Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How educated (sexually) are ML & Wl's ?? (Serious subject actually)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post

Do these women ‘know’ men? Perhaps in the limited confines of the transactional space yes They are knowing, and can control , but outside I might puff and postulate that they are just as Emotionally clutzy, convoluted vulnerable as you I and our GF’s wives or other significants ,

I’ve also had have had the experience of being in a relationship with a woman while she worked and After and whilst she was ‘clever’ not that emotionally or sexually mature or awakened.

Ho hum
    It's a fair point, but it's usually the case in most jobs.
    A profession does not entail a certain way of thinking/acting, though it can influence it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am reflecting on my experience with 20-30 age bracket mostly Western WL here. Looking back at some of my exceptional punts, the majority of the WL reported studying psychology. Now while this could be absolute BS statement and some of them might not be studying anything much at all, I think the ones I really connected with were well educated (sexually and intellectually). What makes a great WL is how to read the punter, Is he anxious, does he need to be teased or is he a bull that is ready to charge. It is more than tits and pussy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12