Thread: J Toka (May,2020)

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Toka (May,2020)

Hey fellas. Writing my Frist review on this forum. Not 100% on which formatting is preferred but I'll try my best.

Girl: J Toka
    Store: 278 Club - Ginza Empire
    Time: 60mins
    Price: $280

So after reading another post about no information about her yet. I thought what a good time to try out my punt in awhile and my first AR.

First off Toka is a very good looking and very small girl. I'd say around 160cm. Small A cup breasts and tiny nipples that really are a dream to play with. Just the right size and feeling. Her body is definitely toned and well taken care of. No tattoos and well groomed. Totally shaved down below.

After a little chit chat to break the ice Toka recommend we head to shower. We continued to chat while we washed ourselves. She did rinse the soap off my body but nothing out of the ordinary. After she handed me a towel she walked over to bed and layed down with the towel on and waited for me to dry my self and join her.

The usual kissing started and just wouldn't stop throughout the whole session. This girl is definitely not shy with the tongue either. After a few minutes not exploring and rolled me on my back and continued to venture down south for a great BBBJ. A lot of spit and never stopped the pleasure. Didn't forget the balls either which is always important.

We continued for a few minutes then I told her to switch positions for some DATY. I'm not sure how to say this any other way, so I'll just come out and say it. Toka has a very small pussy, I wouldn't recommend for any guys with some girth. Lucky for my I've been blessed with a small fella so I had no issue. But I didn't notice she seemed to be a little uncomfortable with her legs up around your chest during missionary. So take that into consideration.

A little disappointing at the end but it was my fault, I couldn't keep the little fella up. Guess I've been jerking it to hard and much during this time and it started to affect my game. After a minute or two of trying (Toka offering to use her mouth again to assist) I apologized and tugged my softy until I eventually nutted on her stomach. She laughed about the sleepy little fella and cleaned up. Took another shower while talking and said goodbyes.

In closing Toka is a great girl and would definitely recommend to anyone to is a little worried about the size of yourself. You'll feel like Godzilla. Will definitely come back to her again once this is all over. Oh and her English is pretty good.

Thanks for listening to my presentation. I now open the floor for Q&A

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good review, $280/ hour do u live close to Ginza.

I am still wondering why they are quoting me $430/hour, i know the uber to & from my is $100 max. I am still wondering is there a extra $50 for the boss?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where do you live Woodcock? I’ve used all of them heaps and it’s been reasonable although Kyoto being the most expensive at 450hr and I live in Zetland

Banned
    Not surprised some shops are charging more now than before. They know some customers need a sexual release and are willing to pay more. When there is demand prices will go up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodcock View Post
    Good review, $280/ hour do u live close to Ginza.

I am still wondering why they are quoting me $430/hour, i know the uber to & from my is $100 max. I am still wondering is there a extra $50 for the boss?
    ---

woodcock ... incall in private place is 300 or less , outcall is ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fantastic little dolll to eat out

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    how the fuck is standing position making use of gravity? tell me im intrigued to know and keen to try