Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Open for Business

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wynne street Sunnybank Hills is open taking appointments only.
    terrible punt i do not recommend

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its the world we live in Bro
    I understand business are losing big time,but the old saying is 2 wrongs dont make a right.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can understand the angst about the recent demonstrations. The upside is that it will act as an unplanned natural experiment: if there isn't a spike in the next couple of weeks then we have less to fear from community transmission and we can likely accelerate the opening up. If there is a spike the anticipated stage 3 relaxations may be delayed further.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Its the world we live in Bro
    I understand business are losing big time,but the old saying is 2 wrongs dont make a right.
    yeah it's a shame in this instance that two wongs don't make a white!
    ....and why do they keep going on about Black Line Masters ...beats me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Today went to the Thai shop on the southside next to the train station car park. Had good 1hr session.
    Business as usual.

M.A.
    Have they changed their number ? I’ve messaged with no reply

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What these BLM/professional protesters don't get is that the silent majority always win. Look at the USA Trump has a small vocal set of supporters but the majority of his supporters are silent. The democrats can take the knee & bitch & moan but look at the past it loser they've picked as their candidate.. Trumps a shoe in to win later in the year.. same here palaszczuk has pissed off enuf of the silent majority with the inaction & political interference with police unable to issue fines at last Saturdays debacle & lots of other things she's a goner in October.. these "protestors" here will be chuffed when that bitch from the LNP becomes premier.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    What these BLM/professional protesters don't get is that the silent majority always win. Look at the USA Trump has a small vocal set of supporters but the majority of his supporters are silent. The democrats can take the knee & bitch & moan but look at the past it loser they've picked as their candidate.. Trumps a shoe in to win later in the year.. same here palaszczuk has pissed off enuf of the silent majority with the inaction & political interference with police unable to issue fines at last Saturdays debacle & lots of other things she's a goner in October.. these "protestors" here will be chuffed when that bitch from the LNP becomes premier.
    honestly I like palaszczuk and her stance on the pandemic... it's the idiotic PM who is trying to kiss Trump's ass and screwed up our economy by giving out unnecessary payments to the employed and breaking the relationship between China, we shoulda just kept quiet as an independant country

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This post is called open for business please if I want politics I will read Facebook ...give me a break

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    honestly I like palaszczuk and her stance on the pandemic... it's the idiotic PM who is trying to kiss Trump's ass and screwed up our economy by giving out unnecessary payments to the employed and breaking the relationship between China, we shoulda just kept quiet as an independant country
    I hope i live long enough to c China become the new unchallenged world superpower.
    Also to c the rise of the extreme right in Europe to the extent that they once again restore Europe to the greatness it had over the last 1000 yrs.
    Why? To impose totalitarianism on us all, im sick of having an opinion and a right to express it, sick of being proud of my Europian heritage, sick of being blamed for what happened to some dude from Africa 200 yrs ago. So bring on the China conquest, bring on the bon fires in Berlin and lets eraducate our evil past.
    Of course our good saviours in BLM & ANTFA r just the opposite. Aren't they? They dont want to erradicate anybody, they just want daffodils and puppies for all.
    Of course all these imaginary, nazis, facists, racists and slave traders,that they have to invent, on every street corner fuel their delusion. So bring on China & the far right and c how they deal with real bad guys who won't b taking a knee with u but rounding u up with Kalashnikovs and making u dissappear, and frankly the sooner the better.
    So after pissing alot of u off with a rant thats got nothing to do with this forum im off to c a stunning Thai girl and enjoy my one in a
    googolplex chance of existance before it's too late.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree 100% but let’s just talk about sex on this site ...the only thing that keeps me sane in this fucked up leftist world we live in is a good fuck story ....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    So let's give out payments to the unemployed only? Assuming you're referring to JobKeeper, those payments are keeping a lot of people employed mate lol. Might need to take a economics 101 lesson buddy because payments to the unemployed isn't the way to do things.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    I hope i live long enough to c China become the new unchallenged world superpower.
    Also to c the rise of the extreme right in Europe to the extent that they once again restore Europe to the greatness it had over the last 1000 yrs.
    Why? To impose totalitarianism on us all, im sick of having an opinion and a right to express it, sick of being proud of my Europian heritage, sick of being blamed for what happened to some dude from Africa 200 yrs ago. So bring on the China conquest, bring on the bon fires in Berlin and lets eraducate our evil past.
    Of course our good saviours in BLM & ANTFA r just the opposite. Aren't they? They dont want to erradicate anybody, they just want daffodils and puppies for all.
    Of course all these imaginary, nazis, facists, racists and slave traders,that they have to invent, on every street corner fuel their delusion. So bring on China & the far right and c how they deal with real bad guys who won't b taking a knee with u but rounding u up with Kalashnikovs and making u dissappear, and frankly the sooner the better.
    So after pissing alot of u off with a rant thats got nothing to do with this forum im off to c a stunning Thai girl and enjoy my one in a
    googolplex chance of existance before it's too late.
    Stop your crying.
    Who is in charge in Australia? Right winger. Scottie from marketing
    Who is in charge in America? Right winger. Fucking Trump
    Japan, UK, India, Brazil etc all run by right wing nationalist nut jobs (except Abe)

What have the left got? China isnt a democracy and is left when irpt wants to be and right when it wants to be.
    Canada, Italy, South Korea

Whooppee

As for Palaszczuk, she will be gone so you right wing lunatics can get another Campbell Newman disaster on your hands.
    Right wingers bitch and moan more than a 2 yo toddler when someone doesnt tow their inconsistent, incoherent, unscientific emotional whining line.

BLM and antifa? Gtf outta here with your ramblings.
    Try making sense next time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rightwing crybabies View Post
    Stop your crying.
    Japan, UK, India, Brazil etc all run by right wing nationalist nut jobs (except Abe)

What have the left got? China isnt a democracy and is left when irpt wants to be and right when it wants to be.

Whooppee

As for Palaszczuk, she will be gone so you right wing lunatics can get another Campbell Newman disaster on your hands.
    Right wingers bitch and moan more than a 2 yo toddler when someone doesnt tow their inconsistent, incoherent, unscientific emotional whining line.

Have a snickers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rightwing crybabies View Post
    Stop your crying.

Whooppee

U went to all the effort to join the forum to retort little 'ol me just to completely miss the point. Anyway now that your here u might as well give us some good punting tips.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Guys I’m glad Aqua at Taringa still open to the select few. Wow those girls are hot as ... anal is all they refuse. Go hard, fellas.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Funny as. No one is supposed to know they are open at Taringa lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardGuy View Post
    Funny as. No one is supposed to know they are open at Taringa lol
    What a group of morons....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    And this is exactly why a lot of long term members no longer post about their good punts on here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    And this is exactly why a lot of long term members no longer post about their good punts on here.
    Or instead make up some good stories ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardGuy View Post
    Or instead make up some good stories ?
    Noooooo way....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast