Thread: J Aimi, great body, average massage, great punt

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

J Aimi, great body, average massage, great punt

I've been visiting cbd style lately and quite happy with their girls. Though reception services is mediocre but who cares.

Saw new J Aimi recently based on her photos and I'm happy that I picked her.

Aimi is around mid 20s or so. Face is probably above average. Her makeup makes her look better. Without makeup, I think she'd be normal looking.

But the highlight is her body. Her body is awesome, slightly tanned skin, toned fit body and great arse. She doesn't have meaty big arse like some guys like, she has nice normal size arse and looks great for me.

B cup and fit body. Small waist, nice legs.

Massage was average, I should have asked her for BJ but I didn't. Her english was limited. I asked for part 3 which she agreed with a tip.

Great punt overall. I like girls with good, slim, fit toned body and Aimi's body is perfect for me.

I'll see her again and will also return to see K Jisu at least one more time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    how was k Jisu?? i tried booking her but wasnÂ’t available

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyz View Post
    how was k Jisu?? i tried booking her but wasnÂ’t available
    K Jisu is freaking awesome too. I'll try her again this week and do another AR.

She's early 20s, slim body, no fat, flat tummy. She has her boobs done I think but it's a round, perfectly shape D cup boobs that are nicely done. It's the tits that you see in photos that you wish your gf has, light pink nipples to die for. Great GFE and BBBJ. She still had public hair on her first day which I hope she'd shave.

She was very nervous on her first day so she couldn't allow part 3, not sure about now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    K Jisu is freaking awesome too. I'll try her again this week and do another AR.

She's early 20s, slim body, no fat, flat tummy. She has her boobs done I think but it's a round, perfectly shape D cup boobs that are nicely done. It's the tits that you see in photos that you wish your gf has, light pink nipples to die for. Great GFE and BBBJ. She still had public hair on her first day which I hope she'd shave.

She was very nervous on her first day so she couldn't allow part 3, not sure about now.
    yea the boobs on her photo does look
    enhanced. so many new new talent coming in. coco looks amazing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi guys,
    Do you typically suggest getting 30,45 or 60 min at CBD? 60 min being just that one shot?

Tips are $100 standard or depends? Thanks and I might visit these few days.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tip was $100 usually. SOme girls didn't say anything about tip but I gave her $100 tip for FS anyways based on intel on this forum.

Once I gave the girl $50 tip after she did BBBJ, HJ. She said to me "you don't have to" but I already took out the money so I gave it to her anyway.

I don't know if tip is necessary if the girl doesn't provide FS. Maybe other punters can input

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by petergriffin View Post
    Tip was $100 usually. SOme girls didn't say anything about tip but I gave her $100 tip for FS anyways based on intel on this forum.

Once I gave the girl $50 tip after she did BBBJ, HJ. She said to me "you don't have to" but I already took out the money so I gave it to her anyway.

I don't know if tip is necessary if the girl doesn't provide FS. Maybe other punters can input
    My experience is she does not do FS and you can see yowser's flash card for Jisu does not include the famous "FS" acronym many of us are looking for. Still pretty hot, though.