Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Open for Business

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A few people have PM’ed me asking how to get invites. If the shop owner is only allowing certain people to attend due to COVID 19 and lack of trained staff, it means there will be some unhappy punters. Nothing I can do about it - I’m not the owner. Hopefully they keep under the radar with the boys in blue.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardGuy View Post
    Or instead make up some good stories ?
    I have often said we should have a Porkies Page or at least a BS Story of the Year...now who would be candidates for the Award...hmmmmm.......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    I have often said we should have a Porkies Page or at least a BS Story of the Year...now who would be candidates for the Award...hmmmmm.......
    Perhaps we just name that page after your Amigo

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lol... this is what forum is all about, talk sh!t and read sh!t, I just successfully lit up the conversation whatever it may be

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Back to topic, I see Bamboo in Spring Hill has a sign out for weeks now. Anyone visit? It’s always been 50/50 if extras where offered. But I could actually do with a massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Perhaps we just name that page after your Amigo
    Can we get back to the topic guys

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sigh... do anyone actually think that the boys in blue actually want to raid these places? A few of my friends are on the inside, they a) don’t have the resources to raid these places b) don’t want to do the paperwork BS `I hear you say they do get raided. They do “on compliant” usually a rival shop owner. It seems every second corner has an Asian massage place in the suburbs, if they were in the business of shutting them down they wouldn’t have time for anything else. Anyone in the job look at these pages is 99 percent are gathering intel..... for themselves

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    Sigh... do anyone actually think that the boys in blue actually want to raid these places? A few of my friends are on the inside, they a) don’t have the resources to raid these places b) don’t want to do the paperwork BS `I hear you say they do get raided. They do “on compliant” usually a rival shop owner. It seems every second corner has an Asian massage place in the suburbs, if they were in the business of shutting them down they wouldn’t have time for anything else. Anyone in the job look at these pages is 99 percent are gathering intel..... for themselves
    The Peter buttons of the world would get a massive boner raiding a shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    They don't have the resources? They have dedicated units for it, and are constantly running operations. They just don't hit AMP constantly because the results are hard to come because of the burden of proof. Either you have no friend on the inside or your friend has no clue because most raids are a result of police being solicited for services and returning with a warrant. In fact the fact you think that a raid would be initiated based on a tip off and no other evidence pretty much confirms that you're full of shit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice sledge Lol, you believe what you like. I know what i know and have nothing to prove to you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345