Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How educated (sexually) are ML & Wl's ?? (Serious subject actually)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

How educated (sexually) are ML & Wl's ?? (Serious subject actually)

After seeing recent advertising and hearing some of the girl's attitudes,
    I am actually wondering how much sexual education these girls ever get ?

Yes, I am referring to the first world attitudes we might have and applying
    those to girls from lesser advanced countries.

You hear about some of these ladies who arrive in the country indebted to be
    indentured and wonder how stupid, silly, ignorant etc...
    Well have you considered that they are really ignorant. Most of them have no
    real idea about their own bodies to even be aware of anything sexually,
    except maybe what some of them may have learned from their girlfriends
    or worst case boyfriends.

You can read the continuing (& long thread)
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...reback-with-WL
    and wonder at the nativity of some.

In some cases you probably have to ask/think do they know the difference
    between an ML & WL ?

Actually what really does constitute sexual intercourse ?

I bet a lot of the guys here suspect, but really wouldn't believe some of
    the legal definitions.

Even the RNT is really sex (legally).

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Most of the WLs that arrive in Australia are experienced WLs back home in China, Thailand, Korea, Japan etc.
    Some have worked as WLs in several countries before coming here.
    They are professionals and come here specifically to make money.
    There are some exceptions eg. backpacker/tourist newbies (usually from Japan or Europe), girls who don't want to risk working in their own country and come here instead, genuine international students who want to earn extra money to support themselves while here studying (not counting professional WLs who enrol in a dodgy English course just to get a visa).
    But these are the exception.
    Most have experience before arriving here. They know what they are doing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Very very few are not experience as a prostitute especially working at sex shop at massage shop maybe. May not have experience in OZ or having bigger white/black cock. Most if not all go to English class to get student visa to stay here. A few on short term tourist visa. Most have friends/contact here or oversea to being them here. I know one wl from China she come to Sydney during summer for few month. We still keep in touch.
    On BB the girl know what they are doing and the risk. Most do it to get more income and less popular if not doing BB.

Banned
    Not all WLs or MLs are professionals. Many arrive in Australia for the first time to work as WLs or MLs. When they start working in many Asian establishments they are not told about safe sex unlike in many non Asian establishments. When some girls were asked about the potential risks of oral sex without a condom, many were unaware that they could catch STIs. As for the ones who are engaging in BBFS with strangers (or customers), it begs you to ask the question are they unintelligent or just reckless in not knowing the dangers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I believe they know.

But it's like guys or girls randomly see people at bar or pub or even tinder.
    How many of those u reckon have Protect s3x.
    I believe the percentage is quite high
    N what is d difference u do it at d shops
    They probably think they get pay while doing it better do it for free

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Not all WLs or MLs are professionals. Many arrive in Australia for the first time to work as WLs or MLs. When they start working in many Asian establishments they are not told about safe sex unlike in many non Asian establishments. When some girls were asked about the potential risks of oral sex without a condom, many were unaware that they could catch STIs. As for the ones who are engaging in BBFS with strangers (or customers), it begs you to ask the question are they unintelligent or just reckless in not knowing the dangers.
    I believe there is quite a large percentage NON professional.
    Think of the girl who comes as a genuine student, but to make ends meet, actually unintentionally gets involved in the industry.
    This girl will set her limits, and actually stick to them. whilst many around her goes for the easy dollars.

The question is whether they actually know whats really going on ?

How many young girls reach puberty and at the time of their first period get given a pad
    and really just accepts that this will happen on a regular basis. No real explanation as it really is a taboo subject.

How many only learn about orgasms from their girlfriend talks and never really understand
    what is really going on with their bodies ?

How many only play with their clit and never learn or experience G-Spot stimulation ?

How many will allow bareback without CIP ?? I actually believe those that do are showing their ignorance.

Then you have the group which don't necessarily know about contraception and the different forms it can take.

Yes, it depends on their country of origin as well as where in the country city or country.
    Don't forget they nearly all will be sending money home to help their family as well.

The non professional/newbie/inexperienced ones are a small percentage of the total.

Then people will complain about their inexperience and lack of service !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sexuality is gifted, not educated. Education or experience can only unlock it but not create it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Sexuality is gifted, not educated. Education or experience can only unlock it but not create it.
    Youve missed mkkids point as hes talking about sex ed. Biology, stds
    The ops question though leaves it more to being actually good at sex.
    Should our sex ed start to include oral skills, etc?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    I believe there is quite a large percentage NON professional.
    Think of the girl who comes as a genuine student, but to make ends meet, actually unintentionally gets involved in the industry.
    This girl will set her limits, and actually stick to them. whilst many around her goes for the easy dollars.

The question is whether they actually know whats really going on ?

How many young girls reach puberty and at the time of their first period get given a pad
    and really just accepts that this will happen on a regular basis. No real explanation as it really is a taboo subject.

How many only learn about orgasms from their girlfriend talks and never really understand
    what is really going on with their bodies ?

How many only play with their clit and never learn or experience G-Spot stimulation ?

How many will allow bareback without CIP ?? I actually believe those that do are showing their ignorance.

Then you have the group which don't necessarily know about contraception and the different forms it can take.

