Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spent entire afternoon for nothing - am sick of time like this

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Spent entire afternoon for nothing - am sick of time like this

So.. it marked 2 month since the isolation... During last few weeks.. I did goto a regular every week for massage - a city private apartment.. but it only offer option 1 and 2.. (Happy to share by PM)

Since the bar lifted.. and it's Friday arvo.. thought I have a bit of time and really need something a bit more. So, I went on Locanto.. OMG.. it was where my nightmare started!

First tried to call a few it's either fully booked or not answer. Went to one near Towong, spent 30mins waiting outside the apartment and the lady is no where near the photo. (I knew Locanto was bad.. but can't not imaging was this level) I've politely rejected the service and call another one near indooroopilly.. similar situation happened...

Drop by the old Sky angel.. no one were there.. and made a call on Locanto again.. this time even worse.. the lady near Oxley is around 50s Chinese.. (again I politely reject the service...) It's terrify when the lady is almost double my age..

Here I wasted all my afternoon and drove by the old Vivi's by the time is around 6pm.. still not open due to regulation.. sigh..

It's time like this made me appreciate the good old day..

It marked my worse experience.. anyone did anything similar?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes for decades, gave up and strictly shop girls now. I have 4 regs that have kept me sane through this nightmare. If u saw a lady in her 50s and she was nearly twice your age u r obviously quite young. It was even worse yrs ago, only had the CM and had to pull over to a ph box to book. No internet or making calls from your car so imagine the level of dissapointment one endured after going through all that and finding the same as u. You'll look back and laugh one day man.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Success rate on locanto is Maximum 10% if you would be lucky enough. You should have been happy that you haven't met the Scammers yet, Who will take your money and run away or Bring their friends and create Scene. Usually young Aussies are like that, as I had few bad experience in the past. If girls are sending you these addresses don't even go. 98% disappointment for sure, Unless you are very lucky to get 2%.

1. Kingsfordsmith drive motels
    2. Ipswitch road motels from (marooka to dara)
    3. Toowong motel
    4. Kangaroo point motels
    5. Geebung motels
    6. Motels on Gympie road

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think Locanto can work. Especially at the moment with more girls (and shops) reverting to this method of operation.
    Interested in what others think.
    However it's generally a minefield of fakes.

A couple of things I'd consider to be wary of or to take note of:
    - If a Locanto advert shows the girls face. Exception are a few professional sex workers, but you should be able to pick them.
    - If advert is written in a long formulaic manner. Describing this and that and this service and that service etc. More than likely you'll find other adverts with the same formulaic advert written up with a few changes. Avoid all those. There are exceptions with Miki in Mt Gravatt having a very long and detailed advert and also some professional sex workers can have lots of different adverts and lots of details.
    - If price seems low. More than likely an oldie? ... or even an LB / TG (which is fine if that's what you want).
    - Check owner of the advert. Click on the link to their name. If they have lots of adverts and even all over the country ... I'd avoid. However, 2+ MLs could be currently using the same account and same apartment ... but advert changes to suit which is rostered.
    - Good and recent reviews can help. But some reviews don't mean much. Reviews for syndicated adverts could be for a girl in another state ... It's just all linked to the same Locanto account.
    - Check out if their phone number comes up with a Line or WeChat account that could provide further info that may help.
    - Check tone of response when you contact them. I've had some seem aggressive in their communications.
    - You contact them, the advert says they are in Toowong ... but when they respond and they are in Inala. Hmmm ... no go.
    - They say they are new but their Locanto account has been registered for several years plus.
    - The Locanto account is registered elsewhere. i.e. registered in another state or city.
    - unfortunately even showing name and phone number in pictures can sometimes be fake. Different girl on arrival ... usually older.

Good things in advert.
    - recently registered.
    - no face pics, but good pics.
    - description clear and well set out.
    - has followers.
    - recent good reviews are good (but can have fake reviews ... good and bad).

Check with friends so we get plenty of customers for the genuine ones ... and avoid the fakes.

