Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golden Rose massage last years review

Senior Member(無間使者)

Golden Rose massage last years review

Unsure if anyone has attended this lovely place beside the police station in city. I’m a long time lurker but just finally catching up. I haven’t been there in quite some time BUT I used to only go here because it was dependable. Two years ago when I first got here they had young, big tits, and would even do some finger inserts. I was always hesitant to post anything because it was my little secret. The roster photos just look meh now a days with maybe one looking big tits specifically.

One girl with a Kimono came in naked underneath and dropped it immediately and gave me the best finish with huge tits didn’t even get a chance to ask for Spanish!

Another time I had a young moaner that let me roam and she blew on it softly for standard finish.

Other times simultaneous hand finish and finger inside felt unreal good.

Once I had an Australian Asian girl she was gorgeous with very strong hands.

I cannot remember all of the girls but they were always standard solid finishes. Has anyone ever been here too?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ha I saw this place. Then realise there’s a cop shop next door. Didn’t want to risk it in case there is a raid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ye a raid place take place and everyone is running and your there stuck with your pants down and the ML milking you dry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Believe it or not IÂ’ve yet to go to MAC but itÂ’s planned. Posh I canÂ’t remember I think I visited similar ownership in Mosman once. The rooms are very small and you get sorted immediately. Always chose the 30 minutes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wouldn’t they shut the place down if it was raided? I’ve gone probably 10-20 times over the course of 1 to maybe 2 years before I branched our tried some new ones. I was always disappointed with the new spots I tried. When I discovered this forum it was a game changer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is the rate at this place ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Think I remembered 35 for 30 minutes. 20 standard extra and I was getting 40 nhj with if you wanted prostate stimulation. Never thought to ask for Spanish back then but regret it now because some had some cannons.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The owner used to work as manager for sussex star, that would give you an idea of quality level.
    I used to have Renee (Korean), even though she had B cups she still could do decent spanish. I think some girls are shy about spanish because of the position

Golden Rose is small but has closed rooms. Why would cops raid a massage joint? The fact that it has been there so long, next to the cop shop, tells you they ain't too interested in it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Golden Rose is small but has closed rooms. Why would cops raid a massage joint? The fact that it has been there so long, next to the cop shop, tells you they ain't too interested in it.
    Yes right under the nose of the police for some time. The owner is nice. The girls are not bad in general. The only faults with the shop are the small size and no shower facilities.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Yes right under the nose of the police for some time.
    They probably get mates rates.

Keen to try if it survives the pandemic, it’s only a couple streets over from the office, but I’m a bit suss on places that don’t do photos with their rosters

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboymcevoy69 View Post

Keen to try if it survives the pandemic, it’s only a couple streets over from the office, but I’m a bit suss on places that don’t do photos with their rosters
    Nothing wrong with the place. Is clean owner is aslo very nice lady.

C Gucci is very good and T liz is great at massage
    One viet girl name kitty too I heard is very good also but never have a chance to see her

Absolutely nothing to worry about the police.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboymcevoy69 View Post

The shop has provided photos of girls with their faces covered in the past.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The shop has provided photos of girls with their faces covered in the past.
    sorry you're right, i've probably got my wires crossed with another shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Nothing wrong with the place. Is clean owner is aslo very nice lady.

C Gucci is very good and T liz is great at massage
    One viet girl name kitty too I heard is very good also but never have a chance to see her

Absolutely nothing to worry about the police.
    Wow, forgot about T Liz until you mentioned her Woods! Do you know where she was working after Golden Rose, after she quit I stopped going there. Or is she back (prior to lockdown)?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkkid View Post
    no showers? so how do you clean up?
    Ha ha wet towels and hot wet towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Biethestarr View Post
    Wow, forgot about T Liz until you mentioned her Woods! Do you know where she was working after Golden Rose, after she quit I stopped going there. Or is she back (prior to lockdown)?
    She was working at a cafe also that time plus a bf as well.
    I think definitely gone by now maybe shes married ??who knows.

If anyone want to know if liz do extrsa...for me after 2 yrs trying at SS or GR not even pussy play but 69 views .
    Any one had any luck? Just curious

They do have a shower at the back is like 60m away

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    She was working at a cafe also that time plus a bf as well.
    I think definitely gone by now maybe shes married ??who knows.

If anyone want to know if liz do extrsa...for me after 2 yrs trying at SS or GR not even pussy play but 69 views .
    Any one had any luck? Just curious

They do have a shower at the back is like 60m away
    60 metres away but not inside the shop? Don't recall Emma mentioning shower facilities.

60 metres away but not inside the shop? Don't recall Emma mentioning shower facilities.
    Haha she told me first day I went there ..bucz she know me well I shower alot before nd after.

U have to walk out the back door to car park inside the building then there staff building changed room showers nd toilets.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanishseeker View Post
    Believe it or not IÂ’ve yet to go to MAC but itÂ’s planned. Posh I canÂ’t remember I think I visited similar ownership in Mosman once. The rooms are very small and you get sorted immediately. Always chose the 30 minutes.
    You should most certainly. Nice neat joint with awesome girls. They are more known for their non Asian girls. Out of all the Asian massage shops I've been to I reckon it is easily one of my favourites.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast