Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Open for Business

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nothing changed regarding massage. Opening in stage 3 doesn't provide any additional proof to the police regarding illegal activities, it just narrows the list of shops they will pay attention to regarding illegal prostitution. But the police already know which shops they want to target.

The cops will have more success hurting owners of illegal brothels via the COVID19 regulations. Shops in breach of these regs will face a $9000 fine, as opposed to the $1500 fine for prostitution.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All MLs need to remember that they are classed as contractors. That means they are responsible for any laws that are broken, and as contractors they are in business for themselves meaning they could be fined $9000 for breaking the rules.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sunshine Smile at Mermaid Beach had their A-frame sign out today. No privacy at the entrance as it's on the Gold Coast Highway. It wasn't that great anyway the couple of times I went there in the past.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Was advised by the owner that Feel Good will be reopening mid July.

Will find out about Anytime this week.

M.A.
    I wonder how many of the girls at these two shops will come back?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    I wonder how many of the girls at these two shops will come back?
    I would imagine if they are still in the country, then they would be anxious to get back and start earning some money again. If they decided to go home when this all started, then who knows when, or even if they will be back.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    I would imagine if they are still in the country, then they would be anxious to get back and start earning some money again. If they decided to go home when this all started, then who knows when, or even if they will be back.
    Is there a Locanto in Asia?
    Maybe the sadsacks who put ads on there looking for their fav girl will chase them to the ends of the Earth.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hahaha
    well said

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Is there a Locanto in Asia?
    Maybe the sadsacks who put ads on there looking for their fav girl will chase them to the ends of the Earth.
    I've seen four ads on Locanto like this looking for girls contact details from Feel Good and Anytime. These guys are indeed hopeless sadsacks, if the girl liked you then she would have given her number to you already

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Sunshine Smile at Mermaid Beach had their A-frame sign out today. No privacy at the entrance as it's on the Gold Coast Highway. It wasn't that great anyway the couple of times I went there in the past.
    Driving past today I saw a guy going in the front door, looked like he was in a hurry haha. Bad case of blue balls maybe?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    Red Apple on Musgrave Road has an open A-frame out the front.

Haven't been there for few years so don't know the talent.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Be careful here there open but no one here has proper certificate.
    I was here Sunday girl told can’t claim massage on my insurance because no one here is qualified. shops still same as when yi only names different still crap service. Only a matter of time before busted

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Who is Tina & Emily work for?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    Red Apple on Musgrave Road has an open A-frame out the front.

Haven't been there for few years so don't know the talent.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Sign is still out front and neon open sign flashing away. Thai place a bit further along on left next to thai resturant is also open. Never been there so dont know what is on offer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    place near thai restaurant was legit when I went there a couple of years back - was a cute ML there who was very flirty and let me rub her bum etc , but didnt want anything else. I got a feeling she was doing private services... but she was gone the next time i went back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone got a list of what’s open ? Really feel like Korean ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any idea when strip clubs are coming back? It’s been so long I’m happy to pay for overpriced lap dances

Senior Member(無間使者)
    July 10 on the plan so you can go to the club get worked up then relax at the massage parlour

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh, so places in general are set to open then? The ones that haven’t closed up shop completely? Interesting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    July 10 stage 3 restrictions come in which means things are less strict.

Some places can open now as long as they adhere to an approved industry safety plan, which in many respects is still quite restrictive.

July 10 you’ll see a lot more open of more business types

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Today went to the Thai shop on the southside next to the train station car park. Had good 1hr session.
    Business as usual.

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If i was a shop owner i'd be pretty pissed at the hypocrisy displayed by the Gov and courts in allowing the virtuous rabble to gather in their thousands while they r threatened with fines for having a couple of people in their shop. Millions of dollars spent on Covid propaganda telling us what a killer it is, hundreds of people fined but as soon as BLM comes to town it all goes out the window. So if i was a shop owner id say fuck u and open up, come and arrest me but when u do make sure u can explain to me why a few people in my shop is illegal but thousands all shoulder to shoulder is'nt.
    Janet Young's advice should b to immediatly lift all restrictions now as their case for them has collapsed.
    Either the law is enforced for everyone with no exceptions, or scrap it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast