So.. it marked 2 month since the isolation... During last few weeks.. I did goto a regular every week for massage - a city private apartment.. but it only offer option 1 and 2.. (Happy to share by PM)

Since the bar lifted.. and it's Friday arvo.. thought I have a bit of time and really need something a bit more. So, I went on Locanto.. OMG.. it was where my nightmare started!

First tried to call a few it's either fully booked or not answer. Went to one near Towong, spent 30mins waiting outside the apartment and the lady is no where near the photo. (I knew Locanto was bad.. but can't not imaging was this level) I've politely rejected the service and call another one near indooroopilly.. similar situation happened...

Drop by the old Sky angel.. no one were there.. and made a call on Locanto again.. this time even worse.. the lady near Oxley is around 50s Chinese.. (again I politely reject the service...) It's terrify when the lady is almost double my age..

Here I wasted all my afternoon and drove by the old Vivi's by the time is around 6pm.. still not open due to regulation.. sigh..

It's time like this made me appreciate the good old day..

It marked my worse experience.. anyone did anything similar?