View Poll Results: What condition will the shops be in after the lockdown?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Renovated with fresh paint, new furniture and bedding

0 0%
  • Linen washed, had a cleaner through the place

6 17.65%
  • some air freshner sprayed, window propped open in the dunny

8 23.53%
  • Same as when they shut, like a museum

10 29.41%
  • Mould and cobwebs

4 11.76%
  • New forms of life growing, rotting manchester, the stench of death

6 17.65%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What condition will the shops be in after the lockdown?

Senior Member(無間使者)

What condition will the shops be in after the lockdown?

Play this fun guessing game!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder if that condom will finally be gone in the upstairs washing room/shower at 533...look in the grilling above the closet..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm sure they will have had time to give the places a fresh coat of paint, new carpet, re tiled the showers and replaced the 20yr old towels with some nice clean fluffy ones.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Misty smell/molds/cum smell /disinfected smell.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    I wonder if that condom will finally be gone in the upstairs washing room/shower at 533...look in the grilling above the closet..
    It would be like putting lipstick on a pig, whatever they do to that place........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mould and cobwebs maybe some new forms of life spawning out of crusty jizz and vaginal juices.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Have seen a number of shops opening the windows and curtains to let the air and sun in, good start.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm more interested to see who will be working. Lately I enjoy the Japanese backpacker MLs the most and I'm afraid most of them will have gone home .

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    No natural ventilation or sunlight.
    I am guessing pretty damp, dank, musty.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    It would be like putting lipstick on a pig, whatever they do to that place........
    is the entrance stairwell still covered in graffiti, resembling a crack den?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    that is the charm of some of the cheaper places - would be a shame to see it change :-)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by looser View Post
    that is the charm of some of the cheaper places - would be a shame to see it change :-)
    Bring out the UV light and you will see lots of cum and vaginal juice stains and let's not forget bacteria and germs if the rooms haven't been cleaned properly.

Banned
    isn't it an honor to shoot your cum on the wall or carpet to mark your territory as a man?

Banned
    The lockdown should have given some shops the time to clean up and desanitise their rooms and even add a fresh coat of paint to the interior walls before the customers start coming in. Maybe they could invite the House Rules contestants to do the job for them.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The lockdown should have given some shops the time to clean up and desanitise their rooms and even add a fresh coat of paint to the interior walls before the customers start coming in. Maybe they could invite the House Rules contestants to do the job for them.
    Wouldn't a lot of shops be scratching to keep up with the rent, let alone buy paint . I think a lot of shops didn't even get touched up when the operators moved in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    Must be the only condom in the place

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just heard from my regular ML - she and her sister are spending tomorrow morning cleaning the two Always18 Bondi shops for their boss and they have been rostered on for next week..
    Makes the logistics harder for me - given I'll be working from home for the foreseeable future, but I'm happy for the girls - they've been eating through their hard won savings - their landlords only gave them a $10 / week discount on rent - the only other savings they made was in reduced transport costs....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    Just heard from my regular ML - she and her sister are spending tomorrow morning cleaning the two Always18 Bondi shops for their boss and they have been rostered on for next week..
    Makes the logistics harder for me - given I'll be working from home for the foreseeable future, but I'm happy for the girls - they've been eating through their hard won savings - their landlords only gave them a $10 / week discount on rent - the only other savings they made was in reduced transport costs....
    You can always give them some money to help out rather feel sorry for the girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What do you think I've been doing for the last 9 weeks?! I don't call her my regular ML for nothing. And the fact she has a sister hasn't been lost on me either. but still, I can't match their normal take home earnings...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    What do you think I've been doing for the last 9 weeks?! I don't call her my regular ML for nothing. And the fact she has a sister hasn't been lost on me either. but still, I can't match their normal take home earnings...
    You are a good man. Do any double with her sister.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast