Quote Originally Posted by khe sanh View Post
You cant handle the truth. QP9 reveals all. Lie down with dogs - BW - get up with fleas Paedophiles.

"this site has gone downhill so fast!!! used to be ok ,but now its just a slaging off off a couple of people!! pricks!!"
Downhill fast - been fucked for years. Are the slimbags like BW and Reddoor that dominate this forum your heroes? Really.
Paedophile rapists and violent psycopaths. If thats what you think it says everything about you and this "forum".
Do you DM these turds to get info so your sexual assaults mirror theirs?
BW is a self admitted rapist paedophile - its in his posts. Old timers confirm. Never denied. And you think that's OK. FFS
Maybe to help reinstore the very little credibility this forum has you could agree to ban / ignore Brown Wallaby like most proper shops have done.
No doubt he will reemerge but you all do yourself a disservice by discontinuing accommodating this small grifter with everyone knowing he's a paedophile rapist.
How about you all answer why you continue to support him?? Huh
Oi cunt / truth / khe sanh or whoever the fuck you are

You a fucking retard? I don’t know who is BW. I’m definitely not him / her. If you have issues with them, sort it out between yourselves. Leave me out of it. Or Listen to Tavs and leave it to the QPS if what you said is true.

Seriously wtf man. Found this forum recently, thought it’s useful and suddenly subject to defamation from whoever this truth guy is