Thread: Tips for getting the most of of your massage?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tips for getting the most of of your massage?

As title says I'm looking for tips on getting the most bang for my buck.
    How do y'all make the most of it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This might sound a bit out there but i get great results from treating them respectfully and taking an interest in what they are studying, where they are from, what they like to eat.
    I know its much less direct than trying to put my finger in ..... but seems to work

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Depends what you want from it! For FS.. I will ask them right at start.. so I don't get just the final 10min of joy..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    This might sound a bit out there but i get great results from treating them respectfully and taking an interest in what they are studying, where they are from, what they like to eat.
    I know its much less direct than trying to put my finger in ..... but seems to work
    Bro, I COMPLETELY agree, this is my game plan everytime, n it works all the time too. Could be considered the"Ice breaker"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cekret View Post
    Bro, I COMPLETELY agree, this is my game plan everytime, n it works all the time too. Could be considered the"Ice breaker"
    Totalmente de acuerdo ,and be Nice,respetuoso and most importante :take a shower b4 go there please ,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lazcuba77 View Post
    Totalmente de acuerdo ,and be Nice,respetuoso and most importante :take a shower b4 go there please ,
    It's amazing to hear the girls thanks u for being kind n clean n the stories they tell about some bad smelly customers who still demand on more than what they're paying for.