, hahaha

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I have a "dad" type belly.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I was told a few time mine is not too small not too big and rock hard. I just smile and think is she putting me on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Whenever I get a compliment from WL, I don't even think twice...goes right in the bin.
    I don't wanna have a wrong impression about myself or seem too delusional.
    Next thing I know I am big headed walking into dark rooms with sunglasses on. Don't wanna be that person

Senior Member(無間使者)
    never take compliments from wls at face value

Quote Originally Posted by bjl0v3s View Post
    never take compliments from wls at face value
    Why not? If you know what those compliments are and you play the game accordingly, game play is optimal. It's all a game after all.

Back to the op, I have had WLs say I have a big one and it ain't. A lot of WLs and MLs (and women for that matter) are fascinated by big cock, don't necessarily want to be fucked by a big one though.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Over the line

What gets me over the line is when they're stroking your cock and their lips are so close to the head that you can feel their breath on it as they say " oooh! You have big one" or something along that line. Gets me everytime.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I've had a few Asian GFs and ONSs over the years, and "ooh, it's big" has been a common opening line.

But considering some of these girls had previous encounters with western men, and I don't consider myself "big", I shrug it off as some form of cultural flattery.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Theres only one time where it felt legit...rest of the times who remembers. They need to pick the moment lol
    It was the start of the sesh, semi limp, and she was stroking while licking the balls/base for a good minute or so without ever seeing it.
    Now rock hard, suddenly she stopped, looked up, eyes widened and said 'oh! my god!'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast