Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Caucasian WL that likes asians

Senior Member(無間使者)

Caucasian WL that likes asians

I've always wanted to try caucasians but being Chinese, I'm a tightass so always went with the asians. However now with the lockdown I've finally saved enough for a caucasian punt. Can any of my fellow asian brothers recommend any good ones?

I'm not talking stilettos, just the ones that work in the asian establishments.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FS or RnT?
    If the latter, once MAC reopens, the German, French and Slovakian girls are worthy punts.
    For something a little more, talk to Camille or Sunny at Pyrmont Star, or at Dreamgirls: Flora, Lora, Queenie

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eagerpunter View Post
    I've always wanted to try caucasians but being Chinese, I'm a tightass so always went with the asians. However now with the lockdown I've finally saved enough for a caucasian punt. Can any of my fellow asian brothers recommend any good ones?

Still a tight ass !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper63 View Post
    FS or RnT?
    If the latter, once MAC reopens, the German, French and Slovakian girls are worthy punts.
    For something a little more, talk to Camille or Sunny at Pyrmont Star, or at Dreamgirls: Flora, Lora, Queenie
    Agreed most of massage places with Caucasians ml charge the standard rate. Tick off bucket list

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’d also like to have a try at a touch more clas. But any suggestions?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Go to 42 they have some Caucasians girls for standard full service is an Asia establishment.
    After you have try tell us your experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FS or RnT?
    Oh interesting, how does the RnT compared to asians? I've been to Midas and really enjoy the service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Go to 42 they have some Caucasians girls for standard full service is an Asia establishment.
    After you have try tell us your experience.
    Any that you recommend? Really enjoy GFE and prefer a great kisser.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Still a tight ass !!!!
    Hey man, every buck saved is another fuck gained! 🤣

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For RnT, I’ve tried Pyrmont 200. There are quite a few french and other white girls for ypu to choose. They charge the same rates as Asians, and some could provide FS.

Any recommendations for going to A Touch More Class? I would also love to have a try at FS with a Caucasian.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Any that you recommend? Really enjoy GFE and prefer a great kisser.
    Mate, you need to do the hard work like fucking a girl. No free lunch I have point you to some direction you do your work and report back. You need to be more adventurous in fucking a girl. In punting you cannot be tight ass.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing special from Caucasian except a boost to your ego, if not, a downgrade from your regular punts from the asians
    tried an exxxy one before, meh service, felt abit ripoff afterwards. the girl was hot tho, was it worth it? no

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    42 is good place for caucasians wl with reasonable price..standard services of coz. There a girl there name Emma or Gemma uses to work for a touch of class , very fit and pretty. For me as an asian men sex with caucasian quite intense and hard for me to keep up..lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    a few great service

try willow at tiffanys, VERY sexy and great GFE
    mia, touch of class
    chloe, 244

piper quinn private
    gia rouge private

also try croydon219 - bel (tatoo, gym body), sarah (tall german blonde)

I am ABK

Senior Member(無間使者)
    42gladesville good also
    centrefolds artarmon on weekends night time also not bad

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2017 View Post
    For RnT, I’ve tried Pyrmont 200. There are quite a few french and other white girls for ypu to choose. They charge the same rates as Asians, and some could provide FS.
    i've only had dud punts here, who did you book? my session with Jay was mucho disappointing earlier this year

Quote Originally Posted by mkkid View Post
    Isabella Cooper was really great - but she's not working anymore.
    Thanks, on behalf of the punting community for your invaluable insight into this one.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Wait, why limit yourself to only the Asian shops? The cauc in cauc establishments are mostly good too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    f the latter, once MAC reopens, the German, French and Slovakian girls are worthy punts.
    The German is back in Germany. The French girl is back in France. But you've still got your choice of the two Brits, the Italian and Slovakian at MAC (assuming of course they return).

Camille and Sunny are Latina. Same with Lora. Queenie is Aussie but mixed ethnicity. The only MLs at Dream Girl 130/Sydney Empress that are Caucasian are Teresa, Natasha, Flora and Bianca.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Wait, why limit yourself to only the Asian shops? The cauc in cauc establishments are mostly good too.
    Cheaper, the establishments like stilettos cost a fortune.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast