This weekend and last I dabbled in the private scene. Last weekend booked an hour massage. I was expecting to be disappointed and I was, the lady was probably 15 years older than advertised, but instead of bailing completely I decided on a half hour. The same lady does fs also. Massage was average, probably 6/10, but the tt was very good. She offered prostate massage and I gingerly accepted, having no experience on this front. On the flip excellent hj skills and i had the best orgasm I've had for a very long time, which I put down to her skills. Was disappointed with the lack of rapport despite my efforts and I probably wouldn't return. Overall 6/10.
Yesterday booked half hour massage, the worst punt I've ever had by a long shot. The lady was probably around 5-10 years older than advertised, 7/10 body. The place was an absolute pig sty and the 'massage' gets 0/10. Literally one handed while she read her phone, no oil, no tt at all, no interest in responding to my attempts to build rapport. On the flip she offered covered bj, told her I prefer a hj with oil, but that option wasn't able to be accommodated, not sure why. Wasn't allowed touching of upper body, too ticklish apparently, but could touch 'down there'. Given the complete lack of erotic spark I decided to cut my losses and leave. Overall experience 0/10. The most galling thing about this episode is the complete 'couldn't give a fuck' attitude toward the customer; not the slightest pretense. In a regular business you wouldn't last a week.