Thread: Crystal Fantasy Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Crystal Fantasy Massage

Anyone used these? Looks like they operate out of apartments around Sydney, not sure if they're still currently operating but they showed up on EnB

Https://fantasymassage.com.au

Junior Member(有D料到)

Crystal Fantasy Massage

Yeah mate they are still going, back to normal services according to their recent LINE postAdjustments.jpg

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    One of their satellite places seemed to be running their own side hustle a while ago. The girl advertised by crystals was hosting 2 other girls, cheaper rates and more services. Never had luck booking crystals to try them out so gave up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never booked through them but some of the ladies on their roster have individual ads on E&B etc I'm pretty sure.

Here's a tread of the same agency. Got the runaround.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yea it appears some of the locations will have multiple ladies not advertised and it will end up being a bait and switch. Happened to me once when I went to an address that was also listed from this agency.

Junior Member(有D料到)

crystal inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    One of their satellite places seemed to be running their own side hustle a while ago. The girl advertised by crystals was hosting 2 other girls, cheaper rates and more services. Never had luck booking crystals to try them out so gave up.
    I have seen couple of their girls pre-lockdown out of Chatswood. Had great time. If chance to deal direct and save $$ I would be keen. Will PM you for location and girls if that is okay.
    Any help appreciated

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Langdale View Post
    I have seen couple of their girls pre-lockdown out of Chatswood. Had great time. If chance to deal direct and save $$ I would be keen. Will PM you for location and girls if that is okay.
    Any help appreciated
    Which girls did you see? I've been trying to see a certain one but not getting any luck.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Langdale View Post
    Any help appreciated
    Do you remember who you saw in chatswood? Been trying to see a certain girl from crystals but never succeed.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by moist turd View Post
    Do you remember who you saw in chatswood? Been trying to see a certain girl from crystals but never succeed.
    Can I take a guess at who you're trying to see? Is it Shelly?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hahaha how'd you know?
    I tried to see her before lockdown and again after.
    Was told she not back to work yet.

Never got this place. I was intrigued a few years ago but I have lost interest. Pricing is all over the shop, have a mix of FS and RnT. Plenty of other places in the area with similar girls but you can be guaranteed a good level of service. Not so much here.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Never got this place. I was intrigued a few years ago but I have lost interest. Pricing is all over the shop, have a mix of FS and RnT. Plenty of other places in the area with similar girls but you can be guaranteed a good level of service. Not so much here.
    Agreed. Only ever tried as a last resort and always got the run around.