Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I like older/mature Asian women

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    Let's go Milf Monger I'm sure many of us would love to see this list.
    Nah. It’s not a public list per se. As originally posted I will try and match ladies I know to your specific depravity if I can. And if the depravity is worth encouraging. Think of me as a consultant. Not a tell-all. And the reserve the right to not consult to brand new, historically sketchy or seemingly non bona-fide members.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My requirements would be hot 40 something Japanese or Taiwanese with a cracking figure that does it all. Or practically all. Have you any of those in your Cabinet of Debauchery?
    I'm with you on that one. I wish to know also

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My requirements would be hot 40 something Japanese or Taiwanese with a cracking figure that does it all. Or practically all. Have you any of those in your Cabinet of Debauchery?
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    I'm with you on that one. I wish to know also
    Not exactly. But I’ve got a very well-endowed 50 year old half-Japanese and half-Taiwanese 0-redline double-cum in 30 minutes or less latex free fuckfest though..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfMonger View Post
    Not exactly. But I’ve got a very well-endowed 50 year old half-Japanese and half-Taiwanese 0-redline double-cum in 30 minutes or less latex free fuckfest though..
    If you'd be kind enough to direct me to where this Debauchery could be acquired I would forever be in your debt Sir. Pm is fine

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you'd be kind enough to direct me to where this Debauchery could be acquired I would forever be in your debt Sir. Pm is fine
    I’m relenting: for this treasure you must endure 46Spring House.

You’ll be wanting Sasa. But make sure you get what you ask for if it’s your first time visiting there. Note: I enjoyed the half hour experience described on my 3rd visit to Sasa. My first visit was a couple of hours: which was also a glorious BB CIP fuckfest.

If you really want something mind blowing book a 2 hour (min) double with lovely and super diligent human hoover Tina and her best friend Sasa. Make sure you tell Tina how beautiful she looks when she takes all her teeth out for you. Two mighty good racks for you in this combo. And you can legit claim you scored a century with these two Milfs. And then a bit.

Be quick though as Sasa is apparently only don’t 3 months in Sydney.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi MilfMonger,
    please provide some contact info. of 46Spring House, thanks.
    I want pay a visit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My debauchery checklist would initially be based on location eg: what can I get up to relatively close to home and then expand from there.

Can we get recommendations based on locale please sir?

Via PM preferably.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cocktopus View Post
    My debauchery checklist would initially be based on location eg: what can I get up to relatively close to home and then expand from there.

Can we get recommendations based on locale please sir?
    Maybe if you mention YOUR location.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234