Best thing we can all do is to avoid the fakes before we start and walk as soon as we realise it's fake.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzo View Post
    So.. it marked 2 month since the isolation... During last few weeks.. I did goto a regular every week for massage - a city private apartment.. but it only offer option 1 and 2.. (Happy to share by PM)

Since the bar lifted.. and it's Friday arvo.. thought I have a bit of time and really need something a bit more. So, I went on Locanto.. OMG.. it was where my nightmare started!

First tried to call a few it's either fully booked or not answer. Went to one near Towong, spent 30mins waiting outside the apartment and the lady is no where near the photo. (I knew Locanto was bad.. but can't not imaging was this level) I've politely rejected the service and call another one near indooroopilly.. similar situation happened...

Drop by the old Sky angel.. no one were there.. and made a call on Locanto again.. this time even worse.. the lady near Oxley is around 50s Chinese.. (again I politely reject the service...) It's terrify when the lady is almost double my age..

Here I wasted all my afternoon and drove by the old Vivi's by the time is around 6pm.. still not open due to regulation.. sigh..

It's time like this made me appreciate the good old day..

It marked my worse experience.. anyone did anything similar?
    Experiencing the same mate. Have broadened horizons to some online attempts and worse than usual. Got lots of bites and as soon as you think deal done they go silent or block you.

A mate has been trying most of the day with zero success. One he get there and reckons there were three lined up in the private residence waiting their turn.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There are some awesome tips! Thanks guys..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That sucks... Hard to find something good these day..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Yes for decades, gave up and strictly shop girls now. I have 4 regs that have kept me sane through this nightmare. If u saw a lady in her 50s and she was nearly twice your age u r obviously quite young. It was even worse yrs ago, only had the CM and had to pull over to a ph box to book. No internet or making calls from your car so imagine the level of dissapointment one endured after going through all that and finding the same as u. You'll look back and laugh one day man.
    But the Cm would at least advertise according to their description. I met some beautiful girls back in the day. Now any idiot can source and hide behind google images.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the above tips to narrow the search a bit but i find it's really bad in the last 3 years - locanto and backpage before then. I think there was a higher rate of success back in the CM days, now is just total crap - i know this is not strictly scientific, but i think anyone around the $200/hr or less FS outside of the CBD is crap so is anyone less than $250 CBD....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ok guy, I am back after a longer time. I was having ISO blues, tried to find a way release some seeds
    Attempts were
    1. She adverts on few sites: 19 year old Aussie girl outcalls. $300 for 45mins etc etc. Texted her 0477 039 386. She replied, sent her address, never showed up. Next day asked her. she said had a bad day, rescheduled, no show again. gave up.
    2. Advert on locanto, a place in Gabba (Wilton Street) offer massages ($70/he + $50-200 extra range). She said she is Korean and busty. She said 22 Wilton Street but actually it is 24 Wilton St. She uses that to mislead boys in blue (I think) & checked my bag for cameras. She is mainland Chinese anyway, I asked her something in Korean, she didn't know what to say. I refused her offers that went down $500 for FS to $200, walked away. I was desperate but not that desperate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the honest feedback.. I have tried a few more Locanto on the last few weeks.. really should just give up.. now I won't go unless anyone recommend..

Happy to recive private message on recommendation.. and I am happy to swap the contacts I have.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    anyone tried the "shake" option in WeChat to try and hook up …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    or the "search" option set to women only … I tried this in China (long before COVID) and hooked up with a Chinese wild cat a couple of years ago

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewidebluesea View Post
    anyone tried the "shake" option in WeChat to try and hook up …
    wechat is awesome when in Cnina and asia. not so good here in Brisbane.

the shake function has never been useful for me. most shake connections are 14,000 kms away.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes , and nothing , unless u want to go to china ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    for some reason, i barely see any girls anymore on wechat search. Only maybe 4 girls pop up. Used to be like 20-30.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Too much fake on WeChat.. used once.. and it was totally wast of time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzo View Post
    Too much fake on WeChat.. used once.. and it was totally wast of time
    I had one chinese woman reach me in April. But she was the one that pinged me. I think Wechat must have changed defaults for females.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lots of bitcoin scammers on WeChat. Be careful chaps.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I get a lot of beautiful photos trying to sell crypto currency. They all start same way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast