Person's Name : Emma

Establishment : 227 Broadway

Date of Visit : Feb/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.massagebroadway.com/shop-roster.html

Rates : $95/30mins, $110/45mins, $125/60min

Size/shape (from website and fairy accurate): 154cm, 56kg, dress 7-8, curvy, natural 35D-25-35, light tanned skin

Nationality or Ethnic: Indian

Full Service: No

My experience/comments : Great experience from start to finish. She grabbed my hand and let the way into the room for the shower. You can tell she's new to this industry and keen to go out of her way to make the experience pleasant for both.

Massage was great (not amazing) but you expect that from a newbie. She mentioned that the owner had trained her so thats positive to hear.

Very talkative in a good way. when it came time for the clothes to come up, the amateur experience made it all the worthwhile. It felt like you were back at uni seeing your first girlfriend nude for the first time lol. Great body and perfect sized boobs (for me).

Tried to go beyond feeling her body up (really wanted to lick her virgin pussy) but she politely said she has (had) her period so I left it at that and respected her wishes. Maybe next time. I extended from 30 to 45 mins during the session. Only negative was from the owner who wanted an extra $10 on top of the difference as I extended during the session. I would have tipped Emma but instead the change went to the shop. Thats all the change I had.

For me Emma was great. Would come back again once this covid mess is behind us. Hopefully she's still around.