Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Massage parlours to open in Stage 2 in July but.........

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Massage parlours to open in Stage 2 in July but.........

Just saw on the 9 News that massage therapy parlours can reopen in Stage 2 but......it said that they must record “all client contact details”.

Does that mean massage sex shops ? I don’t think so, just legitimate massage therapy.

It says that brothels still remain closed even in Stage 3 so no idea when they will reopen.

Here is the link

https://www.pm.gov.au/sites/default/...-australia.pdf

Debate !!
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "All establishments allowed to open with up to 100 people. Record contact details " under Stage 3

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good work BC. Well sex shop is gone. This is been hijack by puritan. But massage parlour can massage and extra secretly like now if not license as sex shop. So July then we can have some enjoyment but have to give your details to shop. This is not good.

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    "All establishments allowed to open with up to 100 people. Record contact details " under Stage 3
    Stage 3 specifically says brothels to remain closed. See under Entertainment and Amusement Venues
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Stage 3 specifically says brothels to remain closed. See under Entertainment and Amusement Venues
    Need to go to specsavers. Had my hopes up for a second.

I have been talking to lots of my WL’s on wechat tonight about the fact that the shops can’t open until later in the year and they are really struggling for money now.

Shop owners that I am talking to are also devastated as they hoped they could open much sooner.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Just saw on the 9 News that massage therapy parlours can reopen in Stage 2 but......it said that they must record “all client contact details”.

Does that mean massage sex shops ? I don’t think so, just legitimate massage therapy.

It says that brothels still remain closed even in Stage 3 so no idea when they will reopen.

Here is the link

https://www.pm.gov.au/sites/default/...-australia.pdf

Debate !!
    Legit massage shops have been able to open for a couple of weeks already

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Don't think I'll be able to hold out for that long... looks like I'll be booking a private sooner or later! Despite the costs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been talking to lots of my WL’s on wechat tonight about the fact that the shops can’t open until later in the year and they are really struggling for money now.

Shop owners that I am talking to are also devastated as they hoped they could open much sooner.
    I think we should think of a solution, like provide an outcall with an discount on free taxi fare.

Or a discrete third party place other than the shop for us punters to visit.

I dont think i can wait for another 2 months.... going crazy here

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I assume brothels will remain closed until after winter when most people have cold and flu which could be also be virus.
    It is almost guaranteed to be passed on at a brothel service due to transmission of bodily fluids through kissing and more.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Looks like massage shops can opem in stage 2 its a start

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Looks like massage shops can opem in stage 2 its a start
    I think this referring to therapeutic massage shops only.
    Anyway would not be comfortable to leaving my details.at massage place.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar

There are few shops already open secretly.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    How are the few shops open secretly? Outcall? Only booking regular?

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    This is a given. I have heard of a couple, know of a couple. Still tough to get a booking though, guess i am not special enough. I am sure there are others running the gauntlet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who's going to put down their details. I think massage places will just let you put anything down, otherwise they probably will lose the business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If it was my regular legit thai massage that require my details, then I don't mind. Some of them have my contact info and know where I live anyways. But if it was anywhere else, then I wouldn't go unless I can put fake info.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by eagerpunter View Post
    Who's going to put down their details. I think massage places will just let you put anything down, otherwise they probably will lose the business.
    I don’t think the government will want fake info on the shop list. Isn’t that what contact tracing is about?? Also the purpose of the COVIDSafe app is to trace people. The massage shops don’t want to get shutdown either because of fake info. Lucky for single punters like me, but not with those who are married.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Banned
    [QUOTE=Raybo;1967028]This is a given. I have heard of a couple, know of a couple. Still tough to get a booking though, guess i am not special enough. I am sure there are others running the gauntlet.[/QUOTEI think your doing ok, I have seen her a couple of times , a real cutie but far to young for me, same age as my eldest grandaughter... And I have requested they take me off the forum but they wont, maybe you can use your influence, last post from me...cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, my name is John Smith, I live at 69 Punter Street, and it is pertinent that I receive three massages per week as I have been diagnosed with a stiff groin. No, no, no I don't own a phone as I believe they cause brain tumours. Feel free to write all that down!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast