Establishment : Dream Girls 130 Botany Rd Alexandria

Date of Visit : Nov/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Dream Girls Massage

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 6 and 160 cm tall no shoes, awesome tanned and toned body

Nationality or Ethnic: Eurasian

My experience/comments :
    This was one to remember!

I'd looked up Dream Girls a few times but had seen bad reviews for the front desk. Once I called I realised they are straight up, no bs so they expect the same back.

I booked a Thursday before lunch so it was quite. The pics on their website showed and described Alice as a blonde Eurasian with a little booty, just what I wanted.

Got a big room with a spa and started to shower. 2 minutes later a dark haired woman came in. I was a little surprised by the hair but she looked amazing so I didn't think for a second about it (found out later she had recently dyed it back.) Knock out body with a face that you'd double take walking down the street.

Alice gave a great GFE, awesome talker and felt very natural. Gave a good massage and about halfway through I asked if she could take off her clothes. I should have asked within the first second of seeing her. Toned and tanned with a great little perky ass and nice tits. She had a couple of well placed small tats which made me appreciate her body more.

After a few minutes I built up so courage and asked if I could massage her, she was down for it. I gave her a few minutes of shoulder and back while she slowly tugged on me then went to her ass which drove me wild.

I went back down on the table and things started heating up. She did that move of running from the base of your back, down your was and taint to the balls and member.
    Really easy to talk to and had a few moves I hadn't experienced before.

A top 2 punt I've ever had, ultimate gfe and a tight rig with a stunning face. I tried to book her again a month later but she's been on "holiday" ever since. If she was doing private I'd spend 400 easily, it was that kind of experience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by syxxx View Post
    Person's Name : Alice

Establishment : Dream Girls 130 Botany Rd Alexandria

A top 2 punt I've ever had, ultimate gfe and a tight rig with a stunning face. I tried to book her again a month later but she's been on "holiday" ever since. If she was doing private I'd spend 400 easily, it was that kind of experience.
    Thanks nice review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wasn't Alice advised as a French Mixed with C cup?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    Wasn't Alice advised as a French Mixed with C cup?
    She definitely had a sexy mix to her, not sure what. I don't think she was a C cup, I've been around those alone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She definitely had a sexy mix to her, not sure what. I don't think she was a C cup, I've been around those alone.
    Does she offer any extra too by the way?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does she offer any extra too by the way?
    Offered prostate and cbj. Strictly no sex but I got the sense if you became a quality customer it would have been on the table.
    I think cbj was 75 or 100. Would have been worth it.

This just reminded me the best masseuse I've ever had was a low key hot Thai woman that over months gave me the biggest blue balls and never touched any dick or balls. Funny how the hottest thing can have the least amount of action.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think cbj was 75 or 100. Would have been worth it.
    Wow! $150/hr for massage and another $100 for CBJ and you reckon it's worth it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow! $150/hr for massage and another $100 for CBJ and you reckon it's worth it?
    100%. I would have done $300 with the nude body slide and cbj. She was a top 3 for both looks and service I've ever had.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I second that
    She has an amazingly proportional body

I copped a cbj but she didn't let me fuck her

I agree that if u regular it could be on the table

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know what happened to her? She was the first masseuse I ever had and she did things to me that do not fade from memory. She was truly drop dead gorgeous and 10/10 skills. She gave me her number and I sent her a happy new years message hahaha, But I didn't get a massage for a while and she was gone by the time I got back.
    Rip to that. Imagine her as the first masseuse you have, what that does to the rest of the punts that come after hahaha.