Yes, it depends on their country of origin as well as where in the country city or country.
    Don't forget they nearly all will be sending money home to help their family as well.
    Is your/our job to teach and give them the lessons and experience of their lifetime. Just imagine we pay them to get lesson 101 on sex from you and me. I m sure some never experience an Orgasm and their Ass being lick by us. That is what I always told my regular a lesson/experience in a lifetime for them.

I think 9 out of 10 WLs could give all of us a sex education. LOL!
    Chances are 9 out of 10 WLs you see will be more sexually experienced than you, and probably also more clever, and more street smart than you.
    They can wrap you around their little finger and play you like a puppet on a string if you give them half a chance.
    I don't think they need saving by White Knights. The only savings they need are in their bank account.
    Best thing you can do for a WL is be a good customer and pay her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Chances are 9 out of 10 WLs you see will be more sexually experienced than you, and probably also more clever, and more street smart than you.
    They can wrap you around their little finger and play you like a puppet on a string if you give them half a chance.
    I don't think they need saving by White Knights. The only savings they need are in their bank account.
    No, in most of your AR at Ginza look like the girl need a lesson from you. Is true the girls have more experience than us all because how many cock do they suck each day. But some of the sexual experience that some of us give to them are of the chart.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think if you guys are trying to argue with Rooter on the demographics and experience of WLs who come into this country, you are kidding yourself. He has more access to this information than 99% of you. He has facts versus you postulating.

Even if a girl comes with little experience, within two weeks of full time work, she’s probably had more sex than most of you get in a year. An experienced girl has seen thousands of clients and you think you are going to teach them tricks or show them an experience off the charts of anything they have experienced? That is seriously self delusional stuff. It’s up there with guys who see MLs and believe it when a girl says she only gives you FS, no one else.

If you have real experience of being in a relationship with a WL, you’d know these girls “know” men

Banned
    Amen to that, this hits home for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This I definitely agree with.
    They would review the land and the native Australian girls and see that the local guys are dealing with an unfortunate large percentage of local girls being boyish, ladettes and batting well above.

They would see what is lacking and cater to the market.

Yes 9 out of 10 are very experienced. But oh the joys of finding that 1 out of the 10 and see her natural reactions and mutual pleasure. Normally they are the new to industry girls eager to learn and become quite skilled.

Mina (Stanmore fame) from many years ago would meet that criteria. Oh the memories when she was fresh from Taiwan and blossemed to one of the greats.

-Matt-

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Even if a girl comes with little experience, within two weeks of full time work, she’s probably had more sex than most of you get in a year. An experienced girl has seen thousands of clients and you think you are going to teach them tricks or show them an experience off the charts of anything they have experienced? That is seriously self delusional stuff. It’s up there with guys who see MLs and believe it when a girl says she only gives you FS, no one else.

If you have real experience of being in a relationship with a WL, you’d know these girls “know” men
    Haha!! I agree with this. Def if local aussie targeting local aussie girls.

Thank god for Thailand and 4 weeks of annual leave per year.

I think when they are new and fresh from asia, them experiencing culliningus for the first time is an enjoyable experience. Asian bros, from your experiences would you agree that it is less common in Asia?

From my own personal experiences, it takes a bit of work with non wl/ml just to convince them that its not dirty & they may actually enjoy it.

-Matt-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mattemeiser View Post
    This I definitely agree with.

Yes 9 out of 10 are very experienced. But oh the joys of finding that 1 out of the 10 and see her natural reactions and mutual pleasure. Normally they are the new to industry girls eager to learn and become quite skilled.

Mina (Stanmore fame) from many years ago would meet that criteria. Oh the memories when she was fresh from Taiwan and blossemed to one of the greats.

-Matt-
    MyOutcall use to have many girls that were very new and inexperienced in this line of work. Many of their girls were on student visas. It was obvious when in sessions with the girls that they weren't professionals or very experienced. Some could not control their orgasms like professional working girls and kissed just like a girlfriend. That was the case many years ago. I'm not sure what is now because they are charging more than what other places are charging for their girls.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    I think if you guys are trying to argue with Rooter on the demographics and experience of WLs who come into this country, you are kidding yourself. He has more access to this information than 99% of you. He has facts versus you postulating.

No one is more knowing , knowledgeable or erudite on any of these subjects ... it is all postulation and personal bias . Sheesh Even Sir root-a-lot is not immune.

If this topic is about sex Ed and safe sex, then all brothels and massage shops ,(read brothels) excepting a slim few better Pick up their game as I cannot count the number of times I initiated a health check .

Most girls seemed puzzled.

As for sex education as in I gave em a good learnin they won’t forget . Maybe in that moment it was

And maybe the next session and punter it was even better or not .

Do these women ‘know’ men? Perhaps in the limited confines of the transactional space yes They are knowing, and can control , but outside I might puff and postulate that they are just as Emotionally clutzy, convoluted vulnerable as you I and our GF’s wives or other significants ,

I’ve also had have had the experience of being in a relationship with a woman while she worked and After and whilst she was ‘clever’ not that emotionally or sexually mature or awakened.

Ho hum

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    whilst she was ‘clever’ not that emotionally or sexually mature or awakened.
    Actually, this is quite to the point of the original subject.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast