Thread: Re opening

Senior Member(無間使者)

Re opening

Got this in Wechat this morning

Dear Valued Customers

As you are aware we have all recently been dealing with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.

I would like to give you an update on the status regarding Wellington Point Massage.

As per advice from Queensland Health on April 24th, qualified Remedial Massage Therapists have been granted permission to operate.

So from 3 of May we will be reopening our business as per our normal opening hours.

Once reopened you can be reassured I will be continuing to maintain our high standards of cleaning and sanitation practices that also meet the Government suggested requirements and protocols.

Please make sure your health is your priority, so if you are not well, please take the time to recover at home and seek the appropriate medical treatment. Please do not come into the shop if you are not well.

Thanks for your continued support and I look forward to seeing you so
    Regards
    Wellington Point massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This shop is on the roundabout at Wellington Point it's above the fish and chip shop stairs to the right of the shop tattoo shop is next door there is a back door if you park in the back car park you can see the rear sign