Thread: Hear me out, girls theory post covid

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hear me out, girls theory post covid

So, I have this theory about the surviving girls after covid. Since the working environment is harder than before and demand is lower than previously, surviving girls are those who not only the top quality in terms of services, attitude, and looks, but also girls who knows how to manage their money, and here to earn money for a better future. A real hustler who focuses on improving their work quality.

Granted, that perhaps there would be more supply of girls who weren't thinking of working in this field but due to less option, are exploring this industry. However, these girls will have serious competition with the incumbent ladies.

What do you guys think ?

Is it too naive of a thought process, hopeful, or have I just been watching too much Netflix and reading books that my mind wanders around haha.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Should send it into Oxford University!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mkid
    This is pure rubbish, and i think that sanji, the meastro and yourself are one and the same person move on please where not here for this shit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Mkid
    This is pure rubbish, and i think that sanji, the meastro and yourself are one and the same person move on please where not here for this shit.
    Oi oi, I am not Mkkid. Sanji is Sanji and Sanji Only. Lovers of women.

If we can talk about what we are listening and watching at the moment, why can’t we talk about the future of women that are available for service post covid ? We even talk about our skills, job, and earnings on the other thread. This is not LinkedIn, but it’s still fine to talk about it.

I might be a baby member and haven’t posted every single punt experience I have ever had but I am definitely not a troll ( not that I believe you are mkkid)

I don’t know if you are just a boy or just a fan of budgy smugglers, because it doesn’t matter.

If you want to clarify something politely, sent a pm like normal people do. If you want to be rude, you diss people in a public forum, like what you did.

So, I must respectfully disagree with your opinion sire Budgyboy. And I must assure you that I don’t want your apology, you are entitled for your opinion. And opinion defines a person, am I right ?

Sanji does not impersonate or impersonated by anyone else, and he definitely doesn’t take pleasure from being a troll.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You are what you call yourself and what we longtime members recognise what you are, be gone with you dissapear into nothingness where you belong, you have been called out and no longer will true members answer your call or take you as a serious contibuter, waffle on if you must, but be assured only replies to your rubbish will not be from those whos opiions matter

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry forgot to sign off to you sanjid, meistro, mkid, pleck uou really need to get a life.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    And also mods should pick up on this guy and others who try and have multile accounts and spam the site with rubbish and move them on. Another well known site picks up on this sort of shit very quickly.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And also mods should pick up on this guy and others who try and have multile accounts and spam the site with rubbish and move them on. Another well known site picks up on this sort of shit very quickly.
    Gezuz, sighhhh. I don’t even know who the other members are. If you are keen, you should follow up on the IP source for each of the other members.

Budgyboy mate, we joined the same year, in fact, the same month, and mkkid joined this year.

The reason you are a senior member is probably you have more money to punt and wrote more. Otherwise, we both are babies compared to other bros who have been here since 2012 ( hats off bro Al and the others).

I was respectfully disagreeing with you that I have multiple accounts, or impersonate someone else. Here I thought, you are a decent and respectful member who can be rational and be reasoned with, especially after pointing our bro Lockie for being impolite on the thread “Easing lockdown 1st May”.

Listen buddy, if you want to keep stroking your ego and beef up, go ahead. I don’t think people care about it.

Why ? Because I believe, we are here to share insights, and most importantly have fun.

If you don’t like what you see and read, then don’t see and read. It’s like saying it’s the girls problem and fault for wearing skimpy dress that we should go and harass them.

Be horny, go horny, but don’t disrespect people. Fair Play my friend.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanji2016 View Post
    So, I have this theory about the surviving girls after covid.
    Everybody has a theory; but theories are like arseholes (everyone got one, but they are all different).

While we would all like to DREAM about a utopian post-covid world, we won't know until it happens and "market forces" kick in to reshape it.

Better to not get our hopes up too high just yet?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mkkid View Post
    Sanji,

It is a great theory and one that deserves public attention and debate.
    I think you need to lay out your assumptions more clearly. You also need to define girls better, i.e. what are the attributes and methods of a girl?
    What factors influence the supply of girls? What factors influence the demand of girls?
    In classical studies girls are often treated as homogenous entities. We know this is simplistic and naive.
    You've mentioned some good points on quality, I think this warrants further investigation. Perhaps you should consider applying a grant to further your research in this area.
    Dear Sir,

One can only suggest you should play By your own rules assertions and thoughts… Your reviews, used to illustrate your punting prowess seem to be lacking in the very things (above) you suggest are important

Can you perhaps further elaborate next post covid or covert covid punt and subsequent dictation you may record

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey bros, don't take it too seriously! However there is nothing to loose (other than time, which you may have plenty working from home?) if you want to explore this issue which is rather interesting. Sounds like the theory of "natural selection" adapted in a selected industry. Can I suggest you do some empirical studies to back up your theory. Maybe you can prepare a proforma questionnaire and hand it over to the ml/wl next time you punt. Maybe upload a form here so other members can access and administer the test for you and submit it to the operators for you to collect? I think all the brothel and massage parlours should fund you for this research paper or at least provide you with a FREE VIP platinum pass during for the period of your research paper. Maybe Ahlungor can put you with his contacts?

The link may help

https://doi.org/10.1093/intqhc/mzh053

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorspock View Post
    Hey bros, don't take it too seriously! However there is nothing to loose (other than time, which you may have plenty working from home?) if you want to explore this issue which is rather interesting. Sounds like the theory of "natural selection" adapted in a selected industry. Can I suggest you do some empirical studies to back up your theory. Maybe you can prepare a proforma questionnaire and hand it over to the ml/wl next time you punt. Maybe upload a form here so other members can access and administer the test for you and submit it to the operators for you to collect? I think all the brothel and massage parlours should fund you for this research paper or at least provide you with a FREE VIP platinum pass during for the period of your research paper. Maybe Ahlungor can put you with his contacts?

The link may help

https://doi.org/10.1093/intqhc/mzh053
    Live long and prosper

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mkid
    Mate, I am TheMaestro have been and always will be and TheMaestro only, nobody else. Just participating in the discussion forums. Thank you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    4 posts in a calendar year and you think that gives you some sort of credability. Try harder with your posts over a number of years, keep up those posts of which you have flagged, thats cool, the rest of your stuff isnt, i wont resort to name calling as you have, but try harder, get out there once its allowed and lets see if your still around in years to come with your current avatar carrying some sort of credabilty because of your continued quality reports my man.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thats for you mkkid