Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spent entire afternoon for nothing - am sick of time like this

Junior Member(有D料到)
    so what is the current method for meeting ope minded chinese girls?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    I think Locanto can work. Especially at the moment with more girls (and shops) reverting to this method of operation.
    Interested in what others think.
    However it's generally a minefield of fakes.

A couple of things I'd consider to be wary of or to take note of:
    - If a Locanto advert shows the girls face. Exception are a few professional sex workers, but you should be able to pick them.
    - If advert is written in a long formulaic manner. Describing this and that and this service and that service etc. More than likely you'll find other adverts with the same formulaic advert written up with a few changes. Avoid all those. There are exceptions with Miki in Mt Gravatt having a very long and detailed advert and also some professional sex workers can have lots of different adverts and lots of details.
    - If price seems low. More than likely an oldie? ... or even an LB / TG (which is fine if that's what you want).
    - Check owner of the advert. Click on the link to their name. If they have lots of adverts and even all over the country ... I'd avoid. However, 2+ MLs could be currently using the same account and same apartment ... but advert changes to suit which is rostered.
    - Good and recent reviews can help. But some reviews don't mean much. Reviews for syndicated adverts could be for a girl in another state ... It's just all linked to the same Locanto account.
    - Check out if their phone number comes up with a Line or WeChat account that could provide further info that may help.
    - Check tone of response when you contact them. I've had some seem aggressive in their communications.
    - You contact them, the advert says they are in Toowong ... but when they respond and they are in Inala. Hmmm ... no go.
    - They say they are new but their Locanto account has been registered for several years plus.
    - The Locanto account is registered elsewhere. i.e. registered in another state or city.
    - unfortunately even showing name and phone number in pictures can sometimes be fake. Different girl on arrival ... usually older.

Good things in advert.
    - recently registered.
    - no face pics, but good pics.
    - description clear and well set out.
    - has followers.
    - recent good reviews are good (but can have fake reviews ... good and bad).

Check with friends so we get plenty of customers for the genuine ones ... and avoid the fakes.

Best thing we can all do is to avoid the fakes before we start and walk as soon as we realise it's fake.
    Did you mean Miko (0416 681 499)? And not Miki?

One thing I noticed, not sure about the recently registered thing. Usually the ones that are legit, have been there for a while.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wechat is oretty dead nowadays. Was fun a few years back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    rapist paedophile BW / Magherita shit idiot this wont change your jail time. bye bye
    Again, let me spell it out for you cos you’re fucking stupid like your mom. Not everyone here is BW

I heard your a registered sex offender / paedophile. Maybe you’re just BW who tried to distract others

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha you’re stupid. I post a lot cos It’s fun. Who are you to tell me otherwise herpes boy

Yeah yeah go threaten everyone with “you’re bw, police is coming for you“. Thanks for checking my profile. Means you’re desperate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Btw

Get
    Fucked
    By
    Your
    Mom
    Herpes
    Boy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think your mom giving BW head now. Better go check if she’s ok. Don’t let her have too much fun

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this site has gone downhill so fast!!! used to be ok ,but now its just a slaging off off a couple of people!! pricks!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pommychris View Post
    this site has gone downhill so fast!!! used to be ok ,but now its just a slaging off off a couple of people!! pricks!!
    I 100% agree. Can forum admin do something about these muppets ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don’t blame me. I got slagged by this truth moron out of nowhere for my posts, accusing me of being bw.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Margerita isnt BW, but BW is most likely a pedo.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by pommychris View Post
    I also agree 100%

I have almost completely withdrawn from making posts. I am having a great time with my regulars. They want quality too.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by khe sanh View Post
    You cant handle the truth. QP9 reveals all. Lie down with dogs - BW - get up with fleas Paedophiles.

"this site has gone downhill so fast!!! used to be ok ,but now its just a slaging off off a couple of people!! pricks!!"
    Downhill fast - been fucked for years. Are the slimbags like BW and Reddoor that dominate this forum your heroes? Really.
    Paedophile rapists and violent psycopaths. If thats what you think it says everything about you and this "forum".
    Do you DM these turds to get info so your sexual assaults mirror theirs?
    BW is a self admitted rapist paedophile - its in his posts. Old timers confirm. Never denied. And you think that's OK. FFS
    Maybe to help reinstore the very little credibility this forum has you could agree to ban / ignore Brown Wallaby like most proper shops have done.
    No doubt he will reemerge but you all do yourself a disservice by discontinuing accommodating this small grifter with everyone knowing he's a paedophile rapist.
    How about you all answer why you continue to support him?? Huh
    Or if he is about to be taken down by a range of police investigations, how about we just let that happen instead of all of us playing judge, jury and executioner; especially seeing as all of that is also imminent if we are to believe what you say.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by khe sanh View Post
    You cant handle the truth. QP9 reveals all. Lie down with dogs - BW - get up with fleas Paedophiles.

"this site has gone downhill so fast!!! used to be ok ,but now its just a slaging off off a couple of people!! pricks!!"
    Downhill fast - been fucked for years. Are the slimbags like BW and Reddoor that dominate this forum your heroes? Really.
    Paedophile rapists and violent psycopaths. If thats what you think it says everything about you and this "forum".
    Do you DM these turds to get info so your sexual assaults mirror theirs?
    BW is a self admitted rapist paedophile - its in his posts. Old timers confirm. Never denied. And you think that's OK. FFS
    Maybe to help reinstore the very little credibility this forum has you could agree to ban / ignore Brown Wallaby like most proper shops have done.
    No doubt he will reemerge but you all do yourself a disservice by discontinuing accommodating this small grifter with everyone knowing he's a paedophile rapist.
    How about you all answer why you continue to support him?? Huh
    Oi cunt / truth / khe sanh or whoever the fuck you are

You a fucking retard? I don’t know who is BW. I’m definitely not him / her. If you have issues with them, sort it out between yourselves. Leave me out of it. Or Listen to Tavs and leave it to the QPS if what you said is true.

Seriously wtf man. Found this forum recently, thought it’s useful and suddenly subject to defamation from whoever this truth guy is

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    There's an entire thread demanding a shop be raided for too many pineapples.
    That one is a little more prickly